Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Noob

;_; i picked up the first resident evil after i saw my uncles' playing it xd ! i love how RE was such a huge part of a lot of people's childhood!

Bibliophile

Either Silent Hill: Homecoming or Dead Space, I don't remember which one I played first.

Loyal Paladin

Hnn..Resident Evil, and most likely for the PS1.

Timid Dabbler

If we're super technical, it would be Castlevania 64, since even though the game series is primarily an action-adventure/platformer, it has elements of survival/horror in it. But... it's not really very frightening at all and didn't even scare my 9-10 year old self.

My second would be Eternal Darkness, which I played with a friend, but we sucked and couldn't get past the super slow girl at the beginning, so we never actually got scared by it and I don't think I ever got the chance to play it again. We also screwed up with the boss guy and chose power so even if we ever did get to the end, we still would have sucked and died.

So... I'd say Fatal Frame 2. I screamed at the first ghost, threw the remote, then spazzed because I forgot to hit pause. And the creepy doll room, oh lawd.

Shy Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
Resident Evil: Deadly Silence for the DS when my friend brought it to school.I jumped a couple of times and kept thinking about it for months,but I never got to play it.But Silent Hill:Origins for PSP however is my real 1rst horror game.Couldn't sleep for a month,but still,thanks to that game I love horror games and I'm fascinated by the Silent Hill storyline/simbolisim of things.

5,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
I can barely handle horror games, Bioshock is even hard for me to get through- but I remember the first game to ever scare me shitless was Ao Oni- they just released a live action movie of it in Japan a couple of months ago actually

OG Rallier

18,975 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100
The first Horror game I rented is Resident Evil and the first one I owned is Resident Evil 3.

Tipsy Consumer

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Silent Hill
Resident Evil, when I was wayy young, but the first one I can remember was Fatal Frame.

Man-Hungry Pup

7,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
i wanna say Resident Evil on PS1 but i feel like i had some before that...

Shirtless Raider

Resident Evil on Playstation
I think mine was either Resident Evil: Code Veronica, or Resident Evil: Zero

Saxgrrrl's Waifu

Magnetic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
DOOM II was classified as action/horror, I believe, so probably that one.

Wealthy Noob

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Resident Evil 4 wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers