10,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
Junnypug
inu no bakax
Junnypug
inu no bakax
Junnypug
PokeĀ“mon X/Y, Fire Emblem: Awakening. They both had potential but got pretty ruined.

Also Luigi's Mansion 2/Dark Moon. Controls god no.

Minesweeper. No I still doesn't get that crap after 50 years sad Cleared it like once when I was a kid.. lol

LoZ: PH/ST..the DS ones. brb puke.

Those LoZ for ******** sure. There was also this one I had for gamecube which I hated soooo much. but OoT and MM were always great, even today I still play that s**t. love it.
wind waker? well it's way ******** more better than the ds ones D: <

YES! wind waker! ******** that game, for real!!!!
not a fan of the toon link stuff. but any zelda is better than the nintendo ds ones

me neither..I was even a little iffy with twilight princess graphics, but played and enjoyed it all the same. they should have just never made Zelda for ds. damn.

Rainbow Unicorn

inu no bakax
Junnypug
inu no bakax
Junnypug
inu no bakax
Junnypug
PokeĀ“mon X/Y, Fire Emblem: Awakening. They both had potential but got pretty ruined.

Also Luigi's Mansion 2/Dark Moon. Controls god no.

Minesweeper. No I still doesn't get that crap after 50 years sad Cleared it like once when I was a kid.. lol

LoZ: PH/ST..the DS ones. brb puke.

Those LoZ for ******** sure. There was also this one I had for gamecube which I hated soooo much. but OoT and MM were always great, even today I still play that s**t. love it.

not a fan of the toon link stuff. but any zelda is better than the nintendo ds ones

me neither..I was even a little iffy with twilight princess graphics, but played and enjoyed it all the same. they should have just never made Zelda for ds. damn.
This this this. TP is pretty damn nice graphically lol

Friend

10,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
Junnypug
inu no bakax
Junnypug
inu no bakax
Junnypug

you know, at first I didn't play TP strictly because of the graphics. I just couldn't get over the way it didn't look like OoT and MM, since those were what I was used to from childhood and people in my country don't necessarily play Zelda lmao so nobody told me that the game was good. I learned to love the graphics as the game went on : p what's your favorite LoZ game?

Rainbow Unicorn

inu no bakax
Junnypug
inu no bakax
Junnypug
inu no bakax
Junnypug

you know, at first I didn't play TP strictly because of the graphics. I just couldn't get over the way it didn't look like OoT and MM, since those were what I was used to from childhood and people in my country don't necessarily play Zelda lmao so nobody told me that the game was good. I learned to love the graphics as the game went on : p what's your favorite LoZ game?
Link's Awakening, I think. It's really well done.

Bryagh's Significant Otter

Virtuous Man-Lover

Macabre_Moon
Thanacytus
My problem with threads like these are that people post games that are obviously not the -WORST- game they have -ever- played and just things they were very disappointed by.

...or they've played nothing but -really- good games over the entire course of their life, which is unlikely.
That's the impression I'm getting. I've seen Fire Emblem Awakening, Pokemon X/Y, Oblivion, and games like that. I don't understand how people say those are the worst. I'm sure they've played far worse. stare
That's the thing. If somebody thinks Awakening, X/Y, Oblivion, etc are disappointing? Fine. If they think they're -bad- even? Sure, that's opinion.

But the -worst game- they have -EVER- played in their entire life? If it's true... I envy their ability to somehow avoid genuine disasters.

Newbie Regular

2,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Any Call of Duty after Black Ops 1.... too repetitive.. too many campers.... bad art.... everyone looks the same etc... I quit playing any FPS and moved onto JRPGs

Lonely Master

Gotta say that Star Wars: Flight of the Falcon (GBA) and Zoids: Battle Legends (GC) were pretty bad.
User Image

Shadowy Girl

11,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
Monster Rancher EVO.

It killed the franchise.

Invisible Genius

User Image
Here we are, We Know it's Too Late.
Hoping only to find some closure..!
Silently waiting, Hear the calling..!
Look into the wanting eyes, my Cherished!

Fire Emblem: Dark Dragon and the Sword of Light for the NES. AKA: FE1.

No, I'm not kidding. FE1 is a HORRIBLE game. I like it more than 2 [Gaiden], but 1, for what it's worth is terrible on every level.

Graphically, it's terrible by NES standards.
Gameplay is slow and clunky, even accounting for NES standards.

It's a glitchy awful mess of a game, that somehow did the impossible and spawned an excellent series- but that doesn't change the fact that as it is, it's down right a terrible game.

Gaiden's crime is being grindy and slow, making it less enjoyable than FE1, but is objectively better.

No, FE11, AKA Shadow Dragon is NOT a port of FE1. It's a complete remake and is better in every area [yet is still worse than any FE released after 2.]

Now we are here, We know its too late!
Hoping only to find some closure,
Silently waiting, Hear the calling!
Look into the wanting eyes, My Cherished!

Interesting Businessman

Darksiders 2, but pretty much just because it had some major game breaking bugs and they went bankrupt before fixing them.

Partying Saint

6,800 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Battle: Level Up 200
x-men for 8 bit NES

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare for the DS. Don't ask. lol
Yo, some of y'all niggas straight up lying in this thread, I swear to god.

Pokemon X/Y the worst game you've ever played?

Resident Evil 6?

Wind Waker?

Get the ******** outta here with that bullshit.

Magical Genius

NightmareX72
Oblivion. I'll summarize why.

The fact the main story is so short and there's so many side quests that are pretty much fetch quests that are pretty much pointless. The fact that nearly every enemy levels with you makes it feel like your character doesn't get any stronger as the game progresses, which is horrible for an RPG to do. How the game feels like it must be played in first person. Even though you can switch to third person, the gameplay mechanics and the melee combat feels far to off and awkward for third person (I was able to play Fallout 3 entirely in third person, which, alone, is saying something). Last, but not least, I hate the character models. It took me about 3 or 4 hours just to make a good looking elf, and she was the only character in the entire game that looked good.
I agree with this, as much as I love Bethesda and the Elder Scrolls, Oblivion left a lot to be desired. I like primarily long range weapons, but the mechanics were so awkward that they didn't work, and the lock picking system was terrible. I think they saved Skyrim by switching to a lot of controls from Fallout 3 which worked better. And you're right my elves never looked quite right, even in Skyrim she looks like a b***h but at least she's kinda pretty.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff