Welcome to Gaia! ::

Some little bugger took Agent 47 . I'd use Tobias Rieper but I'm not sure how many of you guys know about it. Not that I'm calling you stupid. xD
That's his real name?

In the latest version that's soon to be released, an Eidos rep said that we'd get to learn more about Agent 47, on a personal level.
N t e r
That's his real name?

In the latest version that's soon to be released, an Eidos rep said that we'd get to learn more about Agent 47, on a personal level.
Yeah me and him had tea a couple of days ago. Tobias said he loves taking strolls on the beach and sniping from piers to ships. xd

Overall nice guy
Well technically, 47 is his real name. But if you've played Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, you have taken up another life in Sicilly, wanting to get away from it all and you go by the alias of Tobias. Tis what the priest calls you in the opening cutscene.
I can't wait for PS3/Revolution commercials eek

But I know that there aren't gonna be many Revolution commercials....if any gonk
Ehkru
Well technically, 47 is his real name. But if you've played Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, you have taken up another life in Sicilly, wanting to get away from it all and you go by the alias of Tobias. Tis what the priest calls you in the opening cutscene.
Ya he told me you'd say that too.
I'd have to say PS3 is better. By better I do mean better but I also mean reliable. Microsoft always "jumps the gun" and it causes a lot of glitchs. Like when X-Box first came out my favourite glitch was the cables catching on fire. I haven't heard anything about Reviluation though.. So I'll have to find something out about that I guess. But, knowing what I do about Microsoft and Sony. When it comes to reliablity and quality Sony is the best in my opinion. For consoles atleast. I do use windows on my computer... Not that there aren't any glitchs with my computer either..
GutsTheBlackSwordsmen
I'd have to say PS3 is better. By better I do mean better but I also mean reliable. Microsoft always "jumps the gun" and it causes a lot of glitchs. Like when X-Box first came out my favourite glitch was the cables catching on fire. I haven't heard anything about Reviluation though.. So I'll have to find something out about that I guess. But, knowing what I do about Microsoft and Sony. When it comes to reliablity and quality Sony is the best in my opinion. For consoles atleast. I do use windows on my computer... Not that there aren't any glitchs with my computer either..

(ahem) PS2 launch had many glitches rolleyes
GutsTheBlackSwordsmen
1. Learn how to spell REVOLUTION
2.PS/PS2 have got to be the two most easiest consoles to break, and the fastest to die.
3.If you haven't heard anything about Rev, you haven't been looking nearly hard enough.
4.360, While it doesn't catch on fire, the cinder-block they call a power cord has been known to leave scorch-marks in/on your carpet. 3nodding
Sexy Yofu
GutsTheBlackSwordsmen
2.PS/PS2 have got to be the two most easiest consoles to break, and the fastest to die.
3.If you haven't heard anything about Rev, you haven't been looking nearly hard enough.
4.360, While it doesn't catch on fire, the cinder-block they call a power cord has been known to leave scorch-marks in/on your carpet. 3nodding
Heh, we've all had typos. I'm sure you've had your fair share. But yes I know sony has had it's glitchs too but I feel that mircosoft is stupid at times, with more than just x-box. I'm not saying it's stupid, I play x-box at my friends alot. I just prefer sony. And my ps2 hasn't had any glitchs, hasn't broken and still works perfectly fine. And yes, I wasn't looking hard to find things about Rev. Since I don't watch much tv, surf many game forums or see any pop-up's thanks to my pop-up blocker I don't hear much about consoles or games till they're out for a bit. But yes, the scorch marks that are left in/on your carpet can be pretty nifty.
If I can get any of them it'll be the revoloution (being an absulute nintendo fangirl) and because the controler attacted me the moment I saw it on amazon - looks like a great idea! but I probably won't end up getting it 'cause it's bound to be really pricy and I still luff my 'cube.
xXBurntIceXx
If I can get any of them it'll be the revoloution (being an absulute nintendo fangirl) and because the controler attacted me the moment I saw it on amazon - looks like a great idea! but I probably won't end up getting it 'cause it's bound to be really pricy and I still luff my 'cube.
Revolution is estamated to be $150-$250, so no, it's actually not that pricey[?].
GutsTheBlackSwordsmen
Sexy Yofu
GutsTheBlackSwordsmen
Heh, we've all had typos. I'm sure you've had your fair share. But yes I know sony has had it's glitchs too but I feel that mircosoft is stupid at times, with more than just x-box. I'm not saying it's stupid, I play x-box at my friends alot. I just prefer sony. And my ps2 hasn't had any glitchs, hasn't broken and still works perfectly fine. And yes, I wasn't looking hard to find things about Rev. Since I don't watch much tv, surf many game forums or see any pop-up's thanks to my pop-up blocker I don't hear much about consoles or games till they're out for a bit. But yes, the scorch marks that are left in/on your carpet can be pretty nifty.
Sorry, wasn't trying to sound like an a**, or anything. I was just stating some points.

But yeah, I've had to replace my PS2 once, and all of my friends PS2's are dead-ish, or dying. But my cube on the other hand, still playing like it's fresh out of the box. xD
Why do i keep hearing these crazy rumors about people being hired to try out the new ps3?I've heard the same B.S. story 3 times this week.I want to know if it's really true?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff