Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xbox 360, ps3 is nice but xbox has better games and as for WII it sucks just plain sucks the only games that are fun on wii is the nintendo games other then that wii sucks

Wealthy Tycoon

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I like all three systems but I'm not really into the Wii much. My favs are the Xbox 360 and PS3.
PS3 ALL THE WAY !!!
3 razz S3
2:XBOX 360
1:WII

Well PS3 and XBOX 360 are great systems so my answer is not official. confused
xbox 360 cuz its epic. nothing more to say.
I am very satisfied with my PS3. 3nodding
I haven't tried the ps3 yet but i think it probably be the best.. but its more expensive so maybe the xbox360 for price. And ps3 for the quality smile

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Dazza628
I haven't tried the ps3 yet but i think it probably be the best.. but its more expensive so maybe the xbox360 for price. And ps3 for the quality smile
PS3 is the same price as the good 360.
Roi Rouille
N64.

This.

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PS3 all the way.
I HAVE THEM ALL

Xbox360
THE GOOD - More community friendly, more competitive online games, almost everyone has one, lots of cool people to play with online if you can find them.
THE BAD - They are easy to break...almost everyone has one... half of people who play online are either assholes, t-baggers, or dumb 12 year olds who try and act like adults.

PS3
GOOD - Great graphics, blue ray, more GOOD single player games, some competitive online games
BAD - Instalation and updates happen too often and take a really long time, EXPENSIVE, Not backwards compatible.

WII
GOOD - great for the kids, for those true to Nintendo, Family fun games, CHEAP, Plays Gamecube games.
BAD - Online play is almost nonexistant, even with motion controll it wont get you off the couch, fps games usually suck, and graphics are equal to the ps2.

There you have it. Many of you will agree and many of you will disagree. But thats what I've experience. And yes I do play all of them.

High-functioning Lunatic

6,825 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Skeiver v2
Dazza628
PS3 is the same price as the good 360.

Orly? kk then smile

Lonely Member

Nintendo wii has good games...but they are too few good games and most of games are for kids.So I choose PS3.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff