Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love xbox 360, the only flaw is increased system malfunctions. The playstation systems last longer, but their free PSN network is mainly co-op games. Where xbox is mainly multiplayer.
this is a never ending argument >.< burning_eyes

Conservative Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
360 all day! any day of the effing week!!
I have all three and then some. Dont care about the system as long as I have the system the game is coming out on. Tho i like netflix alot more on xbox vs ps3, never bothered using the wii for that. Go all systems!
well out of all 3 its PS3 all the way the Wii has a few good games here and there the 360 the only reason i had it was because my buddy bought it for my b-day never use it and i will say this ive had 4 people who use to be 360 lovers borrow my ps3 while i was on vacation and they all hate the system one of them actully through there 360 out the window after playing the ps3

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Nintendo 64 smile OLD SCHOOL PEOPLE

7,550 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Beast4494
dragonfyir
i like the 360 because it out and it hard to chose between to other console that there is itle to no info about
yea first post xd

The 360 is a Xbox dressed up it looks high graphic but it's just like a regular Xbox stare stare

And most models fail within four years of the release date. The PS3 has a 6% Fail rate after 4 years. That should answer the question. stare
NoahsArchAngel
Beast4494
dragonfyir
i like the 360 because it out and it hard to chose between to other console that there is itle to no info about
yea first post xd

The 360 is a Xbox dressed up it looks high graphic but it's just like a regular Xbox stare stare

And most models fail within four years of the release date. The PS3 has a 6% Fail rate after 4 years. That should answer the question. stare

I would like to see your proof, kind sir.

7,550 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
bani-mirl45
NoahsArchAngel
Beast4494
dragonfyir
yea first post xd

I would like to see your proof, kind sir.

I refuse to send you my 3 failed 360's or to find those stats again. Find them yourself if you would, and while I like both systems I will never pay another 250 dollars for something that will break. I have bought one ps3 and it has had no problems.
That being said, I state it as my opinion and resign from this discussion, for I feel no need for this to escalate.
God this war will never end. LONG LAST THE SNES
all i gotta say is xbox FTW

5,100 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100
PS3. Just plain and simple the network is free. It's simpler to use as a network as a whole. I hate Xbox LIVE. Have had so much trouble with Xbox LIVE. And I mean the games are amazing (no one say MAG plz). Have all three systems. Have had my 360 eat games by just sticking them in. Wii has horrible motion sensing. And PS3 has Bluray which I love. Plus people on PSN have lives so there aren't uber people with no lives like on Xbox Live. So, yes PS3. Also, PS3 has Little Big Planet. <-- Win right there. I have played with all three and I enjoy PS3 the most.
Offline playing: Xbox360.

Online playing: PS3

Why? : Cause if you wanna play Xbox360 online you have to pay for Xbox Live.

I still prefer Xbox360 cause its more fun at all I think.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff