Welcome to Gaia! ::

exflame999
PS 3 pwns all its 2 times as powerfull and more eficciant than 360 and i just dont wanna tlk bout the revolution 360 has a better controller but cannot play previous systems games plus 360 went on recall for over heating twisted twisted twisted cool
Please, most people on Gaia do not speak idiot... Please supply a translator, or don't post.
All systems are good.
It just depends on what kind of gamer you are. talk2hand
Nothing is really going on, so i'm going, see ya guys,
Bunny--man
Ulrick Darcken
Bunny--man
Ulrick Darcken
goodkin
revolution and/or ps3
why: hmmmmm microsoft is evil
Ok but MS didnt Lie out there a**'s about the 360 like sony did about the PS3

realy why is MS evil because the big $$$$ is in softwere not hardwere
And where did Sony lie?
1080P, Killzone video, PS3 3 time's more powerfull than 360, sending out 4000 dev kits ((or was it 2000 or 400 it was more than 300 and thay didnt send out that manny))

((and its is sill posible to have BUT te dev kits dont have Blu-ray yet. so far there will be know blu-ray sapoting game's))

((also blu-ray's read speed is to slow to play game's))
I never heard anything about the Dev kits... But yeah, the Killzone video was pretty low... Though they did have games like I-8, Heavenly Sword, and a few other titles that were real time graphics.

Where'd you hear the Blu-ray read speed thing?
well for one that thing i sent you

((lol did you get... that thing.. i.. sent you.))

and there's a few othere things about it ((got to find the links agen))) one being a dude that works at epic and another

((SNOW! WOOOOOOO!))
Ulrick Darcken
Bunny--man
Ulrick Darcken
Bunny--man
Ulrick Darcken
goodkin
revolution and/or ps3
why: hmmmmm microsoft is evil
Ok but MS didnt Lie out there a**'s about the 360 like sony did about the PS3

realy why is MS evil because the big $$$$ is in softwere not hardwere
And where did Sony lie?
1080P, Killzone video, PS3 3 time's more powerfull than 360, sending out 4000 dev kits ((or was it 2000 or 400 it was more than 300 and thay didnt send out that manny))

((and its is sill posible to have BUT te dev kits dont have Blu-ray yet. so far there will be know blu-ray sapoting game's))

I never heard anything about the Dev kits... But yeah, the Killzone video was pretty low... Though they did have games like I-8, Heavenly Sword, and a few other titles that were real time graphics.

and there's a few othere things about it ((got to find the links agen))) one being a dude that works at epic and another

((SNOW! WOOOOOOO!))
Things are bound to change, Sony won't play up the Blu-ray and then not have it work... They made that mistake with the format they originally wanted to use for the PS2... Which cost them a little bit early on...
Ulrick Darcken
((SNOW! WOOOOOOO!))

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Fux. I have to clear the ******** driveway tomorrow, and we're gonna get upwards of a foot.
[Super AIDS]
All systems are good.
It just depends on what kind of gamer you are. talk2hand
varry true. in no way im i implying that the PS3 is a bad systome ((that be like saying my 360 sucks seeing as how close thay are)) im just saying that sony WAY WAY Over hyped it.

((also I-8, and Heavenly Sword are nuthing the 360 cant pull of its just theas game's were runing ON PC's ((there was no PS3 hardwere at the time)) im not saying the PS3 wont be able to pull it off just that there making thes game's over a much longer period of time so thay can put all the new shadowing teck and AI into them and have alot more time to play around))

((were as every thing on the 360 show floor is coming out {or is already out} in the next few munths and at the time it was runing on inferar hard were {damn alpha kits)))

i do think Killzone graphics are posible BUT thay will come to both the PS3 and the 360 around the same time.
its like a book with out the last page you just cant read part of the beganing ,part of te middle , and part of the end than hope to pice it together.

You have to read eeeevvvrrryyyy thing and let your brien tell you whats the logical outcome

sony will sell more PS3 than the 360 sony will be bigger in japan. IF sony dose make an xbox live tipe sevas it most liky will be at the middle of the PS3 life span

360 will make more market shere, it will get somwhat bigger in japan ((probly not alot)) it will have new awsome game's and frachis's, halo3 will come out on the 360 ((dont know win but it will))

((ninendo's kind of an odd ball first we have to see how the contrroler cach's on with JoeSmo befor we say any thing about them))

and the price will drop on all of thim
Ulrick Darcken
its like a book with out the last page you just cant read part of the beganing ,part of te middle , and part of the end than hope to pice it together.

You have to read eeeevvvrrryyyy thing and let your brien tell you whats the logical outcome

sony will sell more PS3 than the 360 sony will be bigger in japan. IF sony dose make an xbox live tipe sevas it most liky will be at the middle of the PS3 life span

360 will make more market shere, it will get somwhat bigger in japan ((probly not alot)) it will have new awsome game's and frachis's, halo3 will come out on the 360 ((dont know win but it will))

((ninendo's kind of an odd ball first we have to see how the contrroler cach's on with JoeSmo befor we say any thing about them))

and the price will drop on all of thim
I too see Sony taking top teir again, but Microsoft will give them a run for their money... You can tell Sony is sweating a little because of Microsoft...

The 360 is getting a little popular in Japan, I told you about my pen pal.

The one I'm still pondering alot is the Revolution... It seems just too weird for my tastes, and the controller might prove to be a gimmick.
Bunny--man
Ulrick Darcken
Bunny--man
Ulrick Darcken
Bunny--man
And where did Sony lie?

((SNOW! WOOOOOOO!))
Things are bound to change, Sony won't play up the Blu-ray and then not have it work... They made that mistake with the format they originally wanted to use for the PS2... Which cost them a little bit early on...
and what leds you to baleav this. there's nuthing pointing in that direction other than sony's words and out of all the componys out there thay ave the worst reputation for lieing

((with more things than just the PS))
Again with the 'gimmick' thing! gonk
Ulrick Darcken
Bunny--man
Ulrick Darcken
Bunny--man
Ulrick Darcken
Bunny--man
And where did Sony lie?

((SNOW! WOOOOOOO!))
and what leds you to baleav this. there's nuthing pointing in that direction other than sony's words and out of all the componys out there thay ave the worst reputation for lieing

((with more things than just the PS))
Every company lies, and some worst than Sony, Ford for example... anf Fox...

I have faith in Sony, they havn't steered me wrong in the past, the PSP was a dream come true, I used to have a Sony Vaio laptop that rocked, a Digital camera that was also fantastic, CD Players, Mini disk players MP3 players, TV's, sound systems and consoles... Nothing has given me reason to to not believe their word.
N t e r
What? It could turn out that way... The controller will get used, DON'T GET ME WRONG!... But I forsee a two-handed controller shell becoming the standard for the controller.
Bunny--man
N t e r
What? It could turn out that way... The controller will get used, DON'T GET ME WRONG!... But I forsee a two-handed controller shell becoming the standard for the controller.
mostly because of the hole 3rd party's trying to make there game's for EVRY console now and not just one.

((exsept for the realy hard core like team ninja backing the 360 and ((the people tat make MGS)) backing sony ((with MGS)) other game's are romerd to come out on both))
Oh.

Yeah.

Most likely Nintendo will be the only developer to successfully use the controller without the shell, or the controller at all for that matter..

Clever.. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces