Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

Mariko Fukuda
yeah...except my Wii, PS3, and X-Box 360 don't need to be upgraded every year in order to play all of the best games at the highest quality (install new ram, new video card, ect), they don't get viruses like PCs do, (unless it's a MAC of course, but then you have a whoooole other set of much larger problems >;3) also..I don't know if you can read, but this is asking about CONSOLES. Not PCs...go post on a PC thread...

Yes I know it says consoles, that's why I was shooting it down for being stupid, also you don't need to upgrade it every year, is your computer that awful that it needs to be upgraded all the time? I've had the same hardware in my computer for years and I can still play every game up to date with all the graphics on high. PCs only get viruses if you're stupid and click on things you obviously shouldn't or seem quite fishy. Also there are these wonderful little anti-spyware and malware programs, that are free even to protect your computer. So unless you have something to truly contribute which none of that did then please don't comment back. Thanks. smile
Lord Krieger Noire
Mariko Fukuda
yeah...except my Wii, PS3, and X-Box 360 don't need to be upgraded every year in order to play all of the best games at the highest quality (install new ram, new video card, ect), they don't get viruses like PCs do, (unless it's a MAC of course, but then you have a whoooole other set of much larger problems >;3) also..I don't know if you can read, but this is asking about CONSOLES. Not PCs...go post on a PC thread...

Yes I know it says consoles, that's why I was shooting it down for being stupid, also you don't need to upgrade it every year, is your computer that awful that it needs to be upgraded all the time? I've had the same hardware in my computer for years and I can still play every game up to date with all the graphics on high. PCs only get viruses if you're stupid and click on things you obviously shouldn't or seem quite fishy. Also there are these wonderful little anti-spyware and malware programs, that are free even to protect your computer. So unless you have something to truly contribute which none of that did then please don't comment back. Thanks. smile

Ok ok so you don't need to upgrade your computer every year, but I've replaced my computer more times than I've ever replaced a console. Also..not gonna lie...There are waaaayyy more and better games for consoles than there are for any PC. You don't see me going on PC forums and being all OMG PCs ARE ARE STUPID THEY SUCK BLAH BLAH BLAH! Just defending the consoles because well...they're awesome. Anti-spyware is great...if it works ^^ also...I don't have to pay for anti virus software on my consoles (yes I'm aware you can download them for free, but the last time I did that, it Avast caused my computer to stop working after a stupid update....) :3 I'm fine if you like your PCs better. Perhaps you just like the game selection better, or whatever. That's cool, enjoy your PC ^^ I love some PC games like Diablo and such. good stuff. Just do it without going around bashing consoles, or go on a PC forum and blather about how great they are.
Lord Krieger Noire
Mariko Fukuda

Also...I was feeling angry and irritated yesterday. I didn't mean to come off as a total b***h. My apologies. I like PC gaming too...I was just a bit trolly. Please forgive me sweatdrop
PS3 All the way! ^^

Dapper Lunatic

Mariko Fukuda
Lord Krieger Noire
Mariko Fukuda

Also...I was feeling angry and irritated yesterday. I didn't mean to come off as a total b***h. My apologies. I like PC gaming too...I was just a bit trolly. Please forgive me sweatdrop

I was all prepared to give you a troll reply back, now I'm a bit disappointed. I thank you for apologizing though I can't just go without explaining why I said what I did. But please understand that I didn't just toss PC in here to bash on the other consoles, I just said they're all awful, in a way saying that none are better than the other. The points of PC were in reference to why though. It's terrible to go into a forum and say, this system is better than this system because I said so, instead I provided a reason, with points. Though I do believe PC is better, and in all honesty I haven't lost an arguement yet, unless the person was using the example I gave prior to this sentence but it was only meant to be a point of why I believe that they are no better or worse than the others. Once again, thank you. smile
Lord Krieger Noire
Mariko Fukuda
Lord Krieger Noire
Mariko Fukuda

I was all prepared to give you a troll reply back, now I'm a bit disappointed. I thank you for apologizing though I can't just go without explaining why I said what I did. But please understand that I didn't just toss PC in here to bash on the other consoles, I just said they're all awful, in a way saying that none are better than the other. The points of PC were in reference to why though. It's terrible to go into a forum and say, this system is better than this system because I said so, instead I provided a reason, with points. Though I do believe PC is better, and in all honesty I haven't lost an arguement yet, unless the person was using the example I gave prior to this sentence but it was only meant to be a point of why I believe that they are no better or worse than the others. Once again, thank you. smile

Of course ^^ This isn't a place for all out war on things like this anyway XD Now, I'm not saying I agree with you at all, but I definitely respect your opinion and you ^^ While cost and functionality are definitely important, to me it really all boils down to game selection. There is such a narrow selection of good games compared to to the selection of games in the console world :3 at least to me. Now, PCs have everyone totally beat on online MMOs. That's no contest at all ^^ But as far as RPGs, fighting games, and such, a PC just doesn't cut it. Sure you can get emulators, but there's nothing like holding a controller in your hands and beating the daylights out of something, or playing through an awesome RPG story, or even training your pokemon, lolz. However...Diablo 3 sucked up my free time like a black hole, and playing it on anything BUT a PC would have been just plain wroooonnng! lol

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
360 eek it's got better games...
I like XBOX 360. This console have great performance of playing games at high end. whee
xbox and playstation are even to me bu the wii is not because it is not as fun as the xbox or playstation. !!!!????!
jsytsjetyejtuyidtuyietiit7ieyr
ThexBluexWarrior
jsytsjetyejtuyidtuyietiit7ieyr

Wealthy Gaian

i like the ps3 because its free online and has black ops nazi zombies biggrin

Shirtless Raider

Mariko Fukuda
they all have their good characteristics and bad. I think it just depends on what kind of games you are into. I'm a bit upset with the Wii and it's long long list of useless casual games, but it has some good ones too. PS3 has a lot of great RPG's and things like that, which I tend to like best. I don't like X-Box at all. Not saying it's a bad console, I just don't care for the game selection. However, I will always go back to the SNES. That is my all-time favorite. And for those of you who are all "omg, consoles suck, PC is way better! Herp-a-Derp!" Well...this thread is about consoles...not PCs. Go find a thread about PC gaming :3

well its true, PC gaming is not an option here. This generation I prefer 360 and PS3 because of the selection but I never forget my roots on NES razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff