Wii. It's way too underrated.

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
everybody has to be a fanboy
SW1M B1TCH
everybody has to be a fanboy
Not me, man. I like, don't judge. I'm a fanboy of life, bro.

Wealthy Gaian

ps3 go helluh harder than 360 and wii combined

Blessed Duelist

somewhat on, but off topic.
(don't want to make a thread for a single question)

Can you use DLC you download and copy to, say a USB, and use it on other consoles?

I'm going to imagine no, to prevent piracy. 'less it got some safety net that prevents it from being used if the DLC owner isn't present.

but it's that I'm constantly bouncing between home and and my Lady friends house, she has the 2g hardrive with little to no space left on it, and I don't want to clutter her X-box with my s**t.

If this doesn't work is there another solution?
p.s. I'm broke, no expensive solutions.

please and thank you's

Rich Gekko

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
I personally don't see a difference between the Xbox and ps3 except that Xbox is cheaper (for me). I love the Xbox for all my violent needs pirate in other words I find that it's much more common to see first person shooter games and other mostly violent games. ps3 is the same way and in this case covers the same area. I love the wii for another reason, family friendly games such as Mario Party, wii sports, etc. Overall I think my favorite has to be wii for it's general genre.

Wealthy Gaian

Desirable Gawker

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
The wii just lacks the controller set up of the good old xyab air circle triangle x square. And the Xbox makes u pay for Internet. Play station is my best choice

Dangerous Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
While I love the PS3 and its various rpg games, I do prefer xbox due to all my friends being on the same console and being able to play Halo and COD online with them.

Hilarious Explorer

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Well, here we go. I'd have to choose wii, mainly because it's got so many games that you can invite your mates over and play with them. Sure, 360 has halo which was fun for a while, and PS3 has little big planet but still, they just don't have that good variety of non-blood and bones action games. Wii does have things like super smash bros, super mario etc so you could invite your friend and their little brother, without brainwashing him with guts and gore

TL,DR: Wii as it's easier to introduce little ones to gaming easier. They can move onto xbox and play station when they're older.
xbox360 rules

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces