Welcome to Gaia! ::

ThePeanutButterGuy
bump
why in the world wood you be compeled to bump a sticky...............
I cant choose, they are all incredible in their on way. ninja
Animal2kw
I cant choose, they are all incredible in their on way. ninja
thay are but what way do you like the most
I'd have to go with the X-Box 360. I'm a Microsoft fan, all their stuff works the way they say.. though, I will admit that the X-Box 360 had the same problems that the PS-2 mini's had, like the overheating due to little/no fan making it useful for only short times otherwise bye bye system. But the graphics are fenominal(sp?) I was looking at previews for all types of games on my computer and I was amazed at how far we've gone with technology. Hell, the X-Box 360 is even bringing Half-Life 2 to it's console.. Which is going to kick so much a** it's almost unbelievable. But hey, everyone has their own opinion, that's what these threads are made for, correct? Thought so. Haha.
Axle_Darksin
I'd have to go with the X-Box 360. I'm a Microsoft fan, all their stuff works the way they say.. though, I will admit that the X-Box 360 had the same problems that the PS-2 mini's had, like the overheating due to little/no fan making it useful for only short times otherwise bye bye system. But the graphics are fenominal(sp?) I was looking at previews for all types of games on my computer and I was amazed at how far we've gone with technology. Hell, the X-Box 360 is even bringing Half-Life 2 to it's console.. Which is going to kick so much a** it's almost unbelievable. But hey, everyone has their own opinion, that's what these threads are made for, correct? Thought so. Haha.

Valve is porting Half Life 2 to the 360 ? News to me.
Morden
Axle_Darksin

Valve has already ported Half Life 2 to the XBox. I've yet to play it myself, still going through the original HL at the moment. But soon, once funds are aquired, HL2 shall soon follow.
Bag of Monster
Morden
Axle_Darksin

Valve has already ported Half Life 2 to the XBox. I've yet to play it myself, still going through the original HL at the moment. But soon, once funds are aquired, HL2 shall soon follow.

I know of the Xbox port. I hear it is a good port of the game besides missing a few things. Multiplayer and I think some areas of the game were changed do to hardware limitations. Someone correct me if I'm wrong about the latter.
Morden
Bag of Monster
Morden
Axle_Darksin

I know of the Xbox port. I hear it is a good port of the game besides missing a few things. Multiplayer and I think some areas of the game were changed do to hardware limitations. Someone correct me if I'm wrong about the latter.
not realy changed just not as impresiv looking as the PC. anfd the clip plane is much lower so in the larg levels you cant see as far
Ulrick Darcken
Morden
Bag of Monster
Morden
Axle_Darksin

not realy changed just not as impresiv looking as the PC. anfd the clip plane is much lower so in the larg levels you cant see as far

They did a damn good job with what they had, if you ask me.
Morden
Ulrick Darcken
Morden
Bag of Monster
Morden
Axle_Darksin

They did a damn good job with what they had, if you ask me.
im not saying thay didnt
Bag of Monster
Morden
Axle_Darksin

meh, it is better on the computer, and i just quit playing, i got really bored, maybe it is because i don't have the gravity gun, i don't know, but i'm bored.
StrikeFreedom222
Bag of Monster
Morden
Axle_Darksin

meh, it is better on the computer, and i just quit playing, i got really bored, maybe it is because i don't have the gravity gun, i don't know, but i'm bored.

If you didn't even get to the gravity gun, how do you know the PC version is better than the Xbox version?
Do you reckon you'll be able to install programs on the hardrive, maybe programs like skype? rolleyes
CeludenWank
StrikeFreedom222
Bag of Monster
Morden
Axle_Darksin

If you didn't even get to the gravity gun, how do you know the PC version is better than the Xbox version?
moding capabilities, multiplayer, i have both versions (just rented xbox today to try it out) and I watched my brother get pretty far on the pc version.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff