Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kakihara_Anjo
Darkmoleman
Kakihara_Anjo
Its kind of silly at this point to have a strong opinion on the Revolution.
Nintendo hasnt revealed too much on it yet. A strong opinion on this console in one way or the other pretty much is just showing bias at this point.

Iwata is going to reveal alot of stuff about the rev next month
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6143867.html 3nodding

Good, maybe we will finally see some games, and how they play exactely, and if there is going to be any third party support at its launch.

Yea Im wondering what Iwata will talk about. 3nodding
Zen Rider
Kakihara_Anjo
Nintendo hasnt revealed too much on it yet. A strong opinion on this console in one way or the other pretty much is just showing bias at this point.

Actually you can make a relatively strong opinion on the Revolution, we've seen the controller, we've heard what so many people have said about, most of them good things (Thank goodness) and we already know what's going to be on it automatically, we just don't know of how gameplay will be, nor do we know how good some games may look, but we don't have to if you've experienced the previous versions of the well known games that will be remade on the system.
i will probly be makeing the rev my secont console mostly because of price and the fact that i wold be lieing if i said i didnt want to try out the controler

((i already know that its not going to look as good as the 360 and the PS3 mostly because ATI put there baby in the 360. not saying the graffics card thay put in the rev is bad itsjust not on the same level))
You can only have a true opinion about a game by playing it.
Zen Rider
Kakihara_Anjo

Actually you can make a relatively strong opinion on the Revolution, we've seen the controller, we've heard what so many people have said about, most of them good things (Thank goodness) and we already know what's going to be on it automatically, we just don't know of how gameplay will be, nor do we know how good some games may look, but we don't have to if you've experienced the previous versions of the well known games that will be remade on the system.

Oh I see, we just dont know what the gameplay will be like or how it will look graphically. GAMEPLAY IS EVERYTHING!
Ulrick Darcken
Zen Rider
Kakihara_Anjo

i will probly be makeing the rev my secont console mostly because of price and the fact that i wold be lieing if i said i didnt want to try out the controler

((i already know that its not going to look as good as the 360 and the PS3 mostly because ATI put there baby in the 360. not saying the graffics card thay put in the rev is bad itsjust not on the same level))

And that's why I'm not worried, if your a true gamer graphics won't matter to you, they'll make the game look nice, but in the end all that matters is how fun the gameplay is. In my opinion, nintendo usually pulls through in this category, they can make a game with sad graphics, but once you play it you become hooked. Plus I don't like graphics, what I mean by this is i don't want games to get too technically advanced, because once you get to the point where when your playing a game with basically real people in it, that takes away the point of it to me (and xbox graphics a great, Revolution is supposed to be a suped up xbox.)
Arthur Sataine
Oh, yes, you're right. I'm sure there are already hundreds of games out for the 2.5 month old system! Just have to argue don't ya?
no but there's a bunch up coming and thay look awsome ((for the 360 right))Pray, fame city killer, oh and Mass Effact that game is going to be so sweet
Kakihara_Anjo
Zen Rider
Kakihara_Anjo

Oh I see, we just dont know what the gameplay will be like or how it will look graphically. GAMEPLAY IS EVERYTHING!

And that's why I said relatively strong, I'm well aware that I can't really pit Revolution against 360 just yet, but I can against PS3. surprised
I already own an Xbox 360 and I will buy a PS3 but the Nintendo Revolution looks like the counsel version of the DS, lets be innovative but ultimately fail! The 360 has some great games out of the game, Call of Duty 2, Kameo, Dead or Alive 4, and King Kong to list a few. Also I have heard the PS3 could come out as late as Spring of 2007! Also that it will be $400 without a harddrive! But the good thing is you can multiple and different sized harddrives one will be as small as 6 gb and be no bigger than an old memory card. The two games I am looking forward to the most on the 360 is Oblivion and Saint's Row...for those of you who don't know of Saint's Row, go look on www.ignxbox360.com it is basically a much larger scaled GTA ripoff where you can go into a lot of different buildings, make your own ganster, and play online with others. It looks sweet. If at the end of March you aren't blown away by the 360 it probably won't be the system for you.
Arthur Sataine

Not that I agree with most of the crap this guy is spewing out, but he does have a point here.
Arthur Sataine

Yes, however, you can also research the games to see what you'r elooking forward to.

Like, in my case, the Mistwalker titles. And the other 6 RPGs coming out on the 360. (9 in total.)
To stop idiots from criticizing and exerting their useless skill of the english language's synonyms, I am going to another topic. It is still, slightly related, to the current topic. Is anyone else a little upset about the lack of a Twisted Metal game in PS3's launch titles?
Langlen
Arthur Sataine

Yes, however, you can also research the games to see what you'r elooking forward to.

Like, in my case, the Mistwalker titles. And the other 6 RPGs coming out on the 360. (9 in total.)
thats...oh let me see....1 cary the 4 OH! 8 more than for the xbox.

((i dont count sudakie))
So 9 is the current count for RPGs on the 360?
Ulrick Darcken
Langlen
Arthur Sataine

thats...oh let me see....1 cary the 4 OH! 8 more than for the xbox.

((i dont count sudakie))

I just realized something, are you trying to look like Bayman?
X box 360 is kooler. I think

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces