Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ulrick Darcken
Morden
Ulrick Darcken
moosey_chikin
Nadasico
moosey_chikin

THATS NOT ANSWERING MY GODDAMN QUESTIONS!
omg this is better then t.v.

Who told him this?
and heres another question.
How does he know its true and his source isnt just bullshitting him?

this is what im asking and they arent being answered.
Well my sorses are links with intervews with Devs that are making game's for the 360. Also Teck sites explaning how the 360 works and why devs wold be having such a problem with it

((one of the devs wold be epic who is now working on Gears of war witch is much better looking than any other game on the 360 so far))

Dev's are having problems with the 360 ?
no i just ment why thay cant use all the power yet. thay dont have a complet understanding of how to use all 3 core's at one time

That is a problem on Microsoft's and IBM's part for not providing good enough tools to ease to the transition from single to multithreaded programming for the developers.
Dude, Revolution, all the way, Nintendo is better than Playstaion and Xbox no matter what.
Morden
Ulrick Darcken
Morden
Ulrick Darcken
moosey_chikin

Who told him this?

Well my sorses are links with intervews with Devs that are making game's for the 360. Also Teck sites explaning how the 360 works and why devs wold be having such a problem with it

((one of the devs wold be epic who is now working on Gears of war witch is much better looking than any other game on the 360 so far))

no i just ment why thay cant use all the power yet. thay dont have a complet understanding of how to use all 3 core's at one time

That is a problem on Microsoft's and IBM's part for not providing good enough tools to ease to the transition from single to multithreaded programming for the developers.
actuly MS gave thim a bunch.

it also has alot to do with the fact that Devs only got Dev kits about 4 munths befor the console came out.

((also why the lonch title's seemed realy rushed. because thay were!))
Ulrick Darcken
moosey_chikin
Ulrick Darcken
moosey_chikin
Nadasico
moosey_chikin

THATS NOT ANSWERING MY GODDAMN QUESTIONS!
omg this is better then t.v.

Who told him this?

THANK YOU!!!

That was ALL I was asking for!
also this is on the PS3 but you may like to look at it

http://games.kikizo.com/news/200602/065_p1.asp
while the ps3 is a great machane[sp] this just proves what a hype machane sony is 3nodding
DogeSpirit
Dude, Revolution, all the way, Nintendo is better than Playstaion and Xbox no matter what.
will that may or may not be true to manny people in the world dont think the way you do and will probly not give the rev any chance at all
Ulrick Darcken
Umlaut
any one played half life 2
i have it for PC it is awsome
it good on the xbox also
Ulrick Darcken
Morden
Ulrick Darcken
Morden
Ulrick Darcken
moosey_chikin

Who told him this?

it also has alot to do with the fact that Devs only got Dev kits about 4 munths befor the console came out.

They should have held the launch back for a few more months, but of course they had to cash in on the Christmas sales. rolleyes
Morden
Ulrick Darcken
Morden
Ulrick Darcken
Morden

They should have held the launch back for a few more months, but of course they had to cash in on the Christmas sales. rolleyes
well you wouldn't want to release a console right after christmas. because parents dont want to spend $400 on the kid after the spent $$$ on there kid
Umlaut
any one played half life 2
ya it great
Quote:
The development source concurs: "Unlike Xbox and PS2, where Xbox had a host of built-in effects that were a generation ahead of PS2, the Xbox 360 and PS3 are same-generation machines. One doesn't have additional effects over the other - 360 can do the same effects, just not as many of them simultaneously and with less geometry [because of the speed difference], but memory bottlenecks can kill part of the PS3 speed advantage anyway... the overall visual difference it makes will depend a lot on the developer's skill, and how much time and money the publisher spends on a game."
the 360 and the ps3 are on the same level 3nodding
i m gana make a system called the nintendastationbox
Quirk_reborn

Good luck with that.
Bag of Monster
Quirk_reborn

Good luck with that.
u know that was funny
i think 360 is the best

Quick Reply