Welcome to Gaia! ::

dragonfyir
CeludenBan
I got banned for spamming this thread, despite the fact that in big capital letters, I spelled out why my post was on topic.

******** you Nazi mods, ******** you.

Look! I'm going to be on topic, but this post will get deleted anyway!

The Revolution is going to bring something interesting to the next gen table. We've never had a motion sensing device as the main way to control a game before.
holy crap thats hard core the VGD has become a dictatorship. 3nodding anyway im beganing to think that im geting a ps3 again. the 360 at best buy as a problem with frezzing up and i consider the keikos[sp] a go idea of what gonna happen with a new system in the long term
mine works fine.

also do you see any vent on the kiosk there's not why for it to let any heat out in the little box thay put it in
Ulrick Darcken
dragonfyir
CeludenBan
I got banned for spamming this thread, despite the fact that in big capital letters, I spelled out why my post was on topic.

The Revolution is going to bring something interesting to the next gen table. We've never had a motion sensing device as the main way to control a game before.
holy crap thats hard core the VGD has become a dictatorship. 3nodding anyway im beganing to think that im geting a ps3 again. the 360 at best buy as a problem with frezzing up and i consider the keikos[sp] a go idea of what gonna happen with a new system in the long term
mine works fine.

also do you see any vent on the kiosk there's not why for it to let any heat out in the little box thay put it in
there vents in the kiosk tehre behind the 360 right where the fans would be. ps but then again this all depends on how much the ps3 cost if it more then the premum 360 then no deal 3nodding

EDIT: your 360 hasn't been on as long or played as hard as the kiosks have in this short peroid of time
dragonfyir
Ulrick Darcken
dragonfyir
CeludenBan

mine works fine.

there vents in the kiosk tehre behind the 360 right where the fans would be. ps but then again this all depends on how much the ps3 cost if it more then the premum 360 then no deal 3nodding
well seeing that the 360 price is romerd to go down when the PS3 come's out than it probly will be more.
also the 360 wold have been out for a year alowing MS to fix all the bug's

the PS3 will justbe coming out ad just like the 360 ((or any PC like hardwere/softwere)) be litterd with bugs
Ulrick Darcken
dragonfyir
Ulrick Darcken
dragonfyir
CeludenBan

mine works fine.

well seeing that the 360 price is romerd to go down when the PS3 come's out than it probly will be more.
well im willing to spend $500 on my next gen system but i'll wate till E3 to see what going down
dragonfyir
Ulrick Darcken
dragonfyir
CeludenBan

mine works fine.

EDIT: your 360 hasn't been on as long or played as hard as the kiosks have in this short peroid of time
you dont know me or my friends varry well.

but in a wa your right i dont leav my console on 24Hr's a day and have people jumping back and forth o n the dash bord will ina game

((i think after beingin that little box and beingon 24/7 any PC/Console wold freez up. also most Kiosk are lonch day box's ))
Ulrick Darcken

the PS3 will justbe coming out ad just like the 360 ((or any PC like hardwere/softwere)) be litterd with bugs
o i wouldn't get a first gen PS3. I wouldn't have gotten a first gen 360.
dragonfyir
Ulrick Darcken
dragonfyir
Ulrick Darcken
dragonfyir
CeludenBan

mine works fine.

well im willing to spend $500 on my next gen system but i'll wate till E3 to see what going down
BA! an extra 100 on somthing you cant use unless you have an HDTV and are willing to spend $40. on a movie
dragonfyir
Ulrick Darcken

so i take it your planing on wating about 1 and 1/2 years for a next gen console???
dragonfyir
CeludenBan

They must have not had their thinking caps on that day. Electric componets generate heat. Having it boxed up without any form of cooling is very stupid. I have heard the people that work at Bestbuy aren't the smartest folk on the planet.
Ulrick Darcken
dragonfyir
Ulrick Darcken
dragonfyir
Ulrick Darcken
mine works fine.

BA! an extra 100 on somthing you cant use unless you have an HDTV and are willing to spend $40. on a movie
well i dont have an hd tv nore do i want to spend $40 on movie. dont tell me that blu-ray movies are gonna cost $40 eek
Ulrick Darcken
dragonfyir
Ulrick Darcken

so i take it your planing on wating about 1 and 1/2 years for a next gen console???
no more like 6 months sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces