Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
well duh ps3 rulez! mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen
I prefer the Wii over PS3/Xbox 360.

Why? Well it got fun games like Twilight Princess, Mario Galaxy 1 & 2, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, New Super Mario Bros Wii, No More Heroes, Wii Sports, Monster Hunter Tri, and lots more.
There's some Wii games coming out that gets me exited like Skyward Sword, Kirby Epic Yarn, Donkey Kong Country Returns, and Epic Mickey. Hope these games don't disappoint me.
I can also play classic games that's originally released on NES, SNES, and N64 as well on the Wii.

PS3 is alright, but there's not many exclusive games that I enjoy and only ones I enjoy are Valkyria Chronicles, Demon's Soul, and LittleBigPlanet at the moment. I just have to wait until there's other exclusives coming out that's looks interesting.
I don't hate the PS3 at all, but I don't like it as much as PS2.

I use to own an Xbox 360, but I sold it to my older brother since I can't find any good exclusive games and there's haven't been one upcoming Xbox 360 games that interests me.

In the order of 7th gen console from my favorite to my least favorite.
1) Wii
2) PS3
3) Xbox 360

That's my opinion.

4,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200

6,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Quotable Guildsman

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Thunderinghail
i like all

[2]
This sticky blows since the last time I was on here a year ago... Somebody say something stupid so the trolls can pounce.
360 is better than any consoul ever made and always will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pkeftknqenipfgpqsfnpnpqswfpqwgn0pqwngpniqwgpon-qa[sn9ogp9oqngpo9qw2gtikwn2qep3fr0p1qw9o2hngt0p1qpohn2qw0p3gthn1pqw23ghtnw[e9og-[qsehnog-9whnjeg9oq-eg-9wedg0phqwe[ghwqe[hgwehngh3e9owqawsdefrgthynjumwsdefrgthnjaswdefrcvghbnjswdfrgthyjuikwdergyhujmkazsxdfvghbnjmkzswxdecfvgbhnjwqsdegyhjhwsdefrhujedfrgtyhjuszxdfcvghbnjsxfrcvghbnjxdfrcvgthnjsxdfvgbhnsdehynjxdfrcvghbnjsfrcvghnjdxfcvghbnjmkncdfvghbjmk,mvfchbjm,klvghbnju,klcfvghjk,lfrchbnjmk,ldfvhbnjmksxdghbnjazwsxfcvgazsdfazsxdfcvaZSXDCFVAZSXDFCVGFSXDFCVGHBNBGFDEFGHNJGBFCDERFTGHJNHFDEDFTHYJUIFDEFRGTYHUJMKNHFVDERHYJIKHJUGTDFRERGTHYJIKJHGDFFGYJUKIJHFCDRTHUJIKJUGYFRDEFTJUIGFSEDRFTHJUHYRDEFRGTHYjunhgfdefrgthujikihfthyjikoljhfghyjikmnjhbgtfghbjmkljgbfcdfvghbmkl,mnvgfcvghbjmk,lmbvgvhbnjmk,l
fv bfr bgrtgbgr4gbr4gbfrfrgrehhgfdfrtuinjgftdrftgyhbunbfcxdsdfghgvxszasdfvgcsxzasxfcvghbbvczsasxdhnjhbvgxdzswxdhk.;,knjvgdcsewdehnmk,lnjvgzsxwsxdehnmk,lmjgbfcxdsxfcghbmk,lmkbcsxzfchbmk,lkmhbfcxdsfchbmk,lmkhbnvgddhbnmk,l.;nfcvxdsxdfchbnjmknjhbcxdfvhbmk,lmkhbfcdfgnjmk,lmhvgfcgbnj,lmknjvgfcxdfhbnjmknjgfcxdcvgbnj,klnjvgfcdvgnjmk,lmkhbfcvvhbmk,lnjvgfchbkilokjvgxghjumkhnvgxdfcvgn mnjghbfcxdfcvghbnjmknjgfcxdcghukilohufcdfjiknjvgfcvbn mnvcvmvmvhnmjhgvhbnjmk,njhbvghbjk,lonjhbvghjinhbvgfvgthbnjmk,lnvgfcdfhbnjmknjgbfcvfvghmknjhbvghbnjmknjbvtvbnkmlnhvgfcvghbkmlncxcvghbnjmkbvcxcvnjmklknbvtcvbumlvctrctvybumloknvctxrctvybinkjvhcfghjlkvfgyhjkhgfghjhgffghjhgfghjhgfghjkjhffghjkjhgfhjkjhgfghjkrtyuiuytrtyuioiuytrtyiouytyuioiuytyuioiuytyioi
tyhgerfgbferfgbferfghberw3rfgbgfrelokijufrgtkilokihygtdegtukiohyder5t7yu8i9okjugtfrewdertujihygtdeswfrgtjuikjuhyfreweryiloihyfrswaqswdet7u9ookihyrewsetukiop;kiugtdehykilooihyrdegtuiopokijugtfrrfgtjuop;okihyfrdeguo;p'[loihygtfrhyukiokijugtfdghykilo;plojgfvdcsxdcghyjukihnvgbdczazdghjkijugdfcsxaZASXFHYJUKJHFASZXDFHJKJGBFCVSXZASXHJM,KJMGHBFSXZASXFGHTJUKIHYGDSZASFRGTYUHYGTFVDCVHJUKIJUHFVDASXZSXDJUIKJUGHTFRDEFGHJKIJUHFDESWDEGTHYKLOKIJUGTDFESWAQSDHYUKIOIJUHYFRSWAQSWFGJK,HNGDEAQSDEGTJYKLKHYRWAgtrgb ngrtgbr4tfgr4gbr4tgbfgrtgbfrgbrfvberfvrvevfrevervbhvgbhygbvhygvfdszxdfcghnjbfcsxzafchyu8gtdzadegtuyrswefthyuyrswfrgyhugyfrsefrhyjuihuftdesgtujifrsfhyjihutdesfrgyhjuigtderswdehygfsewdrgthyuygtdregyujdzsxfhyjuhxzsrgyhugfcsxzfrghbnfdeswfrghujyeswdrgtyujiugdzsxdrgthujheswethyugtrswefrgyhuyfrsfrgyhnjuhdefrhyjuitdesyjuiyfrdtyjuikjugtdrergyjuihugdfccgjukokhuftdruijhyftdrghjukifxddgthujihugdrefrgyhujiutdfrt7u9ioiuter4rt67uikoutyfrtu89o0ityfry8i9ugtrdyuigfcdgujiuhg
c u later uobyvgtuygyjkihfghjrtvgyhujhygthyjukijuhygtfjuikojugydrerftyjukioiydrefgtyhuikojihygtfrgtyhuikojihvgfcrgyhujikjuytfrfgtyhujyrftyuikugyftrdfgthyjuijftdrftgyhuijugyftdrtyuijugyfdrertyiokjihttyiooihugfrtgyhujikoijugtfhjikolkjhygtyukioijgtfgyhujikojihugytyuijhghjiugvhjuhgcghjkmnhvgfcdfcvghnjmkjhbvgfc

1,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Citizen 200
I think the xbox360 is better than anything if you have everything for it. Like the headset, XboxLive,and the gold memebership. Btw my gamertag is Fireblades23
my discision is xbox 360 100% , Ps3 0% Wii 75%
360 definetly... has the best online for any game and doesnt have long search times for games online like ps3 does. not to mention how many updates ps3 has for one game and the update doesnt improve anything

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff