Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eusis Landale
Ulrick Darcken
ninja i think we already ran him off ninja
Kswiss-Maz
u didnt run me off i was just in othr forums...
I'm thinking this is one of those "You just HAD to say something." moments. xp

But seriously, Kswiss-Maz, do you have any reasons for not likeing the system?

i think the technology is cool i guess and ther idea 2 make the system seem like u r actually ther with a sword but its like reinventing eyetoy (duznt matter) and also ive seen previews/reviews wher they have u on screen and u cant tell which perspective it is...just ignore me i guess if ive no idea wut im talkn about ok? evrything will probably sort itself out wit me when i play it...
Quote:
i think the technology is cool i guess and ther idea 2 make the system seem like u r actually ther with a sword but its like reinventing eyetoy (duznt matter) and also ive seen previews/reviews wher they have u on screen and u cant tell which perspective it is

0.- Ok what?
Morden
Bag of Monster
Morden
No, I'm not blaming the programmers at all. I feel sorry for them actually. Sony is basicly just telling everyone to throw away what they know about programming and write for Cell. Which is a bunch of s**t. You can read up on Cell here.

http://www.megagames.com/news/html/console/ps3programmingabreezesaydevelopers.shtml
Some would say otherwise.

So, because a few programmers that work for Sony say that programming is easy for the PS3 means that it's true ? I guess I can be like the president of Iran and say the Hollocaust was a myth. That must mean it's true too.

From your own article:

"The Cell is a new architecture and will seem strange and alien to many used to rather more conventional desktop designs. In order to utilise it properly programers will have face new problems and devise new ways of solving them. It remains to be seen how much of the Cellís potential can be achieved and how difficult it is to extract it, but itís clear that STI are trying to make this as painless as possible."

My point being, there's ALOT of opinions out there on the PS3, don't believe every article you come by or consider yourself an expert on the subjecct because you've read one or two.
Anime_Crusade
PS3
Thats nice now you have to tell use why.

(9and we tell you if its true fals good bad or if your just a fanwank whee ))
Bag of Monster
Morden
Bag of Monster
Morden
No, I'm not blaming the programmers at all. I feel sorry for them actually. Sony is basicly just telling everyone to throw away what they know about programming and write for Cell. Which is a bunch of s**t. You can read up on Cell here.

http://www.megagames.com/news/html/console/ps3programmingabreezesaydevelopers.shtml
Some would say otherwise.

So, because a few programmers that work for Sony say that programming is easy for the PS3 means that it's true ? I guess I can be like the president of Iran and say the Hollocaust was a myth. That must mean it's true too.

From your own article:

"The Cell is a new architecture and will seem strange and alien to many used to rather more conventional desktop designs. In order to utilise it properly programers will have face new problems and devise new ways of solving them. It remains to be seen how much of the Cellís potential can be achieved and how difficult it is to extract it, but itís clear that STI are trying to make this as painless as possible."

My point being, there's ALOT of opinions out there on the PS3, don't believe every article you come by or consider yourself an expert on the subjecct because you've read one or two.

Very true. However, IBM still has their cut out for them. Hopefully they will develop a good compiler that will help the programming process and take advantage of Cell. It is still going to be a big leap for programmers to take reguardlessly. Why do you think we have been using sticking with single threaded programming for this long ? IBM and Sony better hope this won't bomb like the Intel Itanium did.
Xbox 360 : uhh, because its awesome :3
Ps3: DMC4 and XSIII biyatch
Revolution: Uh, no... nintendo went downhill after the sp & 64
I think that xbox 360 is gonna be the best just see the sell of it.

And now when ps3 was announced what was in it it was just as good as 360

Sooo?
i dont think that ps3 will come out till after e3.
mrmarz
i dont think that ps3 will come out till after e3.
i think it will but only in japan
Albel The Wicked
Xbox 360 : uhh, because its awesome :3
Ps3: DMC4 and XSIII biyatch
Revolution: Uh, no... nintendo went downhill after the sp & 64

You gotta be shitting around.
geez, the lack of reasons in here makes me sick.

I was just thinking...with all the good comments about the Revolution from developers...wonder how many of them will actually make a game on the Revolution...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff