Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Nerd

9,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nerd 50

I don't play bad games. Even when it was my mother buying me games as a kid, she was a professional at buying me the sweetest games out there. She had magnificent taste and it passed down to me.

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I have straight up one of the worst games ever that seriously is just as bad as your worst.

The non commercial Dark Angel (not the tv series game because that one was pretty good) It was the one with not only the worst graphics for the ps2 but also absolutely no plot, the gameplay wat absolutely horrendous, and what is worse is that you can barely go anywhere without dying immediately.

That for me was SO BAD that it just hit my core for the ps2.

Whoever said "the world ends with you" is the worst game they have played... I love the story in that and at least that had decent graphics and a story in it at all! (I also love anything by the creators of the KH series)
4A73
Skyrim, I feel bad for asking for it for Christmas now, oh well I'm selling it tomorrow.

Granted it's not the strongest entry in the series but I'm almost positive you've played worse games. Unless your game library consists of Skyrim and Morrowind, then I can see Skyrim being the worst.

Super Lunatic

HatredBearOmNomNom
4A73
Skyrim, I feel bad for asking for it for Christmas now, oh well I'm selling it tomorrow.

Granted it's not the strongest entry in the series but I'm almost positive you've played worse games. Unless your game library consists of Skyrim and Morrowind, then I can see Skyrim being the worst.

Good point, Morrowind was the worst in all honesty.

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
MajikAly
Metroid Dread
fallout 3

DDDDDD: !?

Are you a fan of the originals?

yes i am
and of bethesda
and of other games of that genre and style

fallout 3 was a boring sloppy mess of a game that promised too much and gave too little
the characters were flat and uninteresting
the combat was repetitive and uninteresting
aside from a few key points, the locations were similar and uninteresting
the role playing aspects were pointless
the storyline was drawn out and boring
the items were lackluster and similar to each other
4A73
HatredBearOmNomNom
4A73

Arguably it had a much stronger story, rpg mechanics, and world design.
Metroid Dread
MajikAly
Metroid Dread
fallout 3

DDDDDD: !?

Are you a fan of the originals?

yes i am
and of bethesda
and of other games of that genre and style

fallout 3 was a boring sloppy mess of a game that promised too much and gave too little
the characters were flat and uninteresting
the combat was repetitive and uninteresting
aside from a few key points, the locations were similar and uninteresting
the role playing aspects were pointless
the storyline was drawn out and boring
the items were lackluster and similar to each other

Shoulda played Fallout: New Vegas.
Baroque for the wii was the worst by far. I beat it in an hour and a half and the gameplay was just pitiful. Its like a really boring dungeon crawler. The environment was exactly the same for the whole game. Graphics were horrible.

Nerd

Being_InhumanXIII
Baroque for the wii was the worst by far. I beat it in an hour and a half and the gameplay was just pitiful. Its like a really boring dungeon crawler. The environment was exactly the same for the whole game. Graphics were horrible.

Getting to the bottom floor isn't the same as beating the game. You have to play through the dungeon multiple times to get to the real ending.

I agree it was boring though.

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
Star Wars on Gameboy color, I hate game where they never tell you what to AND go.

5,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
up for the wii just....awful just...awful lol mad

8,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
FF XII: renevant wings for ds, phoenix wright ~justice for all for ds.

Fanatical Prophet

4A73
HatredBearOmNomNom
4A73

You N'wah!

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Lady Iguana

Phoenix Wright?? BLASPHEMY!! gonk

8,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
MajikAly
Lady Iguana

Phoenix Wright?? BLASPHEMY!! gonk

It sucks. Period.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas