I am dying to play BL2 :c

Demonic Defender

16,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
Meeki
IIwizardeigesII

Wow, you're on a roll! My Gaige is only 19, but I did disappear for a bit when episode 4 of The Walking Dead came out. But still, that's friggin impressive @ 50 Gaige! Can I ask what your favorite skill tree is for her since you've had some experience with her? I've been going with Little Big Trouble (the middle shock based one).

I've built both gaige and axton trees to allow them to tank and deal the highest amount of damage per second along with actually staying alive,health regen works wonders and gaige is even better at tanking than axton.
First you need the legendary class mod for gaige,improves cooldown by 30% and adds 5 points to a skill that brings the cooldown to a wopping 60% and ontop of that the kill skill that increases death traps time out for every kill.
Throw on the skill that lets him regenerate your shield and the health regen and you're pretty much invincible.
It's a hybrid build emotion_awesome sure your shield instantly regenerates to 100% with a single kill and the health regen from a full clip(mixed with faster reload speed increased it seems theirs always a full clip) your health regenerates at a fast rate so the health decreased by it is instantly regained.
If you're in a mob and you need your shield back while dishing out damage,your fast shield regen rate will fix that as well and ontop of that deathtrap can regenerate your shield too. Your shield is pretty much always full and this let me solo terramorphous without the bee,but even with the bee,your instant shield regen keeps it maxed so you dish out the extra 51k all the time although they are patching the bee soon but this build still keeps you alive for the longest amount of time while dealing out huge amounts of damage.
Deathtrap plays a large role due to him causing agro+regenerating your shields.
Here i'll make a skill tree for you based on what I use>
Skill tree>
User Image

Rare legendary class mod>
User Image

The 1 skill point in little big tree becomes a 6 due to the class mod and the cool down rate gets a extra 5 points,a couple other skills filled out get a additional 5 points as well. emotion_awesome

Try this tree out once you hit cap level,you will become next to invincible.
Combine it with a blood of terramorphous relic(health regeneration all the time) with either the bee shield or hide of terramorphous for extra tanking.
Add me on XBL and maybe we can team up emotion_awesome i'll give you some goodies and help you through the storyline if you want.

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
IIwizardeigesII

Wow, that class mod is godly and I will definitely try this build out when I get high enough. I love the anarchy tree but I am one of those obsessive reloaders and I keep ruining my anarchy stacks. sad

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Ninja kelpie
new season walking dead is coming! so excited! borderlands + walking dead = so much win

i only finished episode 3 of the game so no spoilers!

I don't spoil games so no worries and I'm so excited for season 3 of the show. I'm a big walking dead fan. I keep up to date on the comics, I get the books, watch the show and play the game. I've loved zombies since I was a child. XD

Demonic Defender

16,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
Meeki
IIwizardeigesII

Wow, that class mod is godly and I will definitely try this build out when I get high enough. I love the anarchy tree but I am one of those obsessive reloaders and I keep ruining my anarchy stacks. sad

Theirs a class mod like that for all classes but its very rare and drops from a raid boss that takes forever to evolve unless you're lucky.
Theres terramorphous the invincible(giant thrasher that everyone farms)
and verimorivious the invincible that is the final evolution of the varkid,after reaching ultimate and being around several other high evolved varkids,they have a chance of reaching a level 53 giant monster thats 3x+ more stronger than endboss and terramorphous.
if you manage to kill him then you have a chance to get your hands on that class mod or one like it for the other classes,I have them all and took forever to get. gonk he drops the norfleet too,strongest weapon in the game> 230,000 x 3 rocket launcher with such a ridiculous splash damage..you will be killing everything will a single blast unless its a boss.

Well reloading keeps your health regenerating and the top left skill the anarachy tree decreases magazine size=more reloading+more anarchy stacks that increase damage+usually always a full magazine>health regeneration.
And ontop of that you can use the skill in the lower right with 1 point that gives a digisplosion,jumping and hitting anything with that shot will cause a AOE and consume a anarchy stack.
Also the skill beside that one auto gives you 25 stacks with your first kill,thats a 25% damage increase instantly and you can just reload to activate discord which boost your accuracy and fire rate as it drains your anarchy stacks slowly for a quick overkill.
After you burn out your 25 stacks you can just kill another enemy,activate discord and go again. emotion_dowant without discord though your stacks go to 0 instantly which is why discord is important because it slowly drains your stacks while giving you big boost and reloading a second time diactivates discord allowing you to save stacks after you've killed everything.

Edit: look at this

more dlc the 16th

Edit edit:
Your post after mine>the walking dead <333 own all of the current episodes and been a huge zombie fan since I played zombies ate my neighbors on the snes when I was tiny. 4laugh

7,625 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Borderlands is great! Add me on steam guys! Mr Casual

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Word's cannot describe how much I'm enjoying it. I've beaten the game once as Gunzerker, am about 1/3 of the way through his True Vault Hunter run, and am about halfway with Mechromancer. Mechromancer's actually kind of overpowered. I can count on my fingers the number of times I've been knocked into Fight For Your Life mode, and on one hand the number of times I've died that weren't from falling off of stuff. Cooking Up Trouble is a ridiculous skill that every class should be jelly of except Gunzerker.

Also, basically right when I started out I would've been comfortable saying Handsome Jack is one of gaming's greatest villains ever, but at the halfway point... oh LORD he's easily top five.

1. Mega-super-ultra-not-even-gonna-write-it-down-spoilers from Bastion
2. skull Kid from Majora's Mask
3. The Boss from Metal Gear solid 3
4. Handsome Jack
5. The Vizier from Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones

I hope he's okay with being #4. I don't want to have to learn the difference between choking and strangling...
Recently played it at a friend's house. The shooting is so much tighter than the first and the graphics have improved quite a bit. It still maintains the same charming appeal and fast paced, action oriented gameplay as the first - which I enjoyed thoroughly.

I remember my biggest complaint about the first being that it had no substance. No character development, no actual plot of major interest to follow, no personal connection...it was just a run and gun, pick up loot game for hour on end. And that can work, especially if you're playing with friends but a solo run become dull and repetitive.

So, if they threw in some worthwhile, memorable story and characters in this one, I'd prob pick it up with a bit of a price drop.

Hilarious Gaian

4,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Right now im juggling between my siren and mecromancer.. I love playing this game with my boyfriend..even though he kicks my butt in it.

Lucky Nerd

17,600 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Uncle Kwaggy
Word's cannot describe how much I'm enjoying it. I've beaten the game once as Gunzerker, am about 1/3 of the way through his True Vault Hunter run, and am about halfway with Mechromancer. Mechromancer's actually kind of overpowered. I can count on my fingers the number of times I've been knocked into Fight For Your Life mode, and on one hand the number of times I've died that weren't from falling off of stuff. Cooking Up Trouble is a ridiculous skill that every class should be jelly of except Gunzerker.

Also, basically right when I started out I would've been comfortable saying Handsome Jack is one of gaming's greatest villains ever, but at the halfway point... oh LORD he's easily top five.

1. Mega-super-ultra-not-even-gonna-write-it-down-spoilers from Bastion
2. skull Kid from Majora's Mask
3. The Boss from Metal Gear solid 3
4. Handsome Jack
5. The Vizier from Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones

I hope he's okay with being #4. I don't want to have to learn the difference between choking and strangling...

Haha I'm sure he'd say he wants number one and try to pay Off the other villains. Mechromancer is really over powered. But that's okay since she's adorable. I love to robot she has. It's weird that she won third place, but maybe the kid who created butt stallion won first.

Conservative Businesswoman

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Not me, Because it sucks.

Day one DLC? Lol, Goddamn you people are stupid tools to keep buying this s**t and supporting this garbage.

What am I playing currently?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kiss my a**, Modern ********.

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
ElviraMurkham

Day one DLC? Lol, Goddamn you people are stupid tools to keep buying this s**t and supporting this garbage.

Kiss my a**, Modern ********]
Yup, that total LACK of any day-one content besides the primary game TOTALLY counts as day-one DLC. Also, quit acting like playing older games makes you a superior gamer. It only makes you an annoying hipster. You know what makes a good gamer? Enjoying games without ruining others' enjoyment of them as well. You appear to be good at the first part, but not so much at the second part.

Deadly Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
One of the funnest games I've ever played, but I think I'm playing it a bit too much. I want to take a break so it doesn't lose its appeal but it's so hard to put down.

I'm trying to level an Assassin but the dude just won't stop ******** dying! His ability is completely useless for the first 30 levels, because all you can do is snipe with a backup shotgun to help against runners.

The commando class is way too easy, toss turret, clear a battlefield.

Haven't tried Gunzerker, only got this game a couple weeks ago.

The Siren class is my favorite, so much control, but not much damage output. She's all about control and healing, Im lvl48 motion and some points in healing. It's cool, Phaselock and everyone gets sucked into an enemy that's trying to kill them, works well when you control a goliath or something, and when that guy dies you get healed! Problem is, you need like all epic guns to match up to how much damage other classes do normally.

Lucky Nerd

17,600 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ElviraMurkham

Kiss my a**, Modern ********.

while im all for old schooling and staying with good values...that game is a far cry from what i'd consider a classic. terraearth is well....lame enough that people have tricked me into buying it by packaging it as an otome game i actually want. (actual true story)

on the other hand you are correct about DLC getting out of hand.

at least BL2 gave us a sweet character instead of some lame level, skin mods, or and extra map. a whole new character actually took work, so im still happy with the borderlands team.

Lucky Nerd

17,600 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
klebold
One of the funnest games I've ever played, but I think I'm playing it a bit too much. I want to take a break so it doesn't lose its appeal but it's so hard to put down.

I'm trying to level an Assassin but the dude just won't stop ******** dying! His ability is completely useless for the first 30 levels, because all you can do is snipe with a backup shotgun to help against runners.

The commando class is way too easy, toss turret, clear a battlefield.

Haven't tried Gunzerker, only got this game a couple weeks ago.

The Siren class is my favorite, so much control, but not much damage output. She's all about control and healing, Im lvl48 motion and some points in healing. It's cool, Phaselock and everyone gets sucked into an enemy that's trying to kill them, works well when you control a goliath or something, and when that guy dies you get healed! Problem is, you need like all epic guns to match up to how much damage other classes do normally.

im a sucker for turrets.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces