Welcome to Gaia! ::

Worst game ever?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 2, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 >

Recently on the day of President Kennedys death a game was released in the UnitedKingdom called JFK: Reloaded.

The game features you as the sniper in the exact same area and angle that * enter snipers name here I forgot it*. You are ranked and get points for correctly hitting the president in the back of the head, you are deducted points for hitting the first lady.

Worst game idea ever?
Also I do not condone this so called video game in anyway whatsoever.

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Whats wrong with it? You kill untold numbers of people in other games. In this one you only whack one of them. Theres also no blood unless you get a head shot on the guy. No ones making cash of this either. You have to download it off a website.

I think it might help give people a better idea of what ahppened on that day. At least what has been accepted as the truth of what happened anyway.

The sniper who was convicted was Lee Harvey Oswald.
momo_kitten
Recently on the day of President Kennedys death a game was released in the UnitedKingdom called JFK: Reloaded.

The game features you as the sniper in the exact same area and angle that * enter snipers name here I forgot it*. You are ranked and get points for correctly hitting the president in the back of the head, you are deducted points for hitting the first lady.

Worst game idea ever?

ya I heard about it ... they tried to pass it off as "educational"
You kill the president! You are a cold blooded true to life assassing who killed the worlds most important person ever! And your telling me it's ok to go out right now and kill president bush? Just because I saw it in a video game?
That game educational? Yea right.

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
momo_kitten
You kill the president! You are a cold blooded true to life assassing who killed the worlds most important person ever! And your telling me it's ok to go out right now and kill president bush? Just because I saw it in a video game?

Where the ******** did you read that? Stop making things up. You're either stupid or you're a liar. I never said it was okay to kill the president. NEVER! Not once. I didn't even imply it. Why would you say something like that?

And if you've got a problem with this game then you'd better have a problem with any game that involves killing. Killing is killing is killing.
Bullshit! Your instigating that it's ok to kill the president! I am not making s**t up you are insigating that it's ok evven if it is a damn game! And for your information buddy I play Grand THeft Auto San Andrea's killing is fun when it doesnt involve the president.
Flaming is fun and so is bashing and degrading and....
I think it is a gorrible game
Yes it is, god awful is this piece of s**t they call a game/educational.

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
momo_kitten
Bullshit! Your instigating that it's ok to kill the president! I am not making s**t up you are insigating that it's ok evven if it is a damn game! And for your information buddy I play Grand THeft Auto San Andrea's killing is fun when it doesnt involve the president.

It's insinuating. Not instigating. Sorry.

So it's cool to kill innocent bystanders without names but when it's a historical figure it's not? Sounds like this game offends your one-sided view of morality. It's okay to kill them if they're not important right? By your half-assed logic GTA is insinuating that we should go run over and shoot people on the street. Explain your way around THAT!
This will be interesting topic to keep a tab on. More than likely it will evolve into a flame war, if it already hasn't.
Alright a** hole I will!

GTA: A game involving you trying to complete random missions while at the same time trying to make things in your life correct, killing is in fact in the game entirely optional, when you arent on a mission * key word* ARENT ON A MISSION. You can drive around in your car and do other things like gamble and look for hidden items or what not with your spare time when you finish the game. * and no It's not ok to kill people in real life I'm just saying that sometimes people get really offended when this type of game comes out, it's offensive to the american people and to the family that suffered the loss of thier president.*

JFK: Reloaded

Objective assassinate the president without a second thought to it at all. What possible satisfaction do you get by killing the president? Whatever it is it's sick and twisted.

Like I said before it's not ok to kill people in real life it's just that killing the president in a game is taking it a bit to far in so many ways, Grand Theft Auto doesnt involve killing the president just random nameless people to complete your objectives if they get in your way.
Starting flame wars is a first for me and by the looks of it I'm going to get better at this one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff