Welcome to Gaia! ::

DrunknDragon
Surprised no one said the last boss in Xenogears. Man that guy was hella hard.

He (being Deus) was easy compared to Indalecio from Star Ocean 2. I'd rather fight a few Dues's in a row than one Limiter OFF Indalecio...
the last boss from xenogears was way to easy; but the hardest would have to be from xenogears and it was one of the opitonal bosses and her name was milinda/matilda <cant remeber exactly> but when she was was low or close to low on health she would steal all but 1 health from a player
The Alien Queen in Alien Vs Predator (SNES)
For me, it would have to be Sephiroth from FF7.

I didn't get Knights of the Round the first time I beat Sephy, so it took about 2 hours to get through him...
I gotta say the Unlimited Indalecio
For me, it'd have to be the last time you fight Yuber in Suikoden 3. I probably tried around 20 times to kill him...but he destroyed me EVERY time. crying Add to the fact that it took forever to level after lvl55, and you got the only RPG I was unable to finish.
Zemerous ff 2 (4 japan) first you cannot hit him until you use the Crystal then he is super fast an has the big bang attack that can kill your weaker members. then he's got the dark hole attack that hits you with every damn -stat effect in the game
FenixID4
For me, it'd have to be the last time you fight Yuber in Suikoden 3. I probably tried around 20 times to kill him...but he destroyed me EVERY time. crying Add to the fact that it took forever to level after lvl55, and you got the only RPG I was unable to finish.

i hated that fight! all i was left was with my tank. i cant remember his name but hes that fat guy with the shield. all might fighters died so all i could do was endure all of yubers attack and deal very little damage to him. it took a long time to beat him with that method but it worked.
Definately Final Fantasy X... unlimited auto-life? Yeah, I nearly died... I hated that last boss.
i would say Dark Falz on Phatasy Star Online episode one, he kept turning invincible alot of times

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Final Fantasy VIII and Chrono Trigger has the hardest final boss. It takes between 45 minutes to 1 hour for me to beat those damned f**kers.
Rallyhn
i would say Dark Falz on Phatasy Star Online episode one, he kept turning invincible alot of times

Feh, he gets his a** handed to him by the true dark god of the PS universe, PSIVs Profound Darkness. This little b*****d changes shape twice over the course of the battle-and gets nastier each time.

Starts out as this big, pulsating mass of red flesh with spiky mouths all over it. He's pretty easy to manage, except when he uses Shadowbreath, which hits one character pretty hard.

Then he turns into a big black monster with spines, and starts making with the party-effect spells (Anothergate, Lightshower, and one other that escapes me). You're pretty much guaranteed to lose a character here.

And after that, he gets serious. The music changes, the background changes, and PD turns into this freakish humanoid figure with giant spiked wings, flaming hair, and a huge green cape of light. Uses a spell called "Cancelling" which negates Deban, Warla, Blessing, Barrier, and any other defensive or status-boosting magic you may have had up. Then, while you're trying to reconstruct your defenses, he goes and uses the Ultima-crushing "Megid," which, naturally, is far more powerful than the version the main character can use. On top of that, he has an incapacitating sleep spell called "Evil Eyes" which works way more often than it should, and the ability to blast any one character for ~190 damage.

And that last form takes FOREVER to beat. By the end you're left wondering "Jesus, how much longer do I have to wail on this thing until it goes down?" I must've died 10 times against that rat b*****d before I finally beat him.

Oh, and just to add insult to injury, you've less of a chance at beating the PD at level 99 than you do at ~65, or any level up to and including 98. Once you hit 99, your characters start LOSING THEIR ABILITIES, starting with the most powerful ones (Megid, Legeon, Positron Bolt, Rayblade).
Melissan, from BG II: TOB was one haaaard b***h. Of course, Irenicus (from BG II: SOA) was worse at the time. Big demon pets, spell triggered out the ******** wazoo, and he had Slayer form. Jackass.

The end guy from Fallout 2 was pretty harsh as well. Maxed HP, crits over 150, which is real damn big for the game, like, I don't know, 15+ AP... And depending on what you did, friends. Many friends. Of course, if you kill the President down below and take his keycard, he'd go a little easier.
StarOcean 2 Last boss (limiter off)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, cuz I foolishly thought I was done after the first four final area bosses, only to be confronted by one more! Agg!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff