Welcome to Gaia! ::

I only have Wii at the moment, and it's okay. Most games are kind of childish though. I'm planning to buy a PS3 after christmas. (Yeah I know I'm kind of late, but better late than never)
I've has all three at one point in time the only ones I've kept are my wii and ps3. Ps3 being the one I use the most. Great games, graphics, and plus I don't have to pay extra money to play online.

Blessed Sex Symbol

9,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hello, Please Add me on the Xbox 360 My Gamertag Is Caramel N Sugar thanks!!

yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry

Familiar Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Ps3 and Wii
for my JRPG and Fighting games needs

mithical's Waifu

Hey everyone!

I am a member from a gaming community called "Killer Instinct Gaming".

I've been a member for about 4 years and we are looking for new members.

Stuff about us:

- EST. 2009
- We have 25 branches (+60 people in each) We have all kinds of branches, (Core TDM, Domination, KC & more)(Hardcore TDM & more)(Any game type you enjoy, we have branches for it.)
- Our community is based mostly on COD: Black ops 2 currently. We also play Minecraft, Halo and other games.
- We are known for our respectful based community.
- Both girls and boy gamers are allowed.
- Due to our huge community (800 to 1k members) we have ranks which only means responsibility.
- We have a website (www.kigaming.com or www.killerinstinctgaming.com) they are the same thing. We also own our own clothing shop, youtube and more.
- Overall looking for someone to always play with? Looking for respectful players? Well KIG might be the place for you.
- We also have certain words you can not say, which are being part of a respectful community.

What must you have to be in KIG?

- 17 or older years of age
- Microphone (to do call outs)
- Be respectful to others

If you would like to join or ask any questions, please send me a message.

Btw: You don't need to change your Gamertag to be in this community.
Definitely Xbox.

OG GO

i like ps3 because it has the easiest controls for me. im horrible at using the wii because i tend to have unsteady hands and im just sorta awkward with the shape of the 360's controller. i also enjoy the game selection for ps3 the most out of all them.
Diavolica
Due to the current swarm of topics related to the upcoming generation of consoles, a separate sticky has been created to house the growing amount of discussion and prevent future confusion towards the issue.

Here's some information to start you off! Consoles listed by release date. domokun

Console wars site:
http://consolewar.1up.com/

Please keep it civil, and keep on topic.

Xbox 360 all the way
FallenWish 279
why the hell are is there a war they are all the same thing the only thing different is game disc, internet, design and creators nothing at all that is wrong you guys can say all you want so you wont get butthurt but besides that go ahead bag on me ok have your opinion but im sticking with this

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If anyone bags on you, tell 'em to shove off.
ps3 SANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN cod ftfw !
Ps3 is The best. Xbox's Are Too Fragile

5,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
X-box is overrated PS3 is legit and awesome.

Hallowed Trash

To be perfectly frank, nobody likes Wii's there wiitarded, none of the popular games are even playable or compatible or fun/easy to play on a wii, except Mario Cart. And lets be honest, the only thing Xbox has is better ways to chat, and they also burn out 10x quicker, and I can't play Xbox without there being 20 fail/try-hard trolls in a lobby. Ps3s are obviously superior, because they do not burn out as quickly, they're more reliable, and they're aren't as many ******** trolls on it. People also say that PSN gets hacked more than Live, that's BS every single times PSN had been hacked the people were paid to do so, so theSony could improve there s**t, LIVE gets hacked all the time. I run into more hacked lobbies on live than Ps3. so Really over all, Ps3 is the superior System.

4,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Your argument is invalid. The NES is the best.
Let me start out by saying I love my ps3! I first had a wii back when it first was new though it would be so great. I was wrong the only good games on there to me was zelda and mario and brawl. The motion controls was cool but it didn't cut out for me. Then I switched to 360 I liked it for awhile. Titles like halo were fun wasn't a fan of fable or gears. I got tired of having to pay to play online. I used to hate playstation. But I looked into it and it seemed pretty cool so I switched. 2 days later after having it I love it imo it has better exclusives the controller doesn't need to have batteries so there's a little money saved. The playstation home is pretty cool and online is free. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff