Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ps3. I haven't been much of a fan of the xbox to start with. And sadly, people have told me to burn in hell for not liking the xbox. stare stare stare
Morden
Ulrick Darcken
Steathly_Penguin_Ninja
I believe that the Revolution will do well, I would be called a Nintendo fanboy, but really I just don't like the others they just really aren't that fun and this is another example why it will be good.

- It will be able to play Gamecube games and download NES, SNES, and N64 games.

- The motion sencer thing will be cool for FPS.

- It will link stuff with the Nintendo DS.

Just a few reasons.
wile i do agrea that the rev will be cool. i dont think it will do varry well not because it is going to be a bad console more because of timeing.

Because for what ever resons the GC did realy badly this round and has a varry small market share.

manny people bye the 360 and PS3 because it is not just for gameing but Media in genaral.

will the rev will be awsome it wont win because to manny people dont want it to win.

there are to manny gamers in the world that dont see it like you

((wether the to stuck on there other systom of chose, thay like having Music and DVD able to play, thay love online play and dont think nintendo can deliver in that, or there just graphics hores ((seeing that rev will be the week'st of the three))

I thought the Gamecube was pretty successful. And Nintendo did accomplish what it's been doing with the cube. Making quality games.
i didnt say the console it self was bad. what i ment was it didnt do to hot with console sells.

10% -20% marketshare realy sucks.
Ulrick Darcken
N t e r
Ulrick Darcken
N t e r
What is crack-a-lack-in'?
nice shirt
Wanna touch? e__e'
*grope* hehehe
o.0 Oh. xp
moosey_chikin
Ps3. I haven't been much of a fan of the xbox to start with. And sadly, people have told me to burn in hell for not liking the xbox. stare stare stare
rofl
moosey_chikin
Bern IN HELL!!!

no JK hiss to his own

but it wold realy help if you say why you like it.

((and than we will get in an agrument about how the PS3 is just as powerfull as the 360 and how Blu-ray will not be used for video game's and than i will have to tell you why {the read speed being to slow and Blu-ray disk costing to much ETC}))
Ulrick Darcken
Morden
Ulrick Darcken
Steathly_Penguin_Ninja
I believe that the Revolution will do well, I would be called a Nintendo fanboy, but really I just don't like the others they just really aren't that fun and this is another example why it will be good.

Just a few reasons.
wile i do agrea that the rev will be cool. i dont think it will do varry well not because it is going to be a bad console more because of timeing.

Because for what ever resons the GC did realy badly this round and has a varry small market share.

manny people bye the 360 and PS3 because it is not just for gameing but Media in genaral.

will the rev will be awsome it wont win because to manny people dont want it to win.

((wether the to stuck on there other systom of chose, thay like having Music and DVD able to play, thay love online play and dont think nintendo can deliver in that, or there just graphics hores ((seeing that rev will be the week'st of the three))

I thought the Gamecube was pretty successful. And Nintendo did accomplish what it's been doing with the cube. Making quality games.
i didnt say the console it self was bad. what i ment was it didnt do to hot with console sells.

Being the underdog isn't a bad thing. A good example of this is Intel and AMD.
the xbox 360 is really good btthe ps3 controller is ugly as hell its looks like a boomerang scream
Scarface_squall
the xbox 360 is really good btthe ps3 controller is ugly as hell its looks like a boomerang scream
nice stile ugly atatude go away fanboy
Ulrick Darcken
moosey_chikin
Bern IN HELL!!!

no JK hiss to his own

((and than we will get in an agrument about how the PS3 is just as powerfull as the 360 and how Blu-ray will not be used for video game's and than i will have to tell you why {the read speed being to slow and Blu-ray disk costing to much ETC}))

Yea ive seen stuff like this before, sony fanboys battling microsoft fanboys and nintendo fanboys nobody cares about...

EGM (Electronics gaming monthly (Im sucha nerd crying )) has already established that the Ps3 will be more powerful, yet the price will be really high up. I don't really like the 360 that much because i keep hearing all thesse stories about it crashing and stuff...then again that'll most likely happen to Ps3 and Revo cuz all first thousand consoles have ******** up parts. Another thing is that my comp has better graphics than the 360 (played it at target once) (probably better than the Ps3 too but we wont find out till it comes out wink ) So i guess i cant really stand on this debate. I say Ps3 because of Socom4 (hopefully) and the next GTA. People are always tellin me "Oh yea you only got one game to back up the Ps3. Well we got Halo 3! and uhhhh....Halo 3! OhHHH what now bizznatch."
So I cant really stand well on this debate because each system has there strengths and weaknesses.

Sorry its so long. sweatdrop sweatdrop
Morden
Ulrick Darcken
Morden
Ulrick Darcken
Steathly_Penguin_Ninja

Just a few reasons.

Being the underdog isn't a bad thing. A good example of this is Intel and AMD.
yes but people are stuped and stubern, most have already made up there minde
moosey_chikin
Ulrick Darcken
moosey_chikin
Bern IN HELL!!!

no JK hiss to his own

Yea ive seen stuff like this before, sony fanboys battling microsoft fanboys and nintendo fanboys nobody cares about...

EGM (Electronics gaming monthly (Im sucha nerd crying )) has already established that the Ps3 will be more powerful, yet the price will be really high up. I don't really like the 360 that much because i keep hearing all thesse stories about it crashing and stuff...then again that'll most likely happen to Ps3 and Revo cuz all first thousand consoles have ******** up parts. Another thing is that my comp has better graphics than the 360 (played it at target once) (probably better than the Ps3 too but we wont find out till it comes out wink ) So i guess i cant really stand on this debate. I say Ps3 because of Socom4 (hopefully) and the next GTA. People are always tellin me "Oh yea you only got one game to back up the Ps3. Well we got Halo 3! and uhhhh....Halo 3! OhHHH what now bizznatch."
So I cant really stand well on this debate because each system has there strengths and weaknesses.

ok i didnt read any thing other than you got your info from EGM. thay are the worst gameing mag in all the world so im not going to read any more wink
Ulrick Darcken
moosey_chikin
Bern IN HELL!!!

no JK hiss to his own

finally someone speaks sense there not going to be for the video games the size of the there like hd on discs it'll cost to much they will be making the games onto them tht will cost alot and they will have to put the games up 2 100 pound or something and actually witout blu 360 just beats it and 360 canculates the graphics faster normal processors including cell 4x to cancualate 360 just 1x 360 hd dvd disc is only being used for film ands stuff like tht there stucking with there 9 gb discs for games
Ulrick Darcken
moosey_chikin
Ulrick Darcken
moosey_chikin
Bern IN HELL!!!

no JK hiss to his own

ok i didnt read any thing other than you got your info from EGM. thay are the worst gameing mag in all the world so im not going to read any more wink

Well ya gotta read the rest or else ya wont understand what the hell im sayin! ;/

xD
From earlier posts, I see many ppl here like the 360 (or atleast on the page i read)

To be direct, sure 360 is good NOW, because it came out first, and god knows we humans are impatient and fickle. Its like going to a little kid and saying "Do you want candy now? or candy that will taste a bit better, but you have to wait 8 months for it." Its the exact same thing, we havent changed at all from our infancy.

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ulrick Darcken
moosey_chikin
Bern IN HELL!!!

no JK hiss to his own

no matter what is said it will always turn into plastation v.s. xbox no matter what just like when the xbox360 was coming some people wanted and now the ps3 coming and some people want that instead of the xbox360 their for even if ps3 comes out and blows xbox360 out the water into another world their are people who will stil be like well xbox rules and so on and so forth,someone had to be the first to buy the xbox360 and not know what it was gonna be like when they got it home and same goes for the people waiting for the ps3 u make a choice on what u like and what u as in personal opinion think is the right desicion for u

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff