Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Businesswoman

5,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
I mean can't people come up with stuff on their own?

When I see a top tier for a card game or something it is always a list of cards and not many people try and make the deck unique. A long with anything that is top tier, no one tries to change it. Are people just to lazy? Or are they to scared to lose they don't want to change it?

O.G. Gaian

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
When it comes to card games, all you want is the Top Tier "OP But still tourney legal" cards. Unless it's Magic. In that case you want the OP combos.

For Fighting Games, it's "Pick the most OP character always or you lose".

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Lasting Sanity
Or are they to scared to lose they don't want to change it?
Where did play to have fun go? Oh right, with the gratuitous amount of haha, I win, therefore this is fun.

******** you community.

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Tiers have always been there, and they'll never go away.

They exist for the people want to win, but are categorized as a win/loss ratio.

That's why Meta Knight is considered top tier. He rarely, if ever, looses when used.
God Tier: My tastes
Sh
*t Tier: Your tastes

Dapper Spotter

So long as there have been games, there will be what people consider to be "better" or have an advantage. Even old games like Tic Tac Toe, Rock em Sockem Robots. Even in Rock Paper Scissors "Rock" is considered the best thing to choose because you can shift it the most easily at the last second. That's just how it's always been.

Shirtless Businesswoman

5,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
GrayFox7
So long as there have been games, there will be what people consider to be "better" or have an advantage. Even old games like Tic Tac Toe, Rock em Sockem Robots. Even in Rock Paper Scissors "Rock" is considered the best thing to choose because you can shift it the most easily at the last second. That's just how it's always been.

The shouldn't paper be better because everyone picks rock?

Shirtless Businesswoman

5,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
M. the Gamer
God Tier: My tastes
Sh
*t Tier: Your tastes

What you call a s**t tier I call skill because I still win in the end.

Shirtless Businesswoman

5,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
The Angry Dinosaur
When it comes to card games, all you want is the Top Tier "OP But still tourney legal" cards. Unless it's Magic. In that case you want the OP combos.

That is dumb. I win without OP style decks or top tier, it is really quite funny my $30 deck beats a $200 deck.

Shirtless Businesswoman

5,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Shintouyu
Lasting Sanity
Where did play to have fun go? Oh right, with the gratuitous amount of haha, I win, therefore this is fun.

******** you community.

winning isn't always fun, i like to lose because if I lose that means I will always have a challenge. I don't understand how winning 24/7 is fun, that gets boring. Always losing isn't fun but got always winning that'd suck. To me at lest.

Shirtless Businesswoman

5,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Pinkie Pyro
Tiers have always been there, and they'll never go away.

They exist for the people want to win, but are categorized as a win/loss ratio.

That's why Meta Knight is considered top tier. He rarely, if ever, looses when used.

Guess that is why he is also banned also. But I think it also depends on the person playing. I suck with Meta Knight but kick a** with Link and Kirby (Not doing the rock and air sword spam).

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Lasting Sanity
Shintouyu
Lasting Sanity

******** you community.
winning isn't always fun, i like to lose because if I lose that means I will always have a challenge. I don't understand how winning 24/7 is fun, that gets boring. Always losing isn't fun but got always winning that'd suck. To me at lest.
Because people take win/lost seriously.

This is why I only play with friends because, ********, I don't want to walk into a room and have people go "You choose a low-tier character, newblet" or "You chose a broke character, you newblet", like, holy s**t, ******** you guys, stop your bitching.

O.G. Gaian

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
Lasting Sanity
The Angry Dinosaur

That is dumb. I win without OP style decks or top tier, it is really quite funny my $30 deck beats a $200 deck.
I love how you posted 4 times instead of multi-quoting JUST to say to everybody "OH MAN I AM SO GOOD I WIN ALL THE TIME YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL WRONG". Also you sound like you've never played a tournament winning deck or have only played causally in local comic shops.

Shirtless Businesswoman

5,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Shintouyu
Lasting Sanity
Shintouyu
Lasting Sanity

******** you community.
Because people take win/lost seriously.

This is why I only play with friends because, ********, I don't want to walk into a room and have people go "You choose a low-tier character, newblet" or "You chose a broke character, you newblet", like, holy s**t, ******** you guys, stop your bitching.

They just need more skill lol, if you can master lower "tier" then you can handle any "top tier" I mean really. If I see someone using a "lower grade" deck, character, whatever I have more respect for them because those types aren't as easy or aren't as powerful. Also if someone uses a OP type of whatever then if these people are so good they should be able to handle it and not be a little crying b***h.

Shirtless Businesswoman

5,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
The Angry Dinosaur
Lasting Sanity
The Angry Dinosaur

I love how you posted 4 times instead of multi-quoting JUST to say to everybody "OH MAN I AM SO GOOD I WIN ALL THE TIME YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL WRONG". Also you sound like you've never played a tournament winning deck or have only played causally in local comic shops.

Why should I join all the post together? It isn't like all 4 people are talking about the same exact thing. Also I never said "Oh man, I am so good and win all the time you people are all wrong" I am just stating that if you are going to be good you should at lest be able to run different kind of stuff and win. Also it all depends on what you mean by tournament winning deck, you mean they type that people copy off someone that won a tournament or a deck that just generally wins? Which then I say yes I have ran them and I don't like them to much as I don't like to have one strategy every single time. Also I am just stating that I have beat higher priced decks with lower priced decks as they don't take much to beat. A broken card may be broken but there is always a card to beat it other wise it would be ban. But then even ban cards can be beat. *Shrug* It is however you look at it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff