Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Receiver

Gamecube heart
Personally I have to give my attention to the Xbox 360 because it has brought me so many fond memories of amazing games. Halo, Gears of War, Borderlands, Fallout 3, The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, Dragon Age, Dead Rising, and more to come this holiday season. Also it did not try to duplicate the Wii by making a motion sensitive wand for amazing gameplay. The 360 has Kinect which requires no wand or controller and is voice sensitive as well so I give them a high five for that accomplishment. In all this is just an opinion so whoever argues with me has to be a pathetic fanboy of the console. (also the games listed are not all exclusives I am aware of this so do not comment about that)

Eloquent Lunatic

It's Wii for me because of its diverse selection of great games. If PC was included in this discussion though, I'd most definitely pick that.
XBOX 360 RULES!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Fallen Seeker

11,415 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
i hate ps 3 cause every exceclusive content (sorry if i write it wrong) goes to ps 3....
Encased_Darkness
xXHarbinger_Of_SorrowXx
Personally I have to give my attention to the Xbox 360 because it has brought me so many fond memories of amazing games. Halo, Gears of War, Borderlands, Fallout 3, The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, Dragon Age, Dead Rising, and more to come this holiday season. Also it did not try to duplicate the Wii by making a motion sensitive wand for amazing gameplay. The 360 has Kinect which requires no wand or controller and is voice sensitive as well so I give them a high five for that accomplishment. In all this is just an opinion so whoever argues with me has to be a pathetic fanboy of the console. (also the games listed are not all exclusives I am aware of this so do not comment about that)

One question how is move a copy of wii and kinect not a copy of eye toy?

kinect is beter than eye toy!
Encased_Darkness
Medical Koda
Encased_Darkness
Medical Koda
Encased_Darkness
Medical Koda

you are stupid kid... i said the xbox came out a year after the ps2 thats why the ps2's sales were more than the xbox and the ps3 came out before the 360's. you really need to read more. and clean up your posts. i have no idea what your saying half the time. and i dont need to explain why the 360 is better beacuse your just going to say a few things. failure rates, xbox live not free. if the xbox didnt have failure rates it would be over 40% apposed to the 34% it is now. these are the percentages of people who own them. as in. 34 percent of people who on a console own an xbox360. and if you cant scrounge up forty buck for a years worth of live. you shouldn't own an xbox360. btw your argument is invalid.

ps3 is less then what 360 sells in a year behind the 360, the original xbox was over a hundred million behind ps2, ps2 never sold 100 million in a year, so that head start is bs for original, the last poll put the 360 failrates at 42% and that was in 2010 http://www.nofussreviews.com/survey-results-2010.php, I doubt you have anything supporting your claim at all and how is the 360 better, oh wait it isn't it's worse in every conceivable way

lol children... you dont look hard enough to find the answers. but its alright. you lost...

The answer is 360 is a piece of crap and only sells because of idiots like you,

idiots like me? lol ok bro. I'm sorry you make poor technological choices. but its alright bro.

360 has failrate over 50%, no good exclusives, a tendency to scratch disks, only has a dvd drive, playing for the same quality net and your saying I'm wrong, wow you are in such denial someone needs to whack your head against a wall a few hundred times maybe then your brain will start working

Well see i cant argue with you because. I don't care about ps3. I care about it so little that i wont even look it up ha ha. I'm glad you can Google Xbox 360 faults. I rather spend my time loving xbox live. maybe one day you wont be poor buy the system and see for you self how much fun it really is.

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I have an xbox 360, but im trading it for a ps3 soon, cant wait.

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Xbox nah
Nintendo OK
PS3!?!?

PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ!PS3 OWNZ! blaugh
PS3 is the best
Encased_Darkness
xXHarbinger_Of_SorrowXx

One question how is move a copy of wii kinect not a copy of eye toy?and

Now I never stated in my post that it was not a copy of the eye toy. But you are correct it is similar but the eye toy was a failure to start with. Kinect is an advancment in that technology so it is actually a success. Good job on pointing that out I had completely forgotten the eye toy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff