Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Sex Symbol

4,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
some shitty boat game for 3ds

some combat pilot game for ps2
E effin' T for the Atari. That is one line drunken bets shall never cross again...

O.G. Prophet

Persona of Many Roles
E effin' T for the Atari. That is one line drunken bets shall never cross again...
Definitely the worst I've played, but that was because I was a naive little child.

Interesting Vampire

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
I would say The Walking Dead by Telegames

Diamond Lunatic

11,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Downloaded Dust: An Elysian Tale for ps4 because it was free on + one month

WORST. IDEA. EVER.

It had finicky controls, terrible character art, and just plain old annoying characters, as well as totally unbalanced bosses and unclear tutorials for things that were so unintuitive they still made little sense after figuring out the tutorials.

I don't know if that makes me really terrible for actually completing the game before uninstalling it lol.
Yeah, i saw someone on here say Shadows of the dammed and I would have to agree. I went back through my library and it was the worst game i own. Pity, ads all looked good and i bought it first day. Very disappointed in it. Finished it and felt unacomplished.

Ladykiller

APB: Reloaded. Hackers everywhere and ENDLESS GLITCHES, lol. Don't play is unless you wanna get mad. razz
Bubsy 3d for Playstation. stressed

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The curse of Blackwater. It was about ghosts and then... aliens? Either I didn't understand the story, or it was very bad.
Final Fight: Streetwise for PS2.

Idiotic story, awful PS1-level graphics (in a game that came out in 2006), broken, unskippable minigames, camera issues, the most poorly implemented sandbox I've ever seen... the fight mechanics are at least competent, but you can win every fight by spin kicking, so there's no point doing anything else.

I've honestly yet to play a game that's topped this one in terms of sheer assness, and I played it years ago.

In a relationship with every woman

Diamond Dog

14,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
Those stupid wannabe creepy pasta games made by six-year-olds like Sonic.exe
I never played Call Of Duty Ghosts.
But this game looks like the worst s**t ever made.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Deadpool. I just couldn't like it. It felt repetitive and I didn't find it funny at all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff