Welcome to Gaia! ::

chemical_cutthroat
but as ign say the 360 has more general proccessing power than the ps3 and ps and been known to state something being better than it is and it under achieves on tech power

Did IGN base that on anything or just said it because Microsoft gave them a dollar ?
ok what is a fanwak?
nope ign sony and microsoft sent there info in the simply copied in formatted it they did not change or altar any of the info
Quirk_reborn
i say that because i have seen the specs of both systems and i was a E3 and i just think that the graphics sound a quality of the PS3 will do a bit better then xbox 360 and if we are talking about which will sell more then PS3 because (not saying that iam) alot of people think that playstation is just like being a poser its jsut whats in
one sony is the king of hype. and now i know you lie'ing about being at E3 as that is for Devs and the press only

also to think sony wont sell more PS3 than MS will 360 is just domb but this time MS will give sony a much longer run for there cash
Ulrick Darcken
Quirk_reborn
i say that because i have seen the specs of both systems and i was a E3 and i just think that the graphics sound a quality of the PS3 will do a bit better then xbox 360 and if we are talking about which will sell more then PS3 because (not saying that iam) alot of people think that playstation is just like being a poser its jsut whats in
one sony is the king of hype. and now i know you lie'ing about being at E3 as that is for Devs and the press only

also to think sony wont sell more PS3 than MS will 360 is just domb but this time MS will give sony a much longer run for there cash
i dont disagree with you on that one this is just my prediction but ya E3 was open to the public and 360 and ps3 had both been battleing it out but in my opioun i think that ps3 is a bit better but i still love my xbox so ya whatever
Quirk_reborn
Ulrick Darcken
Quirk_reborn

i dont disagree with you on that one this is just my prediction but ya E3 was open to the public and 360 and ps3 had both been battleing it out but in my opioun i think that ps3 is a bit better but i still love my xbox so ya whatever
E3 WAS NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC scream
Quirk_reborn
Ulrick Darcken
Quirk_reborn

well whatever man but in the end its going to be about the game's and so far the game's im looking forord to most are coming out on the 360 or both

((i have never ever been much of a MGS fan and i didnt get into Killzone because the online SUCKED))
ya man im looking forward for xbox 360 and halo 3 and apperently rumor has it that ere is going to be a splinter cell 4 so ya i cant wait
chemical_cutthroat
Ulrick Darcken
chemical_cutthroat
as i have said the xbox 360 is better than the ps3 and change ur siggy not bayman but the thing underneith tht saying ps3 a speed car something look the ps3 has 1.8 teraflops only because they claim to have 7 proccessors and the difference the ps3 have 1.8 and xbox having 1 thts not going to make a blind bit of notice 360 beats ps3 ppl just dont admit it even sony
Quote:
i dont think you nunder stand wht my sig meen s man. its saying that both the PS3 and the 360 are powerfull BUT the 360 can handle the havy louds becuse it dose not take a polly hit like the PS3 because its splitting the infor between 3 REALY good powerfoll proseser's

wile the PS3 is also varry powerfull with a massivly fast Graffics card but seeing thay only use one core it will take a polly hit for all the extra AI, caricters on screen< ETC

Incorrect. What do you think all those SPE's are there for ? Wasted processor space ? (Note: This will vary from developer to developer.)

Quote:
Central Processing Unit (CPU) performance.
The Xbox 360 CPU architecture has three times the general purpose processing power of the Cell.
Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) performance
The Xbox 360 GPU design is more flexible and it has more processing power than the PS3 GPU.
Memory System Bandwidth
The memory system bandwidth in Xbox 360 exceeds the PS3's by five times.

Hmmm, when the PS3 and Cell hit the market, then we'll talk about which one superior to the other.

Quote:
The Xbox 360's CPU has more general purpose processing power because it has three general purpose cores, and Cell has just one.

What do they base this on ? You can have alot of processor cores and them not doing crap for general purpose computing. (They do help multitasking, though.)

Quote:
Cell's claimed advantage is on streaming floating point work which is done on its seven DSP processors.

Correct, IGN.

Quote:
The Xbox 360 GPU has more processing power than the PS3's. In addition, its innovated features contribute to overall rendering performance.

What do they base this on also ?

Quote:
Xbox 360 has 278.4 GB/s of memory system bandwidth. The PS3 has less than one-fifth of Xbox 360's (48 GB/s) of total memory system bandwidth.

Wow, lots of bandwidth that will more then likely go to waste not being used.

Quote:
When you break down the numbers, Xbox 360 has provably more performance than PS3. Keep in mind that Sony has a track record of over promising and under delivering on technical performance. The truth is that both systems pack a lot of power for high definition games and entertainment.

More baised crap. The last sentence is correct, though.
anyway im mostly a shooter kinda guy and i just wana see devil may cry 3 so ya

check out my thred "Shooters everyone loves shooters"
Quirk_reborn
ya man im looking forward for xbox 360 and halo 3 and apperently rumor has it that ere is going to be a splinter cell 4 so ya i cant wait
Rumor what romer.... thats fact thay already have revus on the game it come's out in the next2 -3 munths
i will have to say that i cant rate a system until it is out.
but right now i'm wanting an Xbox 360 because it has a game that is a sequal from one of my favorite game, Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion 3nodding
I believe that the Revolution will do well, I would be called a Nintendo fanboy, but really I just don't like the others they just really aren't that fun and this is another example why it will be good.

- It will be able to play Gamecube games and download NES, SNES, and N64 games.

- The motion sencer thing will be cool for FPS.

- It will link stuff with the Nintendo DS.

Just a few reasons.
Steathly_Penguin_Ninja
I believe that the Revolution will do well, I would be called a Nintendo fanboy, but really I just don't like the others they just really aren't that fun and this is another example why it will be good.

- It will be able to play Gamecube games and download NES, SNES, and N64 games.

- The motion sencer thing will be cool for FPS.

- It will link stuff with the Nintendo DS.

Just a few reasons.
wile i do agrea that the rev will be cool. i dont think it will do varry well not because it is going to be a bad console more because of timeing.

Because for what ever resons the GC did realy badly this round and has a varry small market share.

manny people bye the 360 and PS3 because it is not just for gameing but Media in genaral.

will the rev will be awsome it wont win because to manny people dont want it to win.

there are to manny gamers in the world that dont see it like you

((wether the to stuck on there other systom of chose, thay like having Music and DVD able to play, thay love online play and dont think nintendo can deliver in that, or there just graphics hores ((seeing that rev will be the week'st of the three))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff