Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which do you think is better ? Nentendo's DS or Sony's PSP? Both systems are very good quality with amazing graphics tha are untuchable to any in the handheld line! I personally think that the DS is better in graphics, game-play style, and compactness. I wpuld rather have the PSP because I am fan of the Sony product line.

Well you tell us you opinoins on these two new product releases!
dude you completely ruined the english language
I am aware of my mispellations and mistakes thatkyou for you notification bofore i made another careless mistake based on the wverage human's stupidity and keyboardskills!
brenden_kingsly
Which do you think is better ? Nentendo's DS or Sony's PSP? Both systems are very good quality with amazing graphics tha are untuchable to any in the handheld line! I personally think that the DS is better in graphics, game-play style, and compactness. I wpuld rather have the PSP because I am fan of the Sony product line.

Well you tell us you opinoins on these two new product releases!

1)You are very confusing.
2) you say you think the ds is better and you say you would rather have a PSP.
3) offical thread,Go there...
brenden_kingsly
I am aware of my mispellations and mistakes thatkyou for you notification bofore i made another careless mistake based on the wverage human's stupidity and keyboardskills!

lol!
you spelled Thankyou wrong, and what the hell does wverage mean?
I must now admit that I have the IQ of a dead gopher that has been flattened on some random highway somewere! And I alsp admit that I have used my mispellations to thoroughly embarass myself!!
I think the DS is better.
You cannot compare the two. They are nothing alike.
Because, you know, you can totally make up your mind on which system is better before either of them have had any chance to develop their market, much less even be released.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff