Welcome to Gaia! ::

That would be my dream game. I was hoping KotOR would do it, (don't get me wrong, I love KotOR) but it never happened. I mean, merging Morrowind's open- endingnes with Star Wars'... um... Star Wars, you would have the BEST GAME EVER.
I dont understand. They have made a stars wars RPG and there going to make another one. And KOTOR rules.
I know how you crave for a Star Wars-like-morrowind type of game as do i but havent you ever seen Star Wars Galaxies?
Thats a MMORPG and aparently its massive like morrowind.
maybe you were just suggesting a game thats not online and you dont have to pay for it, which would be good just as a single player game.
Plus he wasnt bashing Kotor Gantetsu, speaking of kotor i cant wait for kotor 2 to come out....comes out in three days i think.
my favourite star wars games released by lucas arts have to be jedi outcast and jedi academy..defintly those two they are really good star wars games i really reccommend them two games though quite similar in graphics and characters the story mode is alot different, if u want kick a** lightsaber moves i reccommend jadi academy. jedi outcast is out on PC xbox and gamcube...jedi academy is out on PC and Xbox.
I agree with a bunch of you guys.. First off.. A non-online (just Single play like Morrorwind.. Hehe be cool to create things and places like what you can do on Morrrowind).

I only played a little of Kotor (should really get it for PC heh).. Good game Star Wars meets D&D..

And finally I own Star Wars: Jedi Outcast (Jedi Knight 2), good game, replayiblity and nice multiplayer.. I got it on gamecube, (Drats if only now I had the nice PC when I first got, I would got it PC)..

Anyways those are my two cents on this post.. -_-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces