Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Kitten

10,000 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
tobi5006
I love the game. Zer0 is pretty cool, he was my first character since all my friends surprisingly picked everyone else. I like the bloodshed skill tree a lot.

I later made a Siren which I ******** love! I love the fact that she can be a healer! I love just going up to my downed friend and "Resing" him back in the fight.

I feel that the game is a serious improvement over the first one. I loved the first one, but I can see it's flaws. The game is more humorous, there really is more of a story than there was in the first game, Tediore weapons are awesome, and I can go on and on about how much I think this game took a great game and made it even better, but I won't...but I could.

Yes! I love the story. And I'm dying because I promised my buds we'd all do the campaign missions together. So beating the story has been slow going.
Ninja kelpie

I don't know where you heard that or how you came up with it, but that is simply not true. If anything, she will be more difficult to properly utilize than the other characters. However, as you said, we will have to wait until the 16th to see how Gaige fares.
Zero is the best person in the game to me but behind him is Maya because she is also very very awsome tooooo!!
[youtube]www.youtube.com/border-lands-2-trailer[/youtube]
Ninja kelpie
User Image

I know I am! sweatdrop i die over and over...but its great

beat it, tryed to kill terramorphous.... turns out he made me his slave forever.

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Ninja kelpie
tobi5006
I love the game. Zer0 is pretty cool, he was my first character since all my friends surprisingly picked everyone else. I like the bloodshed skill tree a lot.

I later made a Siren which I ******** love! I love the fact that she can be a healer! I love just going up to my downed friend and "Resing" him back in the fight.

I feel that the game is a serious improvement over the first one. I loved the first one, but I can see it's flaws. The game is more humorous, there really is more of a story than there was in the first game, Tediore weapons are awesome, and I can go on and on about how much I think this game took a great game and made it even better, but I won't...but I could.

Yes! I love the story. And I'm dying because I promised my buds we'd all do the campaign missions together. So beating the story has been slow going.

It's an interesting story! And I wish my friends actually respected the fact that we were going to beat it together, but no they just beat the game without me because I was busy emotion_8c

Now they're just modding their characters which is actually very disappointing
I will eventually when I get home from work. I bought yesterday but didn't have time to play it. I'm choosing Axton as my first character I like his gun turret special ability. Zero will be my next character then the Siren. I've always liked the Sirens special ability.

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Yessss.....my husband got me into Borderlands 2 and I love it. I sport the Siren class and I adore it.

3,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Couldnt tell ya, Bought the collectors and havent played

Fluffy Kitten

10,000 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Slusher
Couldnt tell ya, Bought the collectors and havent played

the one that comes in the loot chest? you must be loaded.

Hilarious Noob

I love it sooooooooooooo much biggrin
Playing as the commando, pretty fun class.
It's decent, though I'm not impressed. I find looting extremely annoying because 99.9% of time loot isn't even worth picking up and I have found very few weapons that actually felt different from my previous guns. Best part of the game so far is Handsome Jack's dialogue, it's pretty much the only thing that keeps me playing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff