i like x-box 360 biggrin 3nodding lol
i like x-box360 rofl

BGBW
BGBW
I posted
I posted again!

Seriously, what's the point?

Gold. >>
Please guess why the Revolution is called the revolution. Because, it is... A REVOLUTION!
The rev will be the best i cant wait for it. I guess you want a reason why.

I hate the same old controllers. So thats why i like the rev it has totally different controllers and the game play with the controllers will be awesome. The ps3 controllers are just pure stupid and kinda look like a boomarang.Xbox 360 controllers are like the xbox ones too big.

The rev is the smallest and has a gamecube in it aswell. the xbox 360 is too big i wasd like ZOMG its bigger than the xbox confused and the ps3 it like the ps2 which is boring.

The Rev is the cheapest i have heard it is around 300 - 350 the xbox 360 i heard is about 450 - 500 and i know some guy who has preordered a ps3 for 720 (this is austraila dollars)

The graphics yes the rev might not have the best graphics out of the 3 but it is 3 times better than the game cube which is fine for me. The Xbox 360 is the one that is supposed to have the best graphics. The Ps3 is just supposed to be AWESOME but its not going to be.

The names the rev has a new name which i like. The Xbox 360 has just added a number on it like ps3 whats the point.

I checked on a website that microsoft put the 360 on it becuase they wanted to have a bigger number than sony which is just childish and dumb.

But thats my opinion biggrin
I like the PS3 because the remake of Final Fantasy VII is on it.

Its as simple as that! pirate
Point by point basis again.

Joosch
I hate the same old controllers. So thats why i like the rev it has totally different controllers and the game play with the controllers will be awesome. The ps3 controllers are just pure stupid and kinda look like a boomarang.Xbox 360 controllers are like the xbox ones too big.

A question. Have you ever held a PS3 or Xbox 360 controller? You've certaintly proven that you havent' done the latter.

Quote:
the xbox 360 is too big i wasd like ZOMG its bigger than the xbox confused

Congratulations on proving that you've never seen an Xbox 360.

Quote:
and the ps3 it like the ps2 which is boring.

Congratulations on proving that youv' enever seen a PS3.

Quote:
The Rev is the cheapest i have heard it is around 300 - 350 the xbox 360 i heard is about 450 - 500 and i know some guy who has preordered a ps3 for 720 (this is austraila dollars)

Proof for the price of the Revolution and the price of hte PS3, please. Because neither of them are confirmed.

Quote:
The graphics yes the rev might not have the best graphics out of the 3 but it is 3 times better than the game cube which is fine for me. The Xbox 360 is the one that is supposed to have the best graphics. The Ps3 is just supposed to be AWESOME but its not going to be.

Congratulations on proving that you've done no research. The PS3 is supposed to be the strongest this time around.

Quote:
I checked on a website that microsoft put the 360 on it becuase they wanted to have a bigger number than sony which is just childish and dumb.

Congratulations on proving that you've not done what you just said.

Quote:
But thats my opinion biggrin

Your completely biased, uninformed, unintelligent opinion. Come back when you've done actual research.
Kenzo Suzuki

There is no FFVII remake.

It's as simple as that.
Langlen
Kenzo Suzuki

It's as simple as that.

Does thou have proof. Cause I do!
Kenzo Suzuki
Langlen
Kenzo Suzuki

It's as simple as that.

Does thou have proof. Cause I do!

Provide your proof.

Here is mine.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/614/614692p1.html

Quote:
We received word as soon as our boys made it back that Square Enix wanted to make it clear that there will not be a Final Fantasy VII remake for PS3. Repeat, there will not be a remake. But, there will be a new Final Fantasy game for the system somewhere down the line. We'll have info on that as it happens.
xbox360 takes it all day the best graphics i have seen so far
ok if you say so and i have seen all of the consoles if these are it? and i was mistaken the ps3 looks like a fridge more than a ps2

User Image

User Image

User Image
bingo69
xbox360 takes it all day the best graphics i have seen so far

Screw the graphics.
Id buy either the revolution or ps3. and did use all know the ps3 myt be delayed to 2010 because not enought people nowadays have high definition tv's
Joosch
ok if you say so and i have seen all of the consoles if these are it? and i was mistaken the ps3 looks like a fridge more than a ps2

User Image

User Image

User Image

You certainly acted like you've never seen any of htse consoles before. Anyways, more people compare the PS3 to a George Forman Grill. First time I've seen it compared to a fridge. o.o
Langlen
Joosch

User Image

User Image

User Image

You certainly acted like you've never seen any of htse consoles before. Anyways, more people compare the PS3 to a George Forman Grill. First time I've seen it compared to a fridge. o.o
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I was about to disagree. But, I guess there's several different types. Mine's white and came free with my microwave.
I would have to say Xbox 360. But.. I think PS3 will be better because they rushed Xbox 360.

And, I have no clue about Revoloution...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff