Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Nerd

17,600 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

I know I am! sweatdrop i die over and over...but its great
That's because you play the Assassin class. The Gunzerker is awesome. It regens your hp and the bullets of the two guns that you equip during Gunzerking. Pretty much unlimited hp and bullets.

And yeah I'm really enjoying it. Best 57 euros I've ever spent. emotion_kirakira
The Commando class is pretty awesome. I love turreting it up. Its saved my life so many times and if your sheild is full, your health will regenerate. Just beat the storyline yesterday with my friend. Crazy epicness!!! I find the game is somewhat easier and much more fun while playing with 1,2, or even three more friends! Better weapons, loot, and experience too!

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
I've really enjoyed the game, though I too play as Zer0 and I have not died but a few times. Knock on wood.

Distinct Hunter

3,950 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
Zer0 is by far my favorite person to use, though maya isn't far behind, some twists that I didn't expect and interesting people make the game awesome.

Quotable Informer

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
Im waiting to beat it before I start messing around with new characters and stuff. Im almost there...Im using a gunzerker...tanky as hell shields like 2k and health like 3k right now at level 25 haa

Lucky Nerd

17,600 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yeah I love shooters but I'm pretty bad at them. Hence the amount of death on my part. No spoilers by I'm hoping you get to battle butt stallion at the end maybe. >w< i should try that turret. It sounds like a great idea. It's so odd though axton already has an (spoiler)ex wife at 26...O_o
Its fun but the weapons all seem the same, that and combat rifles are pretty bad overall.
Im playing with 4 people, and this game still kicks my a**

Dapper Genius

3,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
*raises hand* Meeee. heart

Ruthless Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
I really liked the first one, but not the ending where I didn't get anything cool from the vault cat_gonk . So should I buy Borderlands 2??? cat_ninja

Lucky Nerd

17,600 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Damon 071
I really liked the first one, but not the ending where I didn't get anything cool from the vault cat_gonk . So should I buy Borderlands 2??? cat_ninja

U_U yes because this time the vaults better and less of a troll
everyone chooses zer0
all his skill names have 0 instead of o
why

Shy Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
I'm in love with my Siren emotion_drool

Lucky Nerd

17,600 Points