Welcome to Gaia! ::

yes the ps3 cell is amazing bit of technology yes of course but it has been designed thus upwards and its a multi-media proccessor making it slightly worse on tht plus every1 sayings o yes the ps3 has all new technology in it there forgetting 360 has a more advanced gpu better proccessor even than the cell because the cell claim to have 7 dsp's 1 reserved for redundency and has 1 core the 360 has 3 cores and has more general proccesing power than the cell and due to the nature of the cell makes it difficult they should scrap the cell yes of course great technology but its simply not for gaming at this time the 360 is better than the ps3 microsoft admit they dont have a real advantage over the ps3 but they have a little advantage due to blu-ray but there having trouble with tht and they have a shortage of chips so ive heard thts delayed the coming of the product but hd dvd is doing well with toshiba nec making tht i think the hd dvd will triumph over the blu-ray yes as i have said before the blu-ray is awesome but you can only use half of the 55gb they promised tht shows weakness because hard drives normally what ever size they are cut by 2-4 even more gb but thts half anyway go to

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/617/617951p1.html and all the info there is true some of the info is of other articles but all come up to same conclusion xbox 360 simply beats ps3
xbox ps3 and revolution all have there benifits and disadvantegs
like revolution have its sweet new controler
ps3 has its kick a** new graphics
and xbox360 has...well xbox live (no offence but its not that cool)
and honestly i think that ps3 its the best cuz it is turning a new leaf with its new shooter line up cool
chemical_cutthroat
yes the ps3 cell is amazing bit of technology yes of course but it has been designed thus upwards and its a multi-media proccessor making it slightly worse on tht plus every1 sayings o yes the ps3 has all new technology in it there forgetting 360 has a more advanced gpu better proccessor even than the cell because the cell claim to have 7 dsp's 1 reserved for redundency and has 1 core the 360 has 3 cores and has more general proccesing power than the cell and due to the nature of the cell makes it difficult they should scrap the cell yes of course great technology but its simply not for gaming at this time the 360 is better than the ps3 microsoft admit they dont have a real advantage over the ps3 but they have a little advantage due to blu-ray but there having trouble with tht and they have a shortage of chips so ive heard thts delayed the coming of the product but hd dvd is doing well with toshiba nec making tht i think the hd dvd will triumph over the blu-ray yes as i have said before the blu-ray is awesome but you can only use half of the 55gb they promised tht shows weakness because hard drives normally what ever size they are cut by 2-4 even more gb but thts half anyway go to

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/617/617951p1.html and all the info there is true some of the info is of other articles but all come up to same conclusion xbox 360 simply beats ps3
OH GOD ITS ANUTHER ME!!!! gonk

i need to give you some more links
Quirk_reborn
and honestly i think that ps3 its the best cuz it is turning a new leaf with its new shooter line up cool
Have you ever realy use'd live...

and from new reports on actule upcoming PS3 games. the PS3 is not any better than 360
Ulrick Darcken
Quirk_reborn
Have you ever realy use'd live...

and from new reports on actule upcoming PS3 games. the PS3 is not any better than 360
i have xbox 360 and its not that great i mean sure its cool and all but its lacking some of the things that they said like the ability to use ebay and the internet thats not there and the limits have pissed me off soo much...sry man but that my opion

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff