Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Elder

7,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bookworm 100
wii sucks xbox 360 and ps3 are equal
I like Xbox(As you can tell from my sig), Talking to friends is Easy too, and Paying for online is Totaly worth it.
PS3 is okay, the controller feel awkward when playing FPS and talking to friends is kinda hard, all the typing....
Wii..Not a fan hate the graphics...I'll just wait for Kinect for all the moving around fun.
Beramode
Due to the current swarm of topics related to the upcoming generation of consoles, a separate sticky has been created to house the growing amount of discussion and prevent future confusion towards the issue.

Here's some information to start you off! Consoles listed by release date. domokun

Console wars site:
http://consolewar.1up.com/

Please keep it civil, and keep on topic.

3,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Don't get me wrong, I do like the Xbox.. but I don't like it enough to actually own one.

Recently, I had to make the decision as to whether I was buying a PS3 or an Xbox. (I've already owned a Wii, I still believe the only thing they're good for is entertainment at Christmas.. and even then, most families would rather watch TV.)

The Xbox is undoubtedly superior where multiplayer gaming is concerned. The interface is a lot easier to use while in-game, and generally it's much less hassle to invite your friends to a game (or join one of theirs).

The downsides? Before the new Xbox console, you had to pay for an adapter. You could get away with hooking it up straight to your router if the planning of your rooms agreed, but for most, that wasn't an option. The adapter alone could cost up to (and sometimes beyond) £60.. Really?

Once you'd gotten over the shock of paying a substantial amount of money for a tiny black receiver, you're informed that if you actually want to play online with your friends, you need a Gold subscription. Yet more money that they'll drain out of your bank account. D:

I'll be the first to admit that multiplayer gaming on the PS3 feels more awkward to set up, but I can live with that. It's far superior in terms of single-player gaming, and if you don't always like gaming alongside random strangers, it's perfect for that. It can also double as a Bluray player (which I'll admit isn't much of a selling point for me personally, but it helped bring my parents around to the idea of helping me get one) and I feel that Sony's customer service beats Microsoft's in a heartbeat.

If your Xbox 360 is unfortunate enough to display the Red Ring of Death, Microsoft will assure you you'll get a replacement (providing you're covered by warranty or whatever). What they don't tell you is that they're sending you a used console.

If your PS3 becomes faulty through no fault of your own, Sony are kind enough to send you a brand new replacement model.

I may not exactly be an expert on these things, but I'll back Sony all the way before I back Microsoft.

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
Beast4494
dragonfyir
i like the 360 because it out and it hard to chose between to other console that there is itle to no info about
yea first post xd

The 360 is a Xbox dressed up it looks high graphic but it's just like a regular Xbox stare stare
ya it an xbox that they make so you have to buy different games or you have to buy like a 400 dollar adapter to play xbox games
ehhh the wii was the second attempt by nintendo to get adults into gaming, the nintendo entertainment system was not meant for children, the wii is the secont try to target the adult audience for playing games... but the xbox is better only in the fact that online gaming is now huge, almost a requirement unless its a super raw game like fallout 3 then they are equal.
PS3 rules ^^ xbox is okay ^^ not great but okay lol ^^
zeroknight101
PS3 rules ^^ xbox is okay ^^ not great but okay lol ^^

360 all the way ps3 is ok no comment wii

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PS3 all the way I am not very fond of the XBox 360
I love my PS3, I like my Wii, and I don't own a Xbox360. If I had to choose, I would choose my PS3 in a heartbeat 3nodding
Playstation 3 is simply the best

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Beramode
Due to the current swarm of topics related to the upcoming generation of consoles, a separate sticky has been created to house the growing amount of discussion and prevent future confusion towards the issue.

Here's some information to start you off! Consoles listed by release date. domokun

Console wars site:
http://consolewar.1up.com/

Please keep it civil, and keep on topic.
360 wins

1,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
question dont know?

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
xbox 360 all the way xp wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

Quick Reply