Welcome to Gaia! ::

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
Due to the current swarm of topics related to the upcoming generation of consoles, a separate sticky has been created to house the growing amount of discussion and prevent future confusion towards the issue.

Here's some information to start you off! Consoles listed by release date. domokun

Console wars site:
http://consolewar.1up.com/

Please keep it civil, and keep on topic.
i like the 360 because it out and it hard to chose between to other console that there is itle to no info about
yea first post xd
Sadly, I highly doubt that people will stay "civil"...gotta love rabid fanwanks xd

Kinda ill-fitting for Nintendo to have almost no games under it's said launch belt. But that's Nintendo for ya

Edit: dragonfyir, you took my first post with your f**kin "abc" xd
HOLY ******** s**t BERAMODE HAVE MY BABIES.

EDIT: PS3 doesn't have a release date beyond "2006." Anyone who thinks it will come in Spring is fooling themselves.

Dapper Lunatic

I'm extatic about all of the potentially great games that are supposed to be coming out on the PS3, but the fact that the PS3 may cost more 400 dollars is quite scary(as is the controller >_> wink . The Revolution looks like it has great potential, but there aren't even any screenshots of what the games may look like. The Xbox 360 has some great peripherals, the console looks great, and the controller is comfortable, but it lacks a lot of heavy hitters right now.

DISCLAIMER: This post is post is over five years old. It is not recommended that you try and argue about a post that was made before the Wii was called the Wii and when the PS3 had a controller shaped vaguely like a banana because you will just look silly.
Veras Gunn
I'm extatic about all of the potentially great games that are supposed to be coming out on the PS3, but the fact that the PS3 may cost more 400 dollars is quite scary(as is the controller >_> wink . The Revolution looks like it has great potential, but there aren't even any screenshots of what the games may look like. The Xbox 360 has some great peripherals, the console looks great, and the controller is comfortable, but it lacks a lot of heavy hitters right now.

There's no way I'll pay over $200 for a game console. gonk

((this is going to get varry out of hand)) well all us regulers will have somthing to do will all the people revote....
CeludenWank
HOLY ******** s**t BERAMODE HAVE MY BABIES.

EDIT: PS3 doesn't have a release date beyond "2006." Anyone who thinks it will come in Spring is fooling themselves.
maybe in the spring in japan but not in the states or europe sweatdrop
Ulrick Darcken

((this is going to get varry out of hand)) well all us regulers will have somthing to do will all the people revote....
how so question
Woot for this stickie.
this thread is like a gift from god
Oh my God! First page? I can't miss this. I'm looking forward to the Revolution, for what it's worth. It is a tad early to judge, though.

EDIT: I guess I should post a reason, huh? Well, I've heard that it's going to be the cheapest and smallest of the consoles and the Revolutionary download list looks promising.

Oh, and SSB: Revolution. If it's half as good as its predacessor, then I'll be quite happy.
DOUBLE EDIT: So far, so good.
dragonfyir
i like the 360 because it out and it hard to chose between to other console that there is itle to no info about
yea first post xd

The 360 is a Xbox dressed up it looks high graphic but it's just like a regular Xbox stare stare

Friendly Seeker

I'm looking forward to the Revolution the most of the three. It's bound to be the cheapest, it's Nintendo, and I'm also kinda getting bored always playing the games with essentially the same controller. It's also bound to have the most support eventually due to it being the cheapest to develop for amongst the next-gen consoles, reportedly. I'm also getting the feeling that new games will be released for the built-in multiconsular emulators as a cheap way to make more money and to bring gamers back to the gaming basics.

Don't take my word for it. We'll see when it rolls around.

Edit Strike: My first first page sticky post!
Revolution.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces