XZekeX
how much is the rev and ps3 gona cost?
no one knows yet, but i love the sig blaugh
apperently around 6-7 hundred
Ulrick Darcken
Debzillathegreat
Thats sony all over rolleyes
I like to think so it helps me sleep at night 3nodding
u said u dont sleep much ...U LIED TO ME!!!
I can't wait for the Revolution.

Sony needs to hurry up with the ps3 i'm getting impatient. gonk
Quirk_reborn
Blaine66
XZekeX
well, the ps2 will probably be over 500, maby even up to 700, not sure. the rev. will be under 300, and right now 200 seems the most likely (to me). this is talking in american money, it will probably very fom country to country becouse of the different types of currency.
...well, the ps2 will probably be over 500, maby even up to 700, not sure. the rev. will be under 300, and right now 200 seems the most likely (to me). this is talking in american money, it will probably very fom country to country becouse of the different types of currency...

Are you fereakin serious 500+ for the ps3!!!!!!!!!
why do you think that!!! Premium X-box 360 was how much? I thought it was 300 and 400, or was it 400 and 500? Some one talk to me please!! My head is spinning....

This folks is one of the many reasons why I am going with the REV...
I might wind up hating Sony as much as Microsoft....PS3 is a freaking toy not an HD tv... Gosh thats alot, I could probably buy the rev, the Ds and four games for each with the amount it would take to get the PS3 and extra controller and a single game!

Hahahaha Sony fanboys may very well be broke if the PS3 is that expensive
chibminshiy

why do you think that!!! Premium X-box 360 was how much? I thought it was 300 and 400, or was it 400 and 500? Some one talk to me please!! My head is spinning....

400. 500+ is a....bit much. SOny would be dumb to price it at 500+, and I really don't think they will.

Quote:
I might wind up hating Sony as much as Microsoft....PS3 is a freaking toy not an HD tv... Gosh thats alot, I could probably buy the rev, the Ds and four games for each with the amount it would take to get the PS3 and extra controller and a single game!

Cheaper=/=better. Keep that in mind.
kev360
Quirk_reborn
Blaine66
XZekeX
well, the ps2 will probably be over 500, maby even up to 700, not sure. the rev. will be under 300, and right now 200 seems the most likely (to me). this is talking in american money, it will probably very fom country to country becouse of the different types of currency.

Sony better becareful. If they price it too high, people won't buy it. They could strip out the Blu-Ray drive and put a normal DVD drive in. That could put it at a more affordable price for the masses. Blu-Ray isn't needed currently. DVD9 is very sufficient for what we have now.
chibminshiy
...well, the ps2 will probably be over 500, maby even up to 700, not sure. the rev. will be under 300, and right now 200 seems the most likely (to me). this is talking in american money, it will probably very fom country to country becouse of the different types of currency...

thats what i have herd around. im not sure how accurate that is, (sony will probably take a hit with each consal sold like m$ is doing) but with the blueray drive in there and all the new cell tec. (well, not new, but new to gaming. it has been around.), the ps3 will be expensive. the most expensive of the three. i do not clame to be an expert or anything (just the opposite) but this is what i have herd. keep in mind, sony tends to lie, so even if they do release a price it might not be the acctual amount.

Morden
kev360
Quirk_reborn
Blaine66
XZekeX

Sony better becareful. If they price it too high, people won't buy it. They could strip out the Blu-Ray drive and put a normal DVD drive in. That could put it at a more affordable price for the masses. Blu-Ray isn't needed currently. DVD9 is very sufficient for what we have now.
i think that sony is trying to do what they did last gen. (or is it still considered curent gen?) with the dvd's. they want to stay ahead of everyone else in a hope that blu-ray will cech on like dvd's did. if blu-ray gets populur, sony will do prety well this next gen.
kev360
chibminshiy

thats what i have herd around. im not sure how accurate that is, (sony will probably take a hit with each consal sold like m$ is doing) but with the blueray drive in there and all the new cell tec. (well, not new, but new to gaming. it has been around.), the ps3 will be expensive. the most expensive of the three. i do not clame to be an expert or anything (just the opposite) but this is what i have herd. keep in mind, sony tends to lie, so even if they do release a price it might not be the acctual amount.

Sony's preparing to lose billions of dollars. I'm expecting it to be 450 at the most.
Langlen
Sony's preparing to lose billions of dollars. I'm expecting it to be 450 at the most.
Yeah, thats what happens when you have so much money, you can afford to blow it later.

I expect the Ps3 to b about $450 too, but I wont be surprised if its $500 myself..bit too pricy if you ask me tho but the Sony fans would get it still.
Langlen
kev360
chibminshiy

ya, im sure that sony will cut down on the price as much as they can, but they cant cut it down to much without risking going into the negatives for net profit. i wish i knew more about specs, but i am still an amuture in that sence. the fact is it is almost imposable to tell what the ps3 will sell for this early.
kev360
ya, im sure that sony will cut down on the price as much as they can, but they cant cut it down to much without risking going into the negatives for net profit. i wish i knew more about specs, but i am still an amuture in that sence. the fact is it is almost imposable to tell what the ps3 will sell for this early.

They're goign to lose money no matter what they do. Everybody does when they first release a console. Nintendo might be making the profit first, but they're still going to lose money.

BUt, yes, it's impossible to tell how much the PS3 will sell for. We have to wait for Sony's official word, which should be at E3. Which suprisingly enough, is around the time Nintendo reveals all about the Revolution.
Morden
kev360
Quirk_reborn
Blaine66
XZekeX

i think that sony is trying to do what they did last gen. (or is it still considered curent gen?) with the dvd's. they want to stay ahead of everyone else in a hope that blu-ray will cech on like dvd's did. if blu-ray gets populur, sony will do prety well this next gen.

Sony is being Sony. They like to be proprietary with their technology.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff