Welcome to Gaia! ::

CeludenWank
Langlen
CeludenWank
Chichok
CeludenWank
Langlen
Holy ******** s**t it's about time we got as ticky on this.

In any case, I'mgetting all 3.

Rich. xp

Or knows how to save their money xd

I'm in college, so no chance for that crying

Yeah. I know he's not actually rich. I'm just mad because there's no way in hell I'll be able to afford them, what with my new airsoft fetish and all.

AIrsoft fetish?

Well, not really fetish. It's just that I've decided to play, and the guns are rather expensive.

Kinky aren't we?
Mercain
For me, I am rooting for the NinRev. I love everything about it. The unique controller, the downloading of old Nintendo games, the free online, the launch games, the games, EVERYTHING!

Playstation 3 I'm not enthusiatic about, launch titles aren't great, except Killzone 2, and AC4 if it's a launch.

Xbox 360 was cool when I played it at a gamestore, nice controller, great graphics, but not the right feel to it. Only one launch game interests me, and that's Perfect Dark Zero.
im downlouding Street fighter off of the Xbox live market place next week win it comes out.

i already have gontlet, as well as a few others.
Zen Rider
Darkmoleman
Ulrick Darcken
Darkmoleman
Ulrick Darcken
i dont know there a but loud of MMO's coming to the 360 all of witch can be played with PC useers.

you can do alot with 512 RAM stricktly ment for gameing

I can play WOW and Guild Wars on my laptop and it only has 512MB of RAM and a 2.2Ghz Processer.
...oh good...

ok first off the xbox only had 64 MB RAM

the 360 has 512.

your lab top has 512. BUT most of it is being used to run your OS and manny other things you may have runing in the background. enternet, messingers, printer, ETC

xbox 3660 ((and all others )) dont have to worry about that stuff

I turn off all my messangers while playing games I dont like ppl interrupting me.(JANUS!!!!)Also all i have to do is go to windows task manager and direct my CPU to a specific program which causes the rest of my programs to lag but I never see a speck of lag while I am online.

It's like people always wanna talk right when your playing a online game.

One day I left my AIM on and ppl would just get on and would just start talking for know reason.Then theres me about to snipe a enemy on AA and then BOOM my screen minimizes. mad
Chichok
Would be interesting if SEGA came back in the console race right now (or in the near future).

Four consoles up for sale for Christmas of 2006....the insanity xd

Never thought about that, damn and they'd know what everyone wants by then too.
I am finally done with my letter to the Japanese Exchange student I am to take care of...

Why did it take two hours to finish this?
Chichok
Would be interesting if SEGA came back in the console race right now (or in the near future).

a larg amount of there hardwere people now works for MS

((witch is why me thinks the 360 looks so much like the dream cast. there pushing for online the same way two))
Diet Bunny--man
I am finally done with my letter to the Japanese Exchange student I am to take care of...

domokun eats letter.
Ulrick Darcken
Chichok

((witch is why me thinks the 360 looks so much like the dream cast. there pushing for online the same way two))

Does Sony's online service have a specific name?
Chichok

Well there starting to recover financially
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6143827.html
Mercain
For me, I am rooting for the NinRev. I love everything about it. The unique controller, the downloading of old Nintendo games, the free online, the launch games, the games, EVERYTHING!

Playstation 3 I'm not enthusiatic about, launch titles aren't great, except Killzone 2, and AC4 if it's a launch.

Xbox 360 was cool when I played it at a gamestore, nice controller, great graphics, but not the right feel to it. Only one launch game interests me, and that's Perfect Dark Zero.

Launch games?

Nintendo has a finalized list of launch games?

ALso, free online is a double sided blade.
Zen Rider
Ulrick Darcken
Chichok

Does Sony's online service have a specific name?

I believe its called SOE.I think question
Ulrick Darcken
Diet Bunny--man

domokun eats letter.
Nuuuuuu crying

I think I would kill myself... Hell, because of this letter alone, I think I have stepped my Japanese up a notch...
@ Ulrick Darcken: I'm curious, before Xbox what console did you play most?
Darkmoleman
Chichok

i think if this was to happen it wold probly kill nintendo
Ulrick Darcken
Darkmoleman
Chichok

i think if this was to happen it wold probly kill nintendo

Probably not. SEGA, although with their gained popularity posthumously, still wouldn't be enough to kill off Nintendo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff