Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Genius

I myself got Armored Core Verdict Day from a friend and spent most of the day with its emblem maker. Screw mech customization or actually blowing stuff up, I'm too busy drawing awesome faces, boobs, and various anime references.

What side thing do you guys waste time on instead of the actual game?

Married Vampire

11,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Well a lot of times in certain games I will just explore the world and forget I was even supposed to be doing the story. Its like the main world was just so inviting I wanted to go explore it and kill things. Plus sometimes side quests get to me and I just end up doing those instead of main story. But I do tend to find myself more involved in other aspects of the game at time when playing them instead of main story. Like the world and such.

Bryagh's Significant Otter

Virtuous Man-Lover

Pretty much any fighting game with character creation sees me creating characters ten folds the amount of time I play the actual game. It's almost like I test the character a couple times in combat, then edit them or make a new one.

Liberal Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
multiplayer

Quotable Genius

SHVBBV RVNX
multiplayer

For which games? I don't think it really applies to Pokemon or CoD where 70% of the focus is on multiplayer.

Versatile Lunatic

Pretty much any game that has character customization.

Not to mention if i every get my hands on a game like this ******** forget it. Ill start my character and 3 days later Finally starting give it a name.

Quotable Genius

Captain Smee

Not to mention if i every get my hands on a game like this ******** forget it. Ill start my character and 3 days later Finally starting give it a name.

I was going to put "I know that feel" here but after seeing that vid, I realized I really didn't.
I usually spend somewhere between an hour or two on customization but something like that? Jesus, I don't even think I'd remember there was a game beyond that.

Versatile Lunatic

Virgil_Ashwood
Captain Smee

I was going to put "I know that feel" here but after seeing that vid, I realized I really didn't.
I usually spend somewhere between an hour or two on customization but something like that? Jesus, I don't even think I'd remember there was a game beyond that.

Ikr, its almost to much customization. And the funny thing is ill spend like hours making the "perfect" character. then when i start playing notice an imperfection somewhere on their face. HAPPENS. EVERY. GOD. DAMNED. TIME.

Dapper Cat

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
I like going on pointless sidequests to pick up optional items. That's why I can never finish Wind Waker. Screw stopping Ganon's evil plans! I wanna get figurines of everyone in the world! emotion_donotwant

Also instead of actually beating the Elite Four and stopping Team Flare's crazy plans of nuking the world, I'm trying to breed for a ton of shinies or beating up the 1% at the Battle Chateau. I actually got the rank of Grand Duke at 2-3 badges. cat_lol

Wrathful Shade

Anything that has a character creation. Soul Calibur V, I'm looking at you.

Aged Gatekeeper

11,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200

Find ways to get out of the playable areas.

What's more of a waste of time than trying to infiltrate a giant rock? emotion_awesome

Fluffy Streaker

14,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
play the Sims and Animal Crossing, then there are no better things to do! It's just you making shirts with dicks on them and makin NPCs wear them! That's more important than saving the world!
Minecraft. The king of "dicking around" games.

Aged Poster

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
I program games as a hobby.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers