Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have a few.

Breakdown on Original Xbox had an awesome fight towards the end with a character named Solus. I believe it was five or six rounds of fisticuffs with a great soundtrack. I died a few times, but I didn't give a damn. It was a great fight.

Extermination on PS2 had a nightmarish boss, but in the end, it was incredibly memorable, and upon beating the b*****d, it was completely satisfying to see its demise. Another multi-part battle, this time on a boat coming out of Antarctica. Great end to a great game.

GameCube's Geist. The final boss against Volks in both the flying chair fight, and the spectral Volks fight. In the second fight, you're free-floating, trying to hit his body with ethereal blasts, all while dodging these rings that fly out at you, with only a small hole in which you can line up with to avoid this attack. It took a while, but it was fun, and felt great to finish.

Otogi: Myth Of Demons, also on Original Xbox, against the final boss, Michizane. First off, the game is graphically beautiful, which really helps. It's also a very challenging game, where your life drains when you aren't killing enemies. It also has incredibly destructive environments. The game play is hack-and-slash. Now, when you fight Michizane, you're doing so in Heaven. It looks amazing. It's hard to describe the battle, so I'll link to a video someone on YouTube put up. It's better without the commentary. When I fought him, I used a different weapon (dual swords) and spell, which made it a lot faster-paced. The whole thing is one of my favourite experiences in a game, period.

Finally, Phantom Dust, another Original Xbox game. The final boss is another three-part fight. When you first start, you're fighting against the two antagonists, Edgar and Freia, at the same time. Upon defeating them, Freia goes insane, and the fight continues with you running up a massive tower, destroying the three sections of this monster that used to be Freia, all while the stairs behind you collapse. Eventually, you destroy all three sections of her, and continue the fight against her, except now, she's turned into a large bird-like thing, who flies around firing shots that are difficult to dodge, only to hit her every time she gets close enough and stops moving. It doesn't sound that great when I type it, but this is the second and third parts of the battle. Kind of a crazy ending, but it was a pretty crazy game.

550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
F 0 R E S H A D 0 W I N G

Andrew Ryan.

I absolutely agree with you. biggrin
He's awesome.
But here's mine:
okay it's a little bit embarassing.
It's Ganondorf.
In Twilight Princess I beat him up about thousand times. It's just so amazing, a really challenging battle, but it's also funny.
And the sound is just AMAZING.
I especially love the part with the controlled Zelda. xD

Aged Lunatic

User Image

So low key, but so enjoyable...

Angra Mainyu from Final Fantasy X-2, the Lich King from World of Warcraft, and Onslaught from Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes are my favorites. Angra Mainyu takes the cake, though, because the first time I fought it, it was over an hour of non-stop heart-pounding intensity. This is the kind of stuff that J-RPGs need more of, but of course, nobody in this country liked Final Fantasy X-2 because girls have cooties.

6,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Person of Interest 200
My favorite?
The Warlock from Monser In My Pocket, Phase 1.
Because he was the very first Final Boss I was able to come face to face with in video games ever.

Rhine Elmao's Waifu

Extreme Garbage

Ryuji from No More Heroes 2, M.Bison from Street Fighter and, of course, your good ol' rival from Pokemon (or should I say Douche?).

Blessed Seeker

II orGAZm II
ApathyFreak
User Image
This amazingly epic final boss. Izanami Okami, from Persona 4

woah why havent i heard about this game the concept looks really nice

Dude you should get it, the bosses are kickass, specially this one. c:

Blessed Seeker

Sensorium139
ApathyFreak

This amazingly epic final boss. Izanami no-Okami, from Persona 4

I haven't fought her yet but she scares the s**t out of me D: lol...had to correct your post though. "Well then... Allow me to show you my full splendor..." AHHH WHAT THE ********]

She's a fun fight, just make sure your a decent level, I may have been a little underleveled when fought her. I was only level 80, and i only used Thor and Michael, so if your higher than me, you should kick her a** easy. sweatdrop
No boss.

I am in love with killing the Hunters in Left 4 Dead. 1 and 2.
'nuff said.
ApathyFreak
Sensorium139
ApathyFreak

I haven't fought her yet but she scares the s**t out of me D: lol...had to correct your post though. "Well then... Allow me to show you my full splendor..." AHHH WHAT THE ********]

She's a fun fight, just make sure your a decent level, I may have been a little underleveled when fought her. I was only level 80, and i only used Thor and Michael, so if your higher than me, you should kick her a** easy. sweatdrop

Well I beat Nyx avatar at level 77-78 ...and everyone said I was underleveled...so I probably could beat her. I need to play more of Persona 4 though and I may need to restart. I'm not even level 30 and I'm almost on Shadow Rise's dungeon ...

Blessed Seeker

Sensorium139
ApathyFreak
Sensorium139
ApathyFreak

Well I beat Nyx avatar at level 77-78 ...and everyone said I was underleveled...so I probably could beat her. I need to play more of Persona 4 though and I may need to restart. I'm not even level 30 and I'm almost on Shadow Rise's dungeon ...

You could just powerlevel in the dungeons, thats what i did when i was underleveled. And Rise, I was only like level 35 when i fought her, but be prepared, there are 2 main bosses in her dungoen. xD

Golden Gawker

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Hard as hell boss with awesome theme music.

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Cerebus off of Devil May Cry 3,because hes badass
Kynigos
Saren from Mass Effect.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash