• Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
ok, so Im just going to pop in here real quick and ask a few quick questions!

Sorry if I bring out the inner nerd of tanks but I am curious as to a few things!

I run the german line of tanks on the PC
and currently I am running:
-Tiger II
-Tiger
-Panther II
-Panther
-JadgPanther

But I am having problems with one of them, care to guess?

Well Its actually the Tiger two!
Now I know the max hull armor, with first tier package is 150/80/80, and Im going to be completely honest here, I get my a** handed to me each time i go against small little T29's!

I know the procedure for commanding this beast, but it seems I keep getting wasted by the stupidest of shots! Care to give a guy some advice to throw it back in their face?

Intergalactic Loiterer

11,425 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Face of Insanity
ok, so Im just going to pop in here real quick and ask a few quick questions!

Sorry if I bring out the inner nerd of tanks but I am curious as to a few things!

I run the german line of tanks on the PC
and currently I am running:
-Tiger II
-Tiger
-Panther II
-Panther
-JadgPanther

But I am having problems with one of them, care to guess?

Well Its actually the Tiger two!
Now I know the max hull armor, with first tier package is 150/80/80, and Im going to be completely honest here, I get my a** handed to me each time i go against small little T29's!

I know the procedure for commanding this beast, but it seems I keep getting wasted by the stupidest of shots! Care to give a guy some advice to throw it back in their face?

There are a few things you could do. Generally, if they're hull down (You can only fire at their turret) you don't want to stick around. Either flank around something if there aren't any tanks covering said T29, or just wait/pull back so they have to move from their position. The cheeks of your turret are quite unarmored, so going hull down yourself might force people into finding some of your weaker points. Maybe just hiding your lower glacis if you can. Of course, you can angle your armor. Your Rate of Fire is faster than most other tier 8 heavies that I know of. With the exception of the Caern and AMX 50 100 (6 shot drum). Sticking around for a second shot against something you know has a longer reload isn't a bad idea, so long as you can pull back around a corner or hill before they can get their shot off.

Even though you do have some thick frontal armor, it's not in your best interest to be the first in the fray. IS-3s are much more suited for that. If you have one, support it. There are so many things that I could tell you, but most- Or all- are situational. You'll learn with time.

Or you could always get yourself an E-75.

Aged Member

hello fellow gaia wot unicums :^)

Invisible Phantom

The new 9.0 patch really irritates me. A lot of players are having the game crash at the beginning of the battle though fortunately I haven't dealt with that. My Pz4 got s**t all over. They have it some good spaced side armor but cut the top speed by 16% and got rid of the top engine reducing the acceleration. The transmission is also exposed now because every battle I've had a shot to the front has knocked my engine out where that never happened at all before.

Historical battles is a joke too. Had a battle of 6 Germans against 14 Americans. I s**t you not. Half the American tanks were hellcats. Our team had 2 heavies and 4 mediums. Both heavies were severely neutered for "balancing",
World of tanks. Ho boy, I go a long way with that. Beta tested it. Still play it...but barely, it's just not as good of as it was.

*Shrug*

Have way too many tanks as well.

GrumpehKitten's Husband

Liberal Citizen

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Rengokuy
World of tanks. Ho boy, I go a long way with that. Beta tested it. Still play it...but barely, it's just not as good of as it was.

*Shrug*

I quit playing a few months ago, honestly. In part because I got tired of the grind in my M46 Patton, and losing more credits than I earned in it without having a premium account.

That, and the graphical updates meant my computer couldn't run it quite as well anymore.
I'm still playing it, but I'm playing for mostly for fun.. by definition of fun, I'm collecting tanks from the Girls Und Panzer lol.. sad? Yes. But I'm waiting for World of Warships so I'm playing that.

I play mostly on the Chi-Nu, an ok tank which oddly I do very well at with most of the win rates on it... even though it's... not a bad tank... nor great. I can play on the graphical update at max graphics cause of the new computer that I bought.
Zaydin
Rengokuy

*Shrug*

I quit playing a few months ago, honestly. In part because I got tired of the grind in my M46 Patton, and losing more credits than I earned in it without having a premium account.

That, and the graphical updates meant my computer couldn't run it quite as well anymore.

just let it pass. WoT will always be there, they wont cancel your account. Switch over to Warthunder Ground Forces instead.

Honestly, anyone who says the game isn't good, hasn't played it. It won't eat WoT, but it will at least force Wargaming to make their product better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff