Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arthur Sataine
Xbox 360, I'm not impressed with. They are only going for visuals. Only games I'm anticipating are Halo 3 and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

PS3, I'm rooting for Sony. They've been top of the market for years. The PS3 having three times more power than the 360? What's better than that? I'm not happy about the new controller design(darn you PC perepheral companies!!!) They should stick to the dual shock 2 design. Not the boomerang. They also have the best line of console exclusive games.

Revolution, heh definately going to be last in the war. Yea it's more powerful but it's just a souped up gamecube. Yay, I get to download old games I probably already own! What's that you say? I have to pay!? Stupid. The controller, good idea but it's not going to fly with hardcore gamers. Nintendo, I believe, has given up on gaming. They're just finding more ways to get money before they sell out like Sega.

Finally some action,

Ok your rooting for PS3, you said that Xbox 360 is focusing solely on graphics, yet it appears to me that Sony is filling that position. Microsoft appears to be trying for more of the online experience with the 360. You also say that the Revolution's controller won't fly with hardcore gamers, incorrect in my opinion, how many gamers do you know tat don't want to be able to feel as though their swinging their sword, how many gamers do you know wouldn't mind going ono-on-one with the world heavy weight boxing champ, Guitar Hero, pssst make room for Drum Solo, these are ideas of course, but seriously i think it might hit the top if gamers wouldn't be so thick headed. And to tell the truth I have nothing against any of the companies, i'm just your everyday Nintendo Fanboy Ma'm!
Its kind of silly at this point to have a strong opinion on the Revolution.
Nintendo hasnt revealed too much on it yet. A strong opinion on this console in one way or the other pretty much is just showing bias at this point.
I've done plent of research. You guys have the spec sheets printed out and at your desk? Didn't think so. Nintendo is spiraling down. Gates thinks he can monopolize another market and Sony believes they are the kings.

All the systems have major flaws and their own perks. So far the 360's best games seem to be sequels. If the PS3 sticks to this as well, I will be gravely disappointed. And all the glitches in the 360 reported so far? What's up with that. I hope the PS3 nor Revolution do those. Most likely will.

The 360 games?
King Kong
DoA4
Madden 06
Gears of War (looks interesting)
Kameo
Fable 2(might check it out, better be longer than the first)
The Outfit
Most Wanted(have it on PS2)
Amped 3

Those are all I researched.
Kakihara_Anjo
Nintendo hasnt revealed too much on it yet. A strong opinion on this console in one way or the other pretty much is just showing bias at this point.

Iwata is going to reveal alot of stuff about the rev next month
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6143867.html 3nodding
Langlen
Arthur Sataine
Not kidding at all. I own the all current gen systems. I am not biased.

Sure as hell seems like it. Just because you own all of the current gen dosen't mean your unbiased. Unbiased gaming is an attitude, not how much cash you give out.

Had nothing to do with money, only purchased PS2 with cash. I can haggle. I'm just calling them like I see them. It's funny how all of you are quick to insult.
Arthur Sataine
I've done plent of research. You guys have the spec sheets printed out and at your desk? Didn't think so. Nintendo is spiraling down. Gates thinks he can monopolize another market and Sony believes they are the kings.

All the systems have major flaws and their own perks. So far the 360's best games seem to be sequels. If the PS3 sticks to this as well, I will be gravely disappointed. And all the glitches in the 360 reported so far? What's up with that. I hope the PS3 nor Revolution do those. Most likely will.

The 360 games?
King Kong
DoA4
Madden 06
Kameo
The Outfit
Amped 3

Every 1st Gen console has glitches when a game is released there are bound to be glitches some companies have alot(Sony PS2) and then some dont have that many(Nintendo Gamecube)Just cross your fingers and hope that the console you buy dosent have a defect. surprised
Darkmoleman
Kakihara_Anjo

Iwata is going to reveal alot of stuff about the rev next month
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6143867.html 3nodding

Good, maybe we will finally see some games, and how they play exactely, and if there is going to be any third party support at its launch.
Arthur Sataine
the Way MS is Pushing online and Massive caricter's and enviroments and you say MS is only going for visuals!!!!

im sorry but if you new any thing its the other way around

1. the 360 is only useing 1/3%of its full power ((makes sens seeing that devs are only useing 1 of the 3 cores right now{or 1 thread in each core witch dose almost the same thing} ))

2. the PS3 has 1 REALY powerfull CPU were the 360 only has 3 powerfull cpu's

3. the 360 and the PS3 can pull off about the same graffics BUT the PS3 take's a poly hit for any thing extra put into the games were the xbox 360 dose not.

360. want louds af caricters on screen at one time you got it, with great graffics got it, with awsome 5.1sound got it ,with hug clip plane ((or high clip plan depanding on how you look at it {you can see realy far} got it, real AI got it

PS3. Awsome graffics got it, awsome AI oh sorry POLY HIT! (graffics go down a little), lots of caricters OH! poly hit, and so on and so forth

work smarter not harder my friend
Arthur Sataine

Do you have specs on teh Revolution?

Didn't think so.

Quote:

PS3 probably will, knowing SOny's history.

Quote:
The 360 games?
King Kong
DoA4
Madden 06
Kameo
The Outfit
Amped 3

Then you really haven't researched anything at all.
Darkmoleman

Every 1st Gen console has glitches when a game is released there are bound to be glitches some companies have alot(Sony PS2) and then some dont have that many(Nintendo Gamecube)Just cross your fingers and hope that the console you buy dosent have a defect. surprised

It's all good though. I'm sure each company will replace a damaged system. Well, as long as it's still under warranty.
Kakihara_Anjo

Actually you can make a relatively strong opinion on the Revolution, we've seen the controller, we've heard what so many people have said about, most of them good things (Thank goodness) and we already know what's going to be on it automatically, we just don't know of how gameplay will be, nor do we know how good some games may look, but we don't have to if you've experienced the previous versions of the well known games that will be remade on the system.
Arthur Sataine
Langlen
Arthur Sataine

Sure as hell seems like it. Just because you own all of the current gen dosen't mean your unbiased. Unbiased gaming is an attitude, not how much cash you give out.

Had nothing to do with money, only purchased PS2 with cash. I can haggle. I'm just calling them like I see them. It's funny how all of you are quick to insult.

We're not quick to insult, we're debating,r ebutting your points.
Ulrick Darcken
Arthur Sataine
the Way MS is Pushing online and Massive caricter's and enviroments and you say MS is only going for visuals!!!!

im sorry but if you new any thing its the other way around

1. the 360 is only useing 1/3%of its full power ((makes sens seeing that devs are only useing 1 of the 3 cores right now{or 1 thread in each core witch dose almost the same thing} ))

2. the PS3 has 1 REALY powerfull CPU were the 360 only has 3 powerfull cpu's

3. the 360 and the PS3 can pull off about the same graffics BUT the PS3 take's a poly hit for any thing extra put into the games were the xbox 360 dose not.

360. want louds af caricters on screen at one time you got it, with great graffics got it, with awsome 5.1sound got it ,with hug clip plane ((or high clip plan depanding on how you look at it {you can see realy far} got it, real AI got it

PS3. Awsome graffics got it, awsome AI oh sorry POLY HIT! (graffics go down a little), lots of caricters OH! poly hit, and so on and so forth

work smarter not harder my friend
the PS3 is your sports car and your 360 is your truck. ok your car is fast but can it tow a boat
Oh, yes, you're right. I'm sure there are already hundreds of games out for the 2.5 month old system! Just have to argue don't ya?
Arthur Sataine
Oh, yes, you're right. I'm sure there are already hundreds of games out for the 2.5 month old system! Just have to argue don't ya?

Research on games coming out, not games that are already out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff