Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Voter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've played halo since I was six. Obviously I am biased towards the game because it was first FPS I had ever played and I couldn't put it down. Sometimes I wonder what would've happened if I had played Call of Duty first or Gears of War; would the same happen or would I play Halo and dismiss all other FPS/TPS's as inferior in comparison. I want to know why you think it is great or even why you don't think it's worth all the hype. Honestly, I think they did an outstanding job. I know most will have their opinions but please be reasonable. No spamming/ flamming. Follow Gaia ToS or be reported. Same old, same old.

Forward Unto Dawn: Episode One

You're welcome.

Salty Pirate

I have loved the Halo series ever since I started playing it. It was my first FPS on the xbox, and Halo 3 was the first FPS I played online. I am getting Halo 4 because it looks like it is going to be an awesome game, and I can't wait.

Conservative Voter

Sir Epic Tree
I have loved the Halo series ever since I started playing it. It was my first FPS on the xbox, and Halo 3 was the first FPS I played online. I am getting Halo 4 because it looks like it is going to be an awesome game, and I can't wait.
I just hope this Halo will bring more people into the story line. In Halo: Reach, I think people got a feeling for the story line but at the same time they were like WTF. Especially if you just started playing. + the graphics look sick. If there was an award for Most Over-Anticipated Game of the year, it would def be H4.

Versatile Lunatic

It's alright, i play it online every once and awhile with my friend.

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
I dont think its too good, but thats my opinion. I never thought it was interesting and never gotten into it or cared about the characters.

Salty Pirate

Scension
Sir Epic Tree
I just hope this Halo will bring more people into the story line. In Halo: Reach, I think people got a feeling for the story line but at the same time they were like WTF. Especially if you just started playing. + the graphics look sick. If there was an award for Most Over-Anticipated Game of the year, it would def be H4.
I like how you can join in the middle of a game now, so if someone quits it doesn't ruin the whole game. Also you have to work to get the armor abilities that were in Reach. I just like how they are changing the game.
Scension

I've played halo since I was six. Obviously I am biased towards the game because it was first FPS I had ever played and I couldn't put it down. Sometimes I wonder what would've happened if I had played Call of Duty first or Gears of War; would the same happen or would I play Halo and dismiss all other FPS/TPS's as inferior in comparison. I want to know why you think it is great or even why you don't think it's worth all the hype. Honestly, I think they did an outstanding job. I know most will have their opinions but please be reasonable. No spamming/ flamming. Follow Gaia ToS or be reported. Same old, same old.

It has a great story line and was one of the first Realistic Futuristic shooters.I started playing halo when i was like 8 and it has truly been an amazing game the keeps impressing me today.It has also started a Foundation or has started the roots of Futuristic games.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Scension
Sir Epic Tree

Assassins creed 3?

Conservative Voter

IC-Stark
Scension

It has a great story line and was one of the first Realistic Futuristic shooters.I started playing halo when i was like 8 and it has truly been an amazing game the keeps impressing me today.It has also started a Foundation or has started the roots of Futuristic games.

Exactly! It's realistic. I don't understand people that say Call of Duty is more realistic than Halo. It makes no sense.

Conservative Voter

Double D Melonz
Scension
Sir Epic Tree

Assassins creed 3?
Please don't stray from the subject.

Conservative Voter

911child
I dont think its too good, but thats my opinion. I never thought it was interesting and never gotten into it or cared about the characters.
Well, I encourage you to at least skim through the story line. (some things are quite skeptical, I'll admit)

Dangerous Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Wall Street 200
Halo's cool.I just like Gears Of War better.

Dapper Lunatic

>Halo
>First FPS
>Six

Aaaaaand now I feel old.

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Scension
911child
Well, I encourage you to at least skim through the story line. (some things are quite skeptical, I'll admit)
I tried, but i just couldnt get into the game, but when i first played i was 10, i really didnt follow stories in games, I played Rachet and Clank alot, and i am not sure it has a story even now. Then again i havent played either in years.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff