• Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Ninja kelpie
eithriad
everyone chooses zer0
all his skill names have 0 instead of o
why

I think it's a joke. The same way he says "you activated my trap card"
He's supposed to be Funny Internet Memes.

Like when he gets in a Catch-a-Ride and he'll have text on his visor.

Interesting Informer

Erotic Art Deux
That's because you play the Assassin class. The Gunzerker is awesome. It regens your hp and the bullets of the two guns that you equip during Gunzerking. Pretty much unlimited hp and bullets.

And yeah I'm really enjoying it. Best 57 euros I've ever spent. emotion_kirakira

I don't die that much and I'm playing Assassin

Liberal Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I love it, playing as Zer0 and Axton. there needs to be more guns chests IMO in the beginning of the game and the GearBox guns are good but the first real gun you get is way better then them so that was kinda a waste. But overall its great. A true squeal to be proud of.

Golden Gawker

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Deception + Melee + Jakobs revolver spam = Sooooo much damage.

Hoping that the Mecromancer will be out by the time I'm done with Zer0.

Lucky Nerd

17,600 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mix Master Maha
Deception + Melee + Jakobs revolver spam = Sooooo much damage.

Hoping that the Mecromancer will be out by the time I'm done with Zer0.

me too!! and just between you and me i secretly like that she is basically girlfriend teir. U_U I play this and other shooters for fun but also to have one more thing to geek out about with my boyfriend. so anything that caters to me and my bad shooting/ will maybe make me better, im totally in love with.

plus gauge is adorable.

Loyal Millionaire

4,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
i love it!! Anyoneon ps3?? if so, add me, WeRemainSilence

Eloquent Prophet

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I died soo many times on my first playthrough!
It's a good game though, i kind of stopped playing recently though, im about half way through my second playthrough, lvl 44
Awesome game!

Timid Sweetheart

14,450 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • 50 Wins 150
I've been enjoying it. Just started my second character as Zero. Deception doesn't last very long but it seems handy, and people have already used him to solo the super-boss designed to take 4 level 50 people to kill.
Gunzerking it up like a boss.
One of the few people who play zerkers apparently.

Tipsy Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
I play as a commando, while my brother plays as an assassin called Lelough! sweatdrop I haven't play the first game nor play much shooter games, but this was really fun to play. Despite dying a lot because I always wander off or driving the car off near impossible locations on the map. I suprised my brother on the many ways I could commit accidental suicide about 75% of my total deaths...
Ninja kelpie

"girlfriend teir"? Gaige doesn't cater to terrible players and her ability to summon a D347-TP is only slightly more useful than Axton's Sabre Turret (because of its mobility).

Darkesu's Darling

Viper256
Im playing with 4 people, and this game still kicks my a**
The game is actually harder with multiple people.

I'm enjoying the game quite a lot to be honest. All the characters seem to be pretty balanced so I'm happy about that. I'm currently playing axton because of his versatility.

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I love the game. Zer0 is pretty cool, he was my first character since all my friends surprisingly picked everyone else. I like the bloodshed skill tree a lot.

I later made a Siren which I ******** love! I love the fact that she can be a healer! I love just going up to my downed friend and "Resing" him back in the fight.

I feel that the game is a serious improvement over the first one. I loved the first one, but I can see it's flaws. The game is more humorous, there really is more of a story than there was in the first game, Tediore weapons are awesome, and I can go on and on about how much I think this game took a great game and made it even better, but I won't...but I could.

Lucky Nerd

17,600 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Requimortis
Ninja kelpie

"girlfriend teir"? Gaige doesn't cater to terrible players and her ability to summon a D347-TP is only slightly more useful than Axton's Sabre Turret (because of its mobility).

I'm saying she's supposed to be able to be used to integrate new people into the game. But let's wait till the 17th to see if I'm correct in my assumptions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff