Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is crack-a-lack-in'?
Ulrick Darcken
Quirk_reborn
ya man im looking forward for xbox 360 and halo 3 and apperently rumor has it that ere is going to be a splinter cell 4 so ya i cant wait
Rumor what romer.... thats fact thay already have revus on the game it come's out in the next2 -3 munths
dude what crawled up ur a** and died? like honest to god man ur freakin out because ur a loser and u know it i mean i know what im talking about and u are freaking out cuz u thik u know everything honestly ur a fuking pain in the a**, and y au could go to E3 on the last day it was open to teh general public so kiss my a** (noob)
N t e r
nice shirt
Quirk_reborn
Ulrick Darcken
Quirk_reborn
ya man im looking forward for xbox 360 and halo 3 and apperently rumor has it that ere is going to be a splinter cell 4 so ya i cant wait
Rumor what romer.... thats fact thay already have revus on the game it come's out in the next2 -3 munths
dude what crawled up ur a** and died? like honest to god man ur freakin out because ur a loser and u know it i mean i know what im talking about and u are freaking out cuz u thik u know everything honestly ur a fuking pain in the a**, and y au could go to E3 on the last day it was open to teh general public so kiss my a** (noob)
it was not. i am not freaking out but i am starting to,

ask any reguler here. thay will tell you if im freaking out or not.

and i dont know it all but i do know E3 was not open and i know i know more than you.
Ulrick Darcken
Quirk_reborn
Ulrick Darcken
Quirk_reborn

and i dont know it all but i do know E3 was not open and i know i know more than you.
whatever dude keep lieing to urself, whatever helps u sleep at night
Quirk_reborn
Ulrick Darcken
Quirk_reborn
Ulrick Darcken
Quirk_reborn

whatever dude keep lieing to urself, whatever helps u sleep at night
i dont sleep much crying
Ulrick Darcken
N t e r
nice shirt
Wanna touch? e__e'
Each system has it's own developers,uses, demographics, etc.
neutral

I.E., Microsoft's major demographic is mainly USA. (I think.) And then other countries.

Sony and Nintendo's major demographic has been Japan, USA, and then other countries.

Like microsoft trying to get Tecmo and etc. >.>

It's all unique.

Except for platformers. mad
N t e r
Ulrick Darcken
N t e r
nice shirt
Wanna touch? e__e'
*grope* hehehe
i like the revolution cuz of its controller i think that it will add a new reality to gaming imagine figting with a sword sooting out zombies everywhere or even playing golg in your room !
[Super AIDS]
neutral

I.E., Microsoft's major demographic is mainly USA. (I think.) And then other countries.

Sony and Nintendo's major demographic has been Japan, USA, and then other countries.

It's all unique.

actuly MS is REALY big in Europ to
Ulrick Darcken
[Super AIDS]
neutral

It's all unique.

actuly MS is REALY big in Europ to

That's why I didn't say USA and then Japan, and then other countries.
But I get your point.
That is true.
btw the next splinter cell is coming out in september i got a spy in ubisoft montreal (i love my dad !) twisted
Ulrick Darcken
Steathly_Penguin_Ninja
I believe that the Revolution will do well, I would be called a Nintendo fanboy, but really I just don't like the others they just really aren't that fun and this is another example why it will be good.

- It will be able to play Gamecube games and download NES, SNES, and N64 games.

- The motion sencer thing will be cool for FPS.

- It will link stuff with the Nintendo DS.

Just a few reasons.
wile i do agrea that the rev will be cool. i dont think it will do varry well not because it is going to be a bad console more because of timeing.

Because for what ever resons the GC did realy badly this round and has a varry small market share.

manny people bye the 360 and PS3 because it is not just for gameing but Media in genaral.

will the rev will be awsome it wont win because to manny people dont want it to win.

there are to manny gamers in the world that dont see it like you

((wether the to stuck on there other systom of chose, thay like having Music and DVD able to play, thay love online play and dont think nintendo can deliver in that, or there just graphics hores ((seeing that rev will be the week'st of the three))

I thought the Gamecube was pretty successful. And Nintendo did accomplish what it's been doing with the cube. Making quality games.
JayMax
btw the next splinter cell is coming out in september i got a spy in ubisoft montreal (i love my dad !) twisted
oh my bad. but it is coming to the 360

((as well as every thing ells)) from what i herd was almost done

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas