Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star

I'm looking forward to it and seeing how much it's changed. As for a starter, I'll be going with mudkip as always. Water starters are the best. My team will be HM slaves / whatever I catch that's useful until I beat the game as usual.

Kawaii Pyromaniac

I'll probably get it if only to keep up with events, but Persona Q comes out at the same time and I plan on monopolizing my time with that.

Dapper Cat

I CAN'T BELIEVE POKEMON IS STILL GOING

Eloquent Streaker

I'm really not sure why Gen III needed a remake other than Nintendo needing more money. The Gen I and II remakes were necessary because it would've been otherwise impossible to get certain Pokemon, but everything in Gen III can be transferred to later generations.

Not that I wouldn't get them if I had a DS and still cared about the franchise. I just don't fully understand the need for them.

Dangerous Businessman

7,675 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
X Y was good enuff for me.

that and i recently played emerald so I dont wanna visit again.
G3istly
I am absolutely excited about a game that is exactly like its predecessors and still possesses the same boring, unbearably simplistic combat system and ridiculous creature designs/names. Of course it really helps that it was designed for children/young teens but is played near exclusively by repulsive pseudo-adults.

Im buying it ironically
G3istly
L u c a r t a
Im buying it ironically

Of course you are dear.
i dont underatand why people are excited for the 2nd worst pokemom game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff