Welcome to Gaia! ::

CeludenWank
Chichok
CeludenWank
Langlen
Holy ******** s**t it's about time we got as ticky on this.

In any case, I'mgetting all 3.

Rich. xp

Or knows how to save their money xd

I'm in college, so no chance for that crying

Yeah. I know he's not actually rich. I'm just mad because there's no way in hell I'll be able to afford them, what with my new airsoft fetish and all.
MMMMM airsoft. *pulls out to airsoft SMG's that he just got and shots Celuden in the head* HAHAHA ahaha hAHAHHAHA.
Ulrick Darcken
Darkmoleman
Ulrick Darcken
Kakihara_Anjo
XBOX 360: This will most likely be the best for people looking for online capabilities, they have the most experiance handling an online console. Though not a big seller in japan, so dont expect much support from companies like capcom and konamii. There will be some, but not as much as the other two. On the other hand they have more American support, Bungee for example. Though the graphics (so far) arent too amazing, my comp is more capable than this. Though the first year of a console usually dont have games that really test the capabilities of the graphics engine. So we will have to wait and see. The Launch list had far too many sequals.

PS3: The best thing sony has going for them is there impressive list of third party support. Though the PS2 was inferior graphically to the gamecube and the xbox it was able to be very succesful thanks to the support of great companies. And now that PS3 has the best graphics engine of the three combined with the amazing support they've enjoyed all this time, it should turn out to be an amazing console. Though that graphics enginge carries a hefty price tag with it, making this (most likely, since they haven't announced anything) the most costly of the 3.

Revolution: This one is still very much in the dark. Graphically it should be great (though we have seen no actual screen shots) And the innovative controller has me a bit concerned. It will either be amazing or terrible, Im going to have to wait and see. Im just seeing flash backs of my five year old cousin flinging around the controller of the PS2 in the direction he wants to move, now with this console that is ACTUALLY how it works! I am very interested, and Nintendo has never really let me down in all these years. Though they have never had alot of third party support since the Super Nintendo and this console isnt going to help that. Nintendo itself is usually good enough to crank out a bunch of wonerful game themselves however. Though I dont think Nintendo will ever quite shake its kiddy image. (Resident Evil is leaving Nintendo, so they lose that arguement. Eternal Darkness is a little old, and never got a sequal. and Geist flopped big time) and the flinging around the controller doesnt help the kiddy image.

Conclusion:

PS3: This is the one ill be picking up on the day of its release.

Revolution: Im going to have to wait a month or so after its release to see what its really like. (Or when a Zelda game is released for it)

XBox 360: I said this with the original XBOX, most games feel like they should be for PC, and since I love my PC, Ill stick with it instead of the XBOX
((i was to lazzy to read most of that BUT....)

unlike the Xbox game's like, lost odisie, blue draggan, and 99 night's are not Ment for PC

Do you think consoles will eventually kill out PC gaming. question
not realy as PC gameing is almost always a ste ahead.

so what if the 360 and the PS3 are better than a PC right now or in a year. a console's life span is up to 5 years will PC's are constintly getting upgreaded.

i do exspect to see alot more ports thow

Are you kidding me!? everything in the 360 was out since last year! that stuff is old school, my computor walks all over all the next gens... and it's 2 months old...
Darkmoleman
Ulrick Darcken
Kakihara_Anjo
XBOX 360: This will most likely be the best for people looking for online capabilities, they have the most experiance handling an online console. Though not a big seller in japan, so dont expect much support from companies like capcom and konamii. There will be some, but not as much as the other two. On the other hand they have more American support, Bungee for example. Though the graphics (so far) arent too amazing, my comp is more capable than this. Though the first year of a console usually dont have games that really test the capabilities of the graphics engine. So we will have to wait and see. The Launch list had far too many sequals.

PS3: The best thing sony has going for them is there impressive list of third party support. Though the PS2 was inferior graphically to the gamecube and the xbox it was able to be very succesful thanks to the support of great companies. And now that PS3 has the best graphics engine of the three combined with the amazing support they've enjoyed all this time, it should turn out to be an amazing console. Though that graphics enginge carries a hefty price tag with it, making this (most likely, since they haven't announced anything) the most costly of the 3.

Revolution: This one is still very much in the dark. Graphically it should be great (though we have seen no actual screen shots) And the innovative controller has me a bit concerned. It will either be amazing or terrible, Im going to have to wait and see. Im just seeing flash backs of my five year old cousin flinging around the controller of the PS2 in the direction he wants to move, now with this console that is ACTUALLY how it works! I am very interested, and Nintendo has never really let me down in all these years. Though they have never had alot of third party support since the Super Nintendo and this console isnt going to help that. Nintendo itself is usually good enough to crank out a bunch of wonerful game themselves however. Though I dont think Nintendo will ever quite shake its kiddy image. (Resident Evil is leaving Nintendo, so they lose that arguement. Eternal Darkness is a little old, and never got a sequal. and Geist flopped big time) and the flinging around the controller doesnt help the kiddy image.

Conclusion:

Revolution: Im going to have to wait a month or so after its release to see what its really like. (Or when a Zelda game is released for it)

XBox 360: I said this with the original XBOX, most games feel like they should be for PC, and since I love my PC, Ill stick with it instead of the XBOX

unlike the Xbox game's like, lost odisie, blue draggan, and 99 night's are not Ment for PC

yea PC's have to be upgrade constanly to play the latest game while consoles fit in to the every day home because they can be used for more or less a home entertainment center
uber diabl0
Are you kidding me!? everything in the 360 was out since last year! that stuff is old school, my computor walks all over all the next gens... and it's 2 months old...

Now, if I actually liked gaming on computers, I might care. I"m a console fanboy, through and through. 3nodding
Kakihara_Anjo
Darkmoleman
Ulrick Darcken
Kakihara_Anjo

Conclusion:

It may eventually. Though it will be a while before FPS and MMORPG leave PC altogher, there will be some for consoles. (espeicially FPS for XBOX) but there are alot of FPS fans who refuse to leave the comfort of a mouse and keyboard on the computer desk. And MMORPG hasnt really mad much of a move to the consoles yet, with only a couple on them at the moment.
i dont know there a but loud of MMO's coming to the 360 all of witch can be played with PC useers.

you can do alot with 512 RAM stricktly ment for gameing
uber diabl0
Ulrick Darcken
Darkmoleman
Ulrick Darcken
Kakihara_Anjo

Conclusion:

so what if the 360 and the PS3 are better than a PC right now or in a year. a console's life span is up to 5 years will PC's are constintly getting upgreaded.

3 CORE PROCESSERS
We just started using dual core to the masses. eek
Langlen
uber diabl0

Now, if I actually liked gaming on computers, I might care. I"m a console fanboy, through and through. 3nodding

WoW! crazy person! and many many other games... sad crying
uber diabl0
Ulrick Darcken
Darkmoleman
Ulrick Darcken
Kakihara_Anjo

Conclusion:

so tell me friend were can i get a 3 core GPU on the markit right now.....
uber diabl0
Langlen
uber diabl0

There's one or two games I can playo n the PC, but overall, I just cannot stand gaming on a PC. Whenever there's a multi PC-Console port, I normally prefer teh console version.
uber diabl0
Langlen
uber diabl0

One thing that PC beats consoles in....is MODS theres mods coming out for smash hits everyday. biggrin
Langlen
uber diabl0

Im mostly with you on this one, I dont play alot of comp games, except a few HL2 mods and FFXI.

Its just so much easier to crowd your friends around a living room tv than a computer desk.
well im off
Ulrick Darcken
Kakihara_Anjo
Darkmoleman
Ulrick Darcken
Kakihara_Anjo

Conclusion:

It may eventually. Though it will be a while before FPS and MMORPG leave PC altogher, there will be some for consoles. (espeicially FPS for XBOX) but there are alot of FPS fans who refuse to leave the comfort of a mouse and keyboard on the computer desk. And MMORPG hasnt really mad much of a move to the consoles yet, with only a couple on them at the moment.
i dont know there a but loud of MMO's coming to the 360 all of witch can be played with PC useers.

you can do alot with 512 RAM stricktly ment for gameing

I can play WOW and Guild Wars on my laptop and it only has 512MB of RAM and a 2.2Ghz Processer.
dragonfyir
well im off

Good night
Darkmoleman
uber diabl0
Ulrick Darcken
Darkmoleman
Ulrick Darcken
Kakihara_Anjo

Conclusion:

3 CORE PROCESSERS
We just started using dual core to the masses. eek
*bow's* thank you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out