ps3!!! FTW
but I do have to say Xbox has been improving there products
still ps3 has some of the best games razz
I have to go with the 360 cause i dont have a PS3 and the wii gets boring fast

1,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I have to go with the 360... I had a PS2 and loved it, but Sony screwed up the PS3 right outta the gate, and it's only gotten worse (loss of back compat., few good franchises, etc). And the Wii, while quite fun (especially for parties and such), doesn't really have many games that wrap you up in the story (at least not as many as the 360).
Nintendo 64 was the first gaming I ever played. I was raised with the GBA and the N64, and truely, those consoles were epic. The DS was a terrible move for a gaming handheld because gameplay was rough and the games were even worse. 3DS looks somewhat reasonable. I agree, the WII was just about the worst idea Nintendo evver made. The only reasonable games I;ve ever played for the Wii are Wii Sports and Rayman: Raving Rabbids 2. Those are my favorite. Nintendo needs to start digging back into its roots before people start throwing out their disappointing Wiis.

The first Xbox game I ever played was Halo: Combat Evolved, an that game completely ripped me from Mario Bros. Halo had a somewhat less repetetive plot and had truely awesome gameplay. For my generation, if you didn't have an Xbox, all you did was play outside or play PlayStation 2. I'm only 13, but it's all true. When the Xbox 360 came out, I couldn't afford it. No one in my family could. We were too busy, but it was awesome to go over to a friend's house and play games. Possibly, Xbox's best year was 2007, with the release of Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. After playing to two, I had to go with CoD4, but Halo 3 was fun as well. Just a couplle months ago, I got the Xbox 360, and it is the best gaming platform I've ever played.

When I first played the PS2, I absolutely loved it. Kingdom Hearts 2 was my favorite game for years, although, when I played God of War, I was unimpressed(i know, I'm weird). I prefer the PS2's action/adventure games like KH2 and Jak 3. Although, I think the PS3 is kind of ripping off Xbox's FPS franchises, which in my opinion, ripped off Nintendo's GoldenEye 007. Although, Xbox has te best controls for an FPS, and the Dualshock controllers aren't there yet.

So overall, Nintendo founded gaming itself, but Xbox 360 revolutionized it. PlayStation is just a distraction to me. So I like the Xbox 360 the best.

Wheezing Fatcat

8,000 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
The Rocksta
Mohammed-Flash
ps3 has better graphics blue-ray xbox = epiC FAIL!

I disagree. Graphics are nothing compared to the game itself. To back up my explaination, i looked at GameRankings.com, and Call of Duty is probably the most important multi-format game series of the decade. So, I am comparing the three newest ones. MW, WAW, and MW2.

Xbox 360 Ratings
MW: 94.08%
WAW: 85.73%
MW2: 93.39%

PlayStation 3 Ratings
MW: 93.54%
WAW: 85.04%
MW2: 93.35%

Xbox 360>PlayStation 3

while the modern warfare franchise is a very important game series, to use games that were developed specifically for 360 game play and had to be downgraded in order to be playable on the PS3, not to mention that the ratings could also be based on controller scheme which obviously 360 controllers are better made for the FPS genre, and also online play is a huge factor in these games and yes 360 has incredible online support but it comes at a cost, while PS3's online play is lacking slightly it's still free, and personally I'm a bigger fan of free.
Xbox 360 is amazing. Ps3 sucks online but has really good games.

Wii......***** please.

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
I'll go for the PS3...they tend to have better games and I did have an Xbox 360 for a time and the games are good but i still prefer ps3

4,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
out of all 3 systems i think dat da ps3 is the best.

4,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
xbox 360 all the way heart

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Nintendo all the way.
I've stuck with them since I was a kid, and rarely have their best franchise games disappointed me.

I also have a PS2 because I love the nice selection of JRPG's and Action games that it has.[Ar Tonelico, Devil May Cry, etc.]

But this E3, both Sony and Microsoft completely disappointed me with their shameless copy-cat acts into the field of motion-sensor technology.

I find it sad that only a little over a year ago, both of these companies were laughing at Nintendo, yet now they have the audacity to hop right into it as if they had it in mind years before Nintendo made it a staple for their newest console.
They went from ridiculing it to trying to copy it, just so they could cash in on the success that Nintendo's "gimmicks" have brought to them.

And to top it off, Nintendo wiped the floor with them both in game releases this E3, as well as with the 3DS.

I'll still be getting a PS3 and a 360 on down the road because both have worth-while titles[Trinity Universe, Fable, etc etc etc], but the Move and Kinect can bite me. Both are just pathetic attempts to play "look what I can do", and it sickens me.

What happened to the Sony and Microsoft that I RESPECTED? crying
They should have stuck to what they did best......

6,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items