This poll closed on December 10, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 >

Devout Lunatic

39,975 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Dragon Master 50
That's Nintendo for you, they build stuff to LAST. Think of how much bunishment a gameboy can take before it stops working. It's an afull lot.

GOOO Nintendo smile
Well, there you have it folks, Gamecube is the winner. (Nintendo fan)
I can't force u to believe me if you don't want. I'm just saying what I saw.

All three of them being abused and GCN was the winner!!!!!!
a lot of u thought it was Xbox
and then PS2
ps2......... razz
Well maybe not a lot
Something tells me u made this up, even though im a GC fan
Gamecube would live. It was on X-play on tech TV. They smashed it with a hammer and its the only one that worked.
Smashing with a hammer is nothing for the Cube, I downloaded a video (lost the link) that shows 2-3 guys tie one to the back of their pick up and drive at least 60 mph for 2 minutes. It was missing a giant chunk near the power button, but it played Sunshine flawlessly. It kept working until they lit it on fire.
Attention! All new posters! Please read through this thread. The answer was already given. It was the Gamecube. So please stop posting "The X-box is invincable" or whatever. The actual answer was given on page 2
Otaku sama
Gaughan
Someone actually did this...

they did three tests...

Test 1, Ps2 died
Test 2, Xbox died
Test 3, the Cube still seemed to work.

Hey if you have something to say don't say it here
scream

eek ... y u say that... its true... plus game cube owns the rest of the systems out there except the original mario
This was tested before on a show called, 'X-Play'. The PS2 died when a weight got dropped on it. Both the Gamecube and the X-box survied when hit with a sludge hammer. But the X-box broke the front when dropped in a high elevation and died becasue there is no button to press it to turn it 'on'.

I think the gamecube won becasue of it's stronger shape. But it had a lid problem at the end of the results. But suprisingly enough the X-box was never scatched untill it got dropped. I guess they are both very stong sytems.

4,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
X-Box, nuff said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items