Welcome to Gaia! ::

Looooving the game. What level is everyone at?

Maya 21
Axton 7
Zero 12
Gaige 4 (jus'started sweatdrop )

Timid Sweetheart

14,450 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • 50 Wins 150
MissTetra
Looooving the game. What level is everyone at?

Maya 21
Axton 7
Zero 12
Gaige 4 (jus'started sweatdrop )

Level 50 Axton
Level 50 Zer0
Level 7 Maya
IntrinsicallyAwesome

I respect you.

Romantic Phantom

Level 36 Zero
Level 29 Maya
Level 10 Gaige

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Aww, your Zero art is adorable. I've done some borderlands 2 fanart too. My main was Maya, but I've been recently playing Gaige.

Maya: Level 47, 30, 29
Gaige: Level 12
What I've played of it, I had a blast.

Wish I could buy it though, I'm not in a situation to be spending money on games. sad

Lucky Nerd

17,600 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Meeki
Aww, your Zero art is adorable. I've done some borderlands 2 fanart too. My main was Maya, but I've been recently playing Gaige.

Your fanart is on twitter. So I can't see it. sad

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Ninja kelpie
Meeki

Oh, I'm sorry. I also have it at my deviantArt. Though it's probably a waste of time. I spend way more time in games than I do doodling. Every time I beat one or get to the point I'm happy with shelving it for awhile, a new game comes out. XD

Lucky Nerd

17,600 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Meeki
Ninja kelpie
Meeki

Oh, I'm sorry. I also have it at my deviantArt. Though it's probably a waste of time. I spend way more time in games than I do doodling. Every time I beat one or get to the point I'm happy with shelving it for awhile, a new game comes out. XD

Well I tend to waste a lot of time drawing things that I could be gaming. It's just when I see good character designs like this I can't help but want to draw them. So good work borderlands developers

I can't play games that arnt visually interesting

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Ninja kelpie
Well I tend to waste a lot of time drawing things that I could be gaming. It's just when I see good character designs like this I can't help but want to draw them. So good work borderlands developers

I can't play games that arnt visually interesting

I love that they took the problems from the first game and fixed it in the second. It really is a great game. I absolutely love to hate Handsome Jack. XD

Salty Pirate

It is really fun so far.
I was sick the last 2 weeks so i didn't get much play time in.
Gaige: 21
Axton: 22
Salvidor: i think 13
and Zero: I think 11.
Ninja kelpie
OctavianVanHellsing
I only enjoy it only when I'm visiting my cousin since my PC doesen't meet the requirments for this game but other than that Borderlands(both 1 and 2) is the best game series I have ever played.

I was not aware borderlands came for Pc. That's amazing. Pc is a much easier gaming platform for me

Yes I know what you mean.I couldn't play Broderlands 2 on X Box not even to save my life because I'm not used to play shooter games with the X Box controller but I got to admit it's more challenging that way.In my oppinion everybody should play on the game console or platform he/she is more confortable with.

Demonic Defender

16,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
Meeki

I love the art you made of gaige emotion_kirakira

Gaige: level 50
Commando: level 50
Maya: level 50
all level 50 verimorivious legend class mods and norfleet. emotion_dowant

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
IIwizardeigesII

Wow, you're on a roll! My Gaige is only 19, but I did disappear for a bit when episode 4 of The Walking Dead came out. But still, that's friggin impressive @ 50 Gaige! Can I ask what your favorite skill tree is for her since you've had some experience with her? I've been going with Little Big Trouble (the middle shock based one).

Lucky Nerd

17,600 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Meeki
IIwizardeigesII

Wow, you're on a roll! My Gaige is only 19, but I did disappear for a bit when episode 4 of The Walking Dead came out. But still, that's friggin impressive @ 50 Gaige! Can I ask what your favorite skill tree is for her since you've had some experience with her? I've been going with Little Big Trouble (the middle shock based one).

new season walking dead is coming! so excited! borderlands + walking dead = so much win

i only finished episode 3 of the game so no spoilers!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff