Welcome to Gaia! ::

trigun66
From earlier posts, I see many ppl here like the 360 (or atleast on the page i read)

To be direct, sure 360 is good NOW, because it came out first, and god knows we humans are impatient and fickle. Its like going to a little kid and saying "Do you want candy now? or candy that will taste a bit better, but you have to wait 8 months for it." Its the exact same thing, we havent changed at all from our infancy.
did you know NOW the 360 is only runing at 1/3 of its max power.

400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
trigun66
From earlier posts, I see many ppl here like the 360 (or atleast on the page i read)

To be direct, sure 360 is good NOW, because it came out first, and god knows we humans are impatient and fickle. Its like going to a little kid and saying "Do you want candy now? or candy that will taste a bit better, but you have to wait 8 months for it." Its the exact same thing, we havent changed at all from our infancy.
u are so right in everyway
Ulrick Darcken
trigun66

Why isnt it running at full power then?
Who told you this?

400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ulrick Darcken
trigun66

so are 747 engines hahahahahaha

400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
moosey_chikin
Ulrick Darcken
trigun66

Who told you this?
that's what i'd like to know sure their is more to come out of the system but that's the same with every singal system not just ps2 like all the xbox fans mention
Nadasico
moosey_chikin
Ulrick Darcken
trigun66

Who told you this?
that's what i'd like to know sure their is more to come out of the system but that's the same with every singal system not just ps2 like all the xbox fans mention

Im not bein all pissy sayin Ps3 is the best.
Im just askin questions that about any info that seems a bit fake and what some fanboy would say.
moosey_chikin
Ulrick Darcken
trigun66

Who told you this?

He might be refering to the fact that many of the games for the 360 right now aren't using all of the systems power. (Processor power more specificly.)
moosey_chikin
Ulrick Darcken
trigun66

Who told you this?
because there only useing one out of the three core's in the Graphiscs proseser.

thus 1/3 power.

hole on there's a s*t loud of info on how it works

400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Morden
moosey_chikin
Ulrick Darcken
trigun66

Who told you this?

He might be refering to the fact that many of the games for the 360 right now aren't using all of the systems power. (Processor power more specificly.)
anyone who plays games knows its never full in the start that's so 101
u know what pissed me off was that whole thing about xbox360 was not running proporly. that scared me into waiting to buy it domokun
Morden
moosey_chikin
Ulrick Darcken
trigun66

Who told you this?

Okay, but thats not answering my second question.
Who told him this?
and heres another question.
How does he know its true and his source isnt just bullshitting him?
Morden
moosey_chikin
Ulrick Darcken
trigun66

Who told you this?

can you explane all this shizit Morden. as my head herts and im going to play some F.E.A.R

400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
moosey_chikin
Morden
moosey_chikin
Ulrick Darcken
trigun66

Who told you this?

good point

Who told him this?
moosey_chikin
Morden
moosey_chikin
Ulrick Darcken
trigun66

Who told you this?

Who told him this?
thats my problem with people saying they know thing cuz they looked it up on the internet when there soruces could be some retard (not offense to retards) who is trying to act like he knows what hes talking about
Ulrick Darcken
Morden
moosey_chikin
Ulrick Darcken
trigun66

Who told you this?

can you explane all this shizit Morden. as my head herts and im going to play some F.E.A.R

Hello! You still havent told me who told you this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff