Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
What was your favorite pre-order bonus (or Collector's Edition bonus) that you got? Post pics of it too, if possible. razz

Mine was the stuffed cow that came with Harvest Moon for GameCube.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. emotion_bigheart
At one point, and in theory in storage somewhere, I had both a Raiho and a Teddie plushie from SMT: Devil Summoner and SMT: Persona 4... the former came with early print runs and the latter with a special bonus pack you could pre-order along side the game.

There is also the Darth Malgus statue that came with the CE of Star Wars: The Old Republic and the Batman Statue that came with Batman: Arkham City.

I really like the more tangible bonuses like that since I can put them on a shelf.

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Dampylle

I really like the more tangible bonuses
Yeah, I pretty much feel the same. cat_3nodding

Liberal Capitalist

I've only pre-ordered a few games ever in my life, usually cause I wait for the price drops, but I'll just go with the one I can think of; in game costumes for characters from pre-ordering Tales of Graces f.

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
i always get excited for pre-order bonuses through EB Games, which is owned by GameStop, but whatever the bonuses are, EB just DOESNT get them, I have no idea why. I preordered Overlord on WII and it was suppose to come with a Minion figure, never got it.

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
TCIX
i always get excited for pre-order bonuses through EB Games, which is owned by GameStop, but whatever the bonuses are, EB just DOESNT get them, I have no idea why. I preordered Overlord on WII and it was suppose to come with a Minion figure, never got it.
I could be wrong, but I think you could sue for false advertising. If you're supposed to get the figure for pre-ordering, you should get it...unless they have some stipulation like "while supplies last" or something of that nature. Also, it may be possible you have to pre-order from an actual GameStop store, not an EB store. I don't know for sure about this though. sweatdrop

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
I've only pre-ordered like two games: Saints Row III and Knights in the Nightmare.

One came with online s**t even though I don't play online and the other came with a glorious artbook and OST.

Definitely don't regret getting KitN stuff.
Pretty sure my SR3 expired unused though. :U

Rainbow Wrangler

13,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I got an art book for pre-ordering Tekken 5.

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Probably the Stray Sheep set. I don't have too many preorder editions but that is probably my best one.

Sorceress Tharja's Husbando

Handsome Smoker

The KH 358/2 Days pre-order.
Postcards and the cover as a nice big poster.

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The music CD's that came with Skyward Sword and the PS2 game Ar Tonelico 2.^_^

Loving Elder

Oh gawd. Mine was when I pre-ordered Sonic 10th anniversary. Came with a comic, history and art booklet, a gold cd soundtrack, Sonic 2 and a gold coin. I also bought the collectors edition to FFXII it came with a soundtrack a history CD and I can't remember the other stuff. I also have alot of other games. It's a big list x.x since I usually import most of my games.

Omnipresent Regular

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
smashbrolink
User ImageWee yea ra enne ar sar. Wee yea ra enne ar dor
Wee yea ra enne ar ciel. Rrha yea ra ieeya en near

The CD's that come with the Ar Tonelico games would have been more impressive if it had been the actual hymmns instead of everything else.

As I recall, the AT2 disc has just a few of the most important ones, which is kind of a letdown.

Trying to think of something I've pre-ordered that had some cool swag. I'd count the physical deluxe edition of TERA if I wasn't going to be sending that back. It got sent here on accident even though I tried to cancel it over a month ago.

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Mir Teiwaz
smashbrolink

The CD's that come with the Ar Tonelico games would have been more impressive if it had been the actual hymmns instead of everything else.

As I recall, the AT2 disc has just a few of the most important ones, which is kind of a letdown.

Trying to think of something I've pre-ordered that had some cool swag. I'd count the physical deluxe edition of TERA if I wasn't going to be sending that back. It got sent here on accident even though I tried to cancel it over a month ago.

Eh, at this point I'm just glad to have ANY music from it.
And, to be honest, even the non-Hymnos music from AT2 is pretty good. AT1 also has some excellent non-H tracks.

Omnipresent Regular

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
smashbrolink
Eh, at this point I'm just glad to have ANY music from it.
And, to be honest, even the non-Hymnos music from AT2 is pretty good. AT1 also has some excellent non-H tracks.

I've been listening to the hymmns for so long I can barely remember what the rest of the music sounds like. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff