Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Tycoon

Encased_Darkness
SunnyXnsanity
Encased_Darkness
Holy Lao
the xbox 360 is by far the best console out there right now.

lol, how persay did you come to that conclusion, you saw an ad, or believed bs or are you just plain stupid?

I think that's an opinion. I have a PS3, so my opinion is that the PS3 is ahead of the game with awesome graphics, awesome games (I know the other two have this too), 3D technology (not 3DS, but 1080p to each eye), and top notch first party developers. I'm not too excited over the Wii copying thing...

The PS3 is the lowest in sales though, with Wii being the highest. So if this is about what sells, Wii sells. That's why Sony and Microsoft are trying to explore more options of motion gaming. The Wii is also more family oriented and is probably the only video game console most girls would play.

The Xbox 360 is for all you 100% American, don't take Japanese stuff, type of people. You like shooters, especially if they're Made in America. The 360 also provides the cheapest price tag for super hardcore gamers. The network, although it costs money, has a huge amount of people playing on it. (If I owned a 360 and payed for online, I probably would've spent more money paying for online than games and the console, but I have a PS3.) The online has really good quality, and most hardcore gamers play Xbox 360 instead of Playstation 3 (most of my friends have 360's).

In the end, it all comes down to what everyone's preferences are. Long story short, Holy Lao's statement is completely justifiable, but so is any other opinion based statement out there.

The only dif with the online is cross game chat, and thats not even what their paying for, also ps3 has just as many shooters as 360 and just as good ones too, and american products suck quality wise, the 360 and it's 68% failrate at launch 40% 5 years later, is no exception, so in short no he's not justified, he's an idiot

...and that is why I own a PS3.

I've heard rumors about cross game chat on psn. Can anyone confirm or disprove this?

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Encased_Darkness
xXRANDOMxPANDAXx
Encased_Darkness
xXRANDOMxPANDAXx
Encased_Darkness
xXRANDOMxPANDAXx
XBOX 360 PWNS ALL OTHER GAMING SYSTEMS AND IS LED BY ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL COMPANIES TO EVER ExiST scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

Funny thing, the 360 doesn't beat all of the current gen consoles at anything good, the only thing it does beat them at is additional mandatory prices and breaking down, oh and disk scratching beats wii and ps3 at scratching disks too

yet the xbox 360 outsells ps3 and wii

The wii is several tens of millions ahead of the 360, how is that outselling it? Also 360 had a year start, without that head start it wouldn't even be beating ps3, maybe you should look at facts before opening your mouth

well i have all three razz so i dont care biggrin wii worst waste of my money ever ps3 is fine but i use my 360 everyday biggrin

Playing games that are available on your ps3, with almost identical quality without the cost for online

Actually i hate how ps3 does online for some reason :/ plus i dont pay for xbox live! :O twisted

Gracious Tycoon

Encased_Darkness
SunnyXnsanity
Encased_Darkness
SunnyXnsanity
Encased_Darkness
Holy Lao
the xbox 360 is by far the best console out there right now.

lol, how persay did you come to that conclusion, you saw an ad, or believed bs or are you just plain stupid?

I think that's an opinion. I have a PS3, so my opinion is that the PS3 is ahead of the game with awesome graphics, awesome games (I know the other two have this too), 3D technology (not 3DS, but 1080p to each eye), and top notch first party developers. I'm not too excited over the Wii copying thing...

The PS3 is the lowest in sales though, with Wii being the highest. So if this is about what sells, Wii sells. That's why Sony and Microsoft are trying to explore more options of motion gaming. The Wii is also more family oriented and is probably the only video game console most girls would play.

The Xbox 360 is for all you 100% American, don't take Japanese stuff, type of people. You like shooters, especially if they're Made in America. The 360 also provides the cheapest price tag for super hardcore gamers. The network, although it costs money, has a huge amount of people playing on it. (If I owned a 360 and payed for online, I probably would've spent more money paying for online than games and the console, but I have a PS3.) The online has really good quality, and most hardcore gamers play Xbox 360 instead of Playstation 3 (most of my friends have 360's).

In the end, it all comes down to what everyone's preferences are. Long story short, Holy Lao's statement is completely justifiable, but so is any other opinion based statement out there.

The only dif with the online is cross game chat, and thats not even what their paying for, also ps3 has just as many shooters as 360 and just as good ones too, and american products suck quality wise, the 360 and it's 68% failrate at launch 40% 5 years later, is no exception, so in short no he's not justified, he's an idiot

...and that is why I own a PS3.

I've heard rumors about cross game chat on psn. Can anyone confirm or disprove this?

Not unless they work at Sony, pretty sure their working on it, but they were working on software-only ps2 emulation at some point too

If they did emulation, ps2's would probably stop selling.
XBOX 360 is the only system for me.

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Encased_Darkness
xXRANDOMxPANDAXx
Encased_Darkness
xXRANDOMxPANDAXx
Encased_Darkness
xXRANDOMxPANDAXx
XBOX 360 PWNS ALL OTHER GAMING SYSTEMS AND IS LED BY ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL COMPANIES TO EVER ExiST scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

Funny thing, the 360 doesn't beat all of the current gen consoles at anything good, the only thing it does beat them at is additional mandatory prices and breaking down, oh and disk scratching beats wii and ps3 at scratching disks too

The wii is several tens of millions ahead of the 360, how is that outselling it? Also 360 had a year start, without that head start it wouldn't even be beating ps3, maybe you should look at facts before opening your mouth

well i have all three razz so i dont care biggrin wii worst waste of my money ever ps3 is fine but i use my 360 everyday biggrin

Playing games that are available on your ps3, with almost identical quality without the cost for online

Actually i hate how ps3 does online for some reason :/ plus i dont pay for xbox live! :O twisted

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Encased_Darkness
xXRANDOMxPANDAXx
Encased_Darkness
xXRANDOMxPANDAXx
Encased_Darkness
xXRANDOMxPANDAXx

So then you don't play online period

i do but i dont pay for it :O twisted
wii system with a softmod ownz a ps3/360 combined
you ppl just dont know jack s**t lol
well here is my opinion (i do own all 3). the wii is great for families, but I dont care for it myself. the wii motion+ to my felt like an after thought and the lack of response was off putting. the xbox is good for hardcore gamers or casual alike, the mature titles like gears and cod are a joy to play. the ps3 is great as well (for hc gamers and casual as well), psn is free and games like MW2 look and play the same as on xbl -$50 annually (and match making seems to be better on psn). both the ps3 and xbox have good/solid libraries and exclusive titles (MGS4, Gears). the gamer on psn are not as good as the ones found on xbl, however the ones on xbl are way more aggressive. the cycle is not close to being over either, i dont think. i like the xbox360 and ps3 equally, but for different reasons.

Fallen Seeker

11,415 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
xbox still rock?
with halo,gta,gears,and stuff?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash