• Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
the 360 is the best for gameing online the ps3 just hasnt got wat it takes

4,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
the playstation 3 looks better and doesnt mess up as bad as the others but the xbox 360 beats it with more games but the wii takes crown cause it has both the thing they have and it will get an upgade first to the wii-u

Sparkly Gekko

10,225 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Loiterer 100
I like both my PS3 and Wii and I don't really have an opinion of Xbox 360 because I don't own one.

PS3 is good, because of good HQ graphics, good online playing (though I usually play offline/ alone), alot of space for games etc.
Wii is good, because it has alot of classic games, alot of family/ rated 12/ T and under games and quite good movability.

The long minus in Wii is that it doesn't have very high quality graphics, which is the reason why they're making Wii U I suppose. I still don't really want to sell my old Wii to replace it with a new Wii U.

It still kind of bugs me though that PS3 and Xbox 360 copied the Wii's moving game controller idea (PS Move and Kinect), but I guess it was expectable.

Then again, it doesn't really matter what console do I play in, since the most important thing in games is to just have fun, and I usually just use my computer. smile

5,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PS3 and Wii. Personal preference; nothing more. I'm not one of those whackoes who 'hates' the XBox or this or that or whatever; it simply doesn't suit me. n_n;
The Wii. Has the best games out of all 3
gamergirl4life18
claude kenn
the playstation 3 looks better and doesnt mess up as bad as the others but the xbox 360 beats it with more games but the wii takes crown cause it has both the thing they have and it will get an upgade first to the wii-u

Ps3 has a lot more games. Take a look at the playstation store for the majority of the games

your right they have alot on there i never went there before cause i dont play alot of differnt games i stick to a few but there's alot more than i thought

Gallant Genius

2,700 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I havent tried the ps3 but the Xbox 360 is WAY better than the wii

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers